• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz DAZ 3D Art - Show us your Halloween Daz Skills

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Thought it would be nice to have a friendly competition.

Rule 1: It has to be Halloween themed.
Rule 2: Closing time sunday the 10th entries. Voting will end 2 days later.
Rule 3: Most likes wins.
Rule 4: Has to be something new.

Example (This is an old render of mine):
horror terror.jpg

I don't have a price but you will be known as the Halloween King/Queen 2019.

Maybe a mod or administrator can create a temporarily tag. (and temporarily sticky this thread.

I will be entering one as well later. Looking forward in seeing your renders.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Didn't really come out as I wanted, still it was fun to make.

A recent development in the myth of the white lady is that of the ghost hitchhiker. These are almost exclusively apparitions of young women, although there are some cases of hitchhikers. In the most common scenario, a young woman dressed in white hitchhikes at night and, after getting into a vehicle, suddenly disappears, either as she approaches a dangerous passage with a cry of alarm or when she arrives at a given address. This phenomenon is known all over the world and is generally considered to be part of urban legends. (Translated with )

dame_blanche_000.png

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Didn't really come out as I wanted, still it was fun to make.

A recent development in the myth of the white lady is that of the ghost hitchhiker. These are almost exclusively apparitions of young women, although there are some cases of hitchhikers. In the most common scenario, a young woman dressed in white hitchhikes at night and, after getting into a vehicle, suddenly disappears, either as she approaches a dangerous passage with a cry of alarm or when she arrives at a given address. This phenomenon is known all over the world and is generally considered to be part of urban legends. (Translated with )

View attachment 445370
What's wrong with it, this mirror thing is great ? :)

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
At first I wanted more a silhouette in the dark kind of thing, with slighlty glowing eyes and a more neutral pose. After trying differents positions and lights setup and couldn't get it right, I went for "in-front of car's lights" instead :D.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Urban legend of the lady in white
Bobbie from BBS meets the lady in white.
1956.jpg A Female vampire uses this urban legend to feed on travelers. 1957.jpg Bobbie falls under the vampire trance as she approaches his car. 1958.jpg
This is my contribution to the F95Zone Halloween renders.
Tips and suggestions are welcome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: martinus-de-zuza