Fan Art 3D-Mixed Daz3d Bestiality

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, not usre if this goes here but I was wondering where I could get Daz3D animal anatomical parts online. I tried downloading from beast forum but the link they had was expired. I can not find any models online. So far I am using antromeat but it is not very accurate and does not look very good either. However if I find textures for anthromeat than I think I could pull it off. Any pointers are appropriated.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What animal genitalia are you searching for? Dogs, cats, horses?
I found one for horses:

Reactions: matoracher

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I think the link in the main post is wrong, but the author commented the right link a few posts beneath, and please show us your render :D

Reactions: matoracher

sting22

May 12, 2017
Maybe that fits ^^

mega:#!d8klDBZL!WxaeNtX767i5rC2Xv-gm2e_Qhx_wmOkf513yCNKx1Hw

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe that fits ^^

mega:#!d8klDBZL!WxaeNtX767i5rC2Xv-gm2e_Qhx_wmOkf513yCNKx1Hw

Thank you m8 this will be quite helpful. Now I just need to figure out how to rig them onto existing models.

Reactions: The_buried_poet

Xabin

Sep 9, 2018
For horses, there's the Easy Rider for Gen 3 centaur male and female, and with the male one, there's a free update that gives you the male genitals for the Horse 2 model, as well. Both are found on Renderotica. For dogs, there's a canine set for Millennium Dog that I can upload later. The Millennium Horse also has a penis prop that I'll link to, when I'm able to link stuff.

Reactions: gy1943612744

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There are a lot of different animal models on Daz3D, but it is really difficult to find genitals for them. The easiest is I think the horse cock, then maybe one for a dog, but for other animals it is nearly impossible to find something.

Reactions: The_buried_poet