• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] Paid DAZ 3D artist to commission

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
Skills:
- Daz Studio & Photoshop

- 3D Rendered standalone artworks
- 3D Rendered visual novel scenes
- 3D Rendered character sprites
- Character Design
- Environment Design
- Photo manipulation / Post-process
- Animation

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord:
Eroguysensei
- Email: eroguysensei@gmail.com
- Here on the site.

[UPDATED 18.12.2023]: Due to an unexpectedly high amount of contacts and some agreements that have already been struck, I'm no longer able to take on unpaid projects for the time being. So please, ignore those parts as they are no longer available. Thank you for your interest in my work.

Employment Type & Rates:
-
My primary focus currently is assisting individuals and teams in their NSFW projects for free in return for getting the pleasure of working on interesting projects and being credited for my work. For projects falling outside of my interest to work on for free, please refer to my for pricing details and additional information. When you want to hire me for a game project that requires something other than standalone artwork, like a Visual Novel for example, customized pricing can be discussed.

Availability:
- Open to discussing full-time and part-time jobs [Paid].
- For unpaid projects, we can discuss what you need and the required level of commitment required from me depending on the project length. [Not available for the time being]

Work Samples:

- You can view all my works in
- Here are some of my artworks for a quick demonstration of skill:
GG_1.jpg Starlight_Tentacled_1.jpg BookofLust_1.jpg DBD_Demogorgon_1.jpg Rosemary_Winters_Nemesis.jpg Mother_Miranda_FinalBoss_Futanari_2.jpg Rosemary_Winters_Club.jpg RE4R_Ashley_Footsie_2.jpg
RE8_Rose_Dimitrescu_FamilyFeast_1.jpg Dani_Nakamura_Machined.jpg
Character_Design_1.jpg Character_Design_2.jpg Character_Design_3.jpg Character_Design_4.jpg Character_Design_5_New.jpg Mezney.png Commission_Storm.png Commission_Violet.png

Additional comments:
- I'm in the Eastern European Time (EET) zone, UTC+2.
- My Daz Studio asset library is vast and ready to tackle almost any project and in case of needing more characters and assets, I'm always open to investing in expanding my library.
- I have no limitations in what genre/theme or kink I'm willing to work on as my client base consists of all walks of life. I've seen and done pretty much everything at this point. But my absolute favorite genres are Horror, Sci-fi, and Fantasy. I most enjoy working on Monsters, monster girls, demons/ghosts, Robots/machines, futanari and Asian characters, and finally, tentacles.

Last edited:

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
he block me i don't know why....good mentality
I blocked you, because you appeared to act like a child, expecting me to answer your messages immediately and leaving in frustration when I was not around to chat. If you think there was a mistake and this was not the case, feel free to correct me.