Others - Completed - Daydream [Final] [Kokutou Umeboshi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

¶ Игра по началу показалась отличной. Красивая графика, атмосферный bgm. Неплохой геймплей, пусть и не новшество. Однако управление не совсем удобное. Анимации выполнены скудно. Не ужасно прям, но всё же плохо. Мне понравилась идея проекта. Реализация в самых главных аспектах подкачала...

English Translation:

¶ The game looked great at first. Beautiful graphics, atmospheric bgm. Good gameplay, if not new. However, the management is not very convenient. The animations are poorly done. Not terrible, but still bad. I liked the idea of the project. The implementation in the most important aspects let us down ...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

RICKY43

This game feels like it was originally meant to be a completely different type of game. It probably would have made The gameplay and atmosphere, as well as the lacklustre story. This game seems like it wanted to be like LIMBO but just changed its mind mid-production. If you don't know what that game is... shame on you. Other than that I can't really praise much about it, the H-Scenes are pretty okayish and the game mechanics are just sluggish and not fun.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Definitely an above average game with amazing atmosphere and art, but one that sadly fails as an H game for me. The main reason it falls short is that, despite the animations being smooth and nice to look at, they don't do that much. They feel mostly empty or weightless, but the primary drawback for me is that there's no "finishing" sequence for any of them. There's a slight change in the animation speed and gyration to signal that it happened, but that's it. No leakage, no enjoyable filling. They're nice to look at, but don't really bring it home.

The atmosphere reminds me a lot of other non H indie titles that find a lot of success, and it sets a really nice atmosphere for the enemies that you face. The gameplay is very basic, but the controls are fair enough that it wasn't awful to play through at least 4 ish levels.

The game has strange secret areas that lead to a...very ill fitting hub with entirely different music that shatters the mood pretty heavily. Each time you find the room, you get a scene with a bit of plot and a single CG. I found two, but neither were actually anything X rated.

All in all, an okay experience, but one that lacks the extra flare that I think is needed to actually want to play a game like this. I really don't mind playing it, but I just don't feel the gameplay is conducive to the H content I'm after, nor does the H content itself hold up with the far slower and exceptionally non-lewd gameplay. The animations are smooth, but basic.

A fine game, but one that is, in a word, lacking.