Looking for:
- RenPy/ Python Programmer
- Daz Artist
- Daz Animator

Employment Type:
- One off
- Part Time

Game/Project Overview:
Ethan Walker is a successful student who seems to have it all. But when his father is diagnosed with a terminal illness, Ethan's world is turned upside down. He is left to care for mom on his own and struggling to keep up with the demands of his studies. When Ethan's father passes away, he is left with a choice: give up and let his life fall apart, or find a way to keep going. As he juggles with his studies and job, he met the love of his life. During his relationship with her, something drastically happens towards his life, for better or worse.
With all of the courage he have left, will he keep himself in check or will he wreck himself?

Planned Tags:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Cheating, Titfuck, Milf, Masturbation, Lesbian, Handjob, Creampie, School setting, Graphic violence

Work commitment:
- Will be assisting in development of the game through out the roadmap of the development

Preferred method of contact:
- All inquiries via Discord (SkyeJordan#2147)
- Invite to the Game Development Server will be given if you're chosen to participate in this project

Job Description:
- Looking for an enthusiastic RenPy/Python programmer and DAZ 3D artist who would like to expand their portfolio in their career while having fun making a game.
- Portfolio of your projects and 3D arts must sent to me via Discord (SkyeJordan#2147) for evaluation procedures.

Last edited:

Stubbornstain

Apr 15, 2020
A few things I noticed:

1. The fact that this listed as a revenue share project tells me there would be a lot of work on the content creator's part with no guarantee of an income (remembering of course that the income is supposed to be shared between three people at a minimum, seeing as you'll be taking a cut too). I can tell you that a single animation will take many hours of work and that does not even factor in the character and scene creation process.

2. I cannot find a synopsis/summary of the game.

3. There are no content tags. Is this a game that contains furries? Is it a vore game? The answer to both of those questions (and others) could be a 'deal breaker' for many.

At present, the Patreon page you linked to does not help either. It does not elucidate any further than what you have already elucidated in this forum topic, thus far. I trust my insights were helpful to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: PxGames

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
A few things I noticed:

1. The fact that this listed as a revenue share project tells me there would be a lot of work on the content creator's part with no guarantee of an income (remembering of course that the income is supposed to be shared between three people at a minimum, seeing as you'll be taking a cut too). I can tell you that a single animation will take many hours of work and that does not even factor in the character and scene creation process.

2. I cannot find a synopsis/summary of the game.

3. There are no content tags. Is this a game that contains furries? Is it a vore game? The answer to both of those questions (and others) could be a 'deal breaker' for many.

At present, the Patreon page you linked to does not help either. It does not elucidate any further than what you have already elucidated in this forum topic, thus far. I trust my insights were helpful to you.
Hey, thanks for giving some suggestions how to fix this thread!