DAZ 3D - Problems with new content...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So i'm trying may way around DAZ3d and found some poses and some new shit to add...but here's the problem, i dont know how to instal this content like new posrs and shit to my library inside the program... can anyone gimme a helping hand?

Reactions: PerkyNana

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Pelvis 3d.png

2nd Problem...cant see to add genittalia keep gettin this message sayin its missing but the file is there...

Aug 6, 2016
In your documents folder there should be daz3d folder. So go to Daz3d/myLibrary and that is where you shoudl unpack the contents of the assets you have downloaded.

Aug 6, 2016
And head over to for some really good daz3d content. They have google drive. Also what kind of genitalia are you using.

Edit #1: the website mentioned is not active atm. but do definitely keep an eye out for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
And head over to for some really good daz3d content. They have google drive. Also what kind of genitalia are you using.
So i kind followed the guide and found a solution it seems that i hadn't chosen a directory to the content i downloaded and the software had a process to do it so...even so just unpaking in the folder didn't worked but thanks for replying anyway...

And also thanks for the heads up about the site and i kind solved the genitalia problem by redoing the genesis 3 body from the start but thanks anyway...

Aug 6, 2016
So i kind followed the guide and found a solution it seems that i hadn't chosen a directory to the content i downloaded and the software had a process to do it so...even so just unpaking in the folder didn't worked but thanks for replying anyway...

And also thanks for the heads up about the site and i kind solved the genitalia problem by redoing the genesis 3 body from the start but thanks anyway...
NP, Happy for the attempted help. Please share your renders. I would love to see them.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
I am having a little bit of an issue with this - I am downloading content sets, but when I go to try and find them, they are missing from smart content. I can see them in Content Library > DAZ Studio Format > My DAZ... > etc... -- I try to import the character into the scene and it says that it cannot locate any of the assets, although I can see them in the same folder it is saying they aren't in...

Any advice?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Click with the right mouse button on the tab of the smart content and there should have a option to manage the database

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
I am having a little bit of an issue with this - I am downloading content sets, but when I go to try and find them, they are missing from smart content. I can see them in Content Library > DAZ Studio Format > My DAZ... > etc... -- I try to import the character into the scene and it says that it cannot locate any of the assets, although I can see them in the same folder it is saying they aren't in...

Any advice?
right click on smart content or content library and click on content DB maintenance then re-import metadata it should get everything you have in daz

sansusername

May 4, 2017
right click on smart content or content library and click on content DB maintenance then re-import metadata it should get everything you have in daz
Thanks I'll give that a shot!

edit: items still aren't showing in there. I'll mess around with it some more and see what i can figure out

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

Edit #1: the website mentioned is not active atm. but do definitely keep an eye out for it.
The majority of the stuff on that site is actually pirated. The original products usually all cost money ;)

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The majority of the stuff on that site is actually pirated. The original products usually all cost money ;)
You know that F95 is like Nassau of the internet right? We're a pirate community, pls tell me you know that...because if you know why are you spoting the obvious?

Reactions: sansusername

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I do hope you mean the Nassau on the Bahamas and not the one in Germany - would make a big difference ^^

As of why: Number 3 of the General Rules here - that site is a notorious ad-fly spam

GQ1NYC

Jul 21, 2017

If I can add a question to this. So downloaded the program, it comes bare bones I guess meaning I have to add models and poses to work with? clothing and genitalia as well? Thanks in advance.

Aug 6, 2016
If I can add a question to this. So downloaded the program, it comes bare bones I guess meaning I have to add models and poses to work with? clothing and genitalia as well? Thanks in advance.
yes you have to add all the resources by scouring through the sites recommended on this thread. I recomended the site you just quoted me on.

GQ1NYC

Jul 21, 2017
yes you have to add all the resources by scouring through the sites recommended on this thread. I recomended the site you just quoted me on.
ok cool and do they have to be separated by folders in your library (Poses in one, backgrounds in another)?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
in the library there's a directory to each type of item it comes like that when you download it

Reactions: GQ1NYC

Sleep Walker

Oct 19, 2017
Hi I'm new to Daz 3d but I don't get my render file to look like any photos, it is all snowy and just take so long to render. I know I have to do some cameras and lights but no win. Please can anyone help me?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hi I'm new to Daz 3d but I don't get my render file to look like any photos, it is all snowy and just take so long to render. I know I have to do some cameras and lights but no win. Please can anyone help me?
What render settings are you using?

Make the image size very small, try rendering just the basic genesis character with no morphs, hair, or clothes. Do you have an NVidia graphics card? If yes, go to render settings and switch it to GPU only, if no, then you have to use CPU and it will be slow.

Sleep Walker

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks will try. yes I hav a NVidia graphics card. Im batteling but Im sure I will win this one with your help.