• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] DAZ artist looking for work

DavidLunch

Mar 14, 2022
Hi,

I am looking for work as a 3D artist. I am also experienced in RenPy coding, but coding is also my day job so I would prefer to help out with the art side of things.

I have worked on games before, both my own and on teams, and have about 5 years of DAZ experience. I have an RTX 3090 and good hardware.

I am looking for established games that have a proven track record, but I would also be open to do trial work on new projects if the story interests me. Rev share preferred, make me an offer I can't refuse, haha.

Here are some renders I made to give you an idea:

day_one_motel_office_1_Camera_denoised.png day_one_talk_to_audrey_c1_denoised.png day_two_visit_sam_at_department_06_c2_denoised.png dick_and_sarah_in_car_2_c1_denoised.png night_two_sex_with_audrey_03_c1_denoised (1).png

Cheers, looking forward to hearing from you and your game.

May 27, 2021
Hello there, I am currently with a writer who wants his story brought to life and seeing that you can program and create art, I was hoping you'd give us a chance or atleast your thoughts on the story so far. I am more or less active for the next six hours, please do contact me via discord or private message. The revenue split is either 70% or more or less but near that range. We do not have a patreon up yet, but the writer seems confident in his story and writing ability. So please give him a chance, and I do have a demo script almost ready for you to read.

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I'm a programmer and writer. I'm trying to make a VN, if you're free would you give a chance to hear out the plot of story. I'm new to H games making and ren'py but I have been practicing software development for 4 years.

Windswept

Nov 13, 2022
Hey I'm putting together a long term revshare project and we're looking for a 3D artist, if you're interested hmu my disc is Grumblechum#7805