VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Daywalkers [0.1.0 Prologue Chapter 1] [Dark Coven]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Djeep

Hi! good for a prologue it's a bit short ... but it's a prologue. The subject seems very interesting, the images are very good, and the general idea of the scenario particularly intriguing .... so it is a project to follow carefully, hoping that the creator does not get lost on the way; the idea offers a lot of orientations therefore requires a rigorous attention ... I will follow with pleasure and see as certainly how it evolves. pay attention to yourself and be well .... at the next update. (y)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I was expecting more than 3 minutes of play time here.

I recommend the dev change that to demo, and combine all content into one
    That way the dev won't get hammered with loads of negative reviews.

It looks like it might be a decent story actually. The lack of content, along with giving it a chapter 1 title has hurt this VN from the start.

I'll keep an eye out for future updates to see if anything has changed.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Kermit79

Maybe it promised to be good although it's hard to say after a minute of play (so long the game lasts) but after boisterous promises and announcements so far it looks rather miserable and more like another milker waiting only for generous donors otherwise nothing will start and such projects are better avoided wide step because their end is known
  4. 3.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

The few models we have seen in the teaser are gorgeous.
    But aside from the sister being a bitch I don't feel the MC being mistreated enough by his family that he sat to take a revenge on them with his new powers.
    The grammar needs to be improved. Even in this very short teaser the dialogues are full with errors I can't imagine what we can expect from a larger game.

All in all I'll certainly check out future updates because of the renders and the setting if there will be any...
    I hope this is not a simple patreon cash grab but it will turn out to be a serious project with real content.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

JianYang-69

I really can't believe the demo is just 60 seconds long (if you read of course). Well let's see, the plot is generic af: a slut sister who dates a Chad and a mom who doesn't even wear panties (two insta sluts who are going to fuck the mc because of his mind control powers and maybe later fall for him), the demo tbh looks like an excuse to start making money on patreon, I'll pass...