Others DAZ to Character Creator 4 and iClone: Common Issues and Solutions

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Hmm, any idea as to why my program wouldn't be picking up any of the custom assets? It's all in the right folders but the program just outright doesn't see them for whatever reason.

Herbert2369

Jul 17, 2021

if anyone buys these and tests them, please share to confirm how well they work or not.
Did you ever find out? I would like to know

Goho Digitals

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
First of all, I am not a Reallusion affiliate. Everything depends on your preferences and demands. And, as the aforementioned users noted, in iClone and character creator 4, everything is happening in real time. So, there is no waiting involved in rendering. But you can install the iray plug-in if you want anything similar. It's the render engine that DAZ uses. However, I doubt many individuals would prefer to wait for rendering. If you are open to new changes in the industry, you should rely on both softwares since they each offer advantages and disadvantages.

Can you explain more about no render works?? I mean can i take output images like 2k or better without render??

Thanks

Novice+

Nov 17, 2020
Не могли бы вы подробнее рассказать о том, что без рендеринга работает?? Я имею в виду, могу ли я делать выходные изображения, такие как 2k или лучше, без рендеринга??

Спасибо
В последних версиях CC&IC компания Reallusion отказалась от плагина IRAY. Рендеринг в настоящее время происходит в Omniverse через Expot USD.