DAZ 3D Installer Manager issue

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
Hello,

I have a some issue with DIM -
I was trying to put zipped files into a C:\Users\Public\Documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\Downloads but DIM cant see files as u can see on screen.Maybe some1 knows how to fix that cuz i cant use any packes :/
If this can help somehow in the biggest zipped folder i have jpg with morhps shows and zipped content,manifest.dsx and supplement.dsx.
I appreciate any help boyz :)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
For files to work in the install manger they have to be named IM00057961-01 etc like the other ones in that screenshot. If they are not they or not designed to be used with it. Unzip it again and see is there is one named like inside it which is the case a lot of time. If not they have to be put in manually which is something I or others can explain if need be, but try just unzipping in again first.

Like this for example
z1.png
Name is not right for install manager by the look of it, but right click and extract here
z2.png
And its inside it.

Reactions: nightqq

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello,

I have a some issue with DIM -
I was trying to put zipped files into a C:\Users\Public\Documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\Downloads but DIM cant see files as u can see on screen.Maybe some1 knows how to fix that cuz i cant use any packes :/
If this can help somehow in the biggest zipped folder i have jpg with morhps shows and zipped content,manifest.dsx and supplement.dsx.
I appreciate any help boyz :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-content-to-daz-w-w-o-install-manager.6045/

Reactions: nightqq