Daz3d critical crush, help

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Yeah, at this point I just don't have enough information to know what to do next. Often with debugging I find it is not a case of known issues or knowing what to do, but literally just bumping around, exploring the computer and program to find anything strange. weird things like the Corsair suite tends to screw with programs now and then, the net 4 framework failed to be detected, or worst yet I have even found that some installers got screwed up and are just running a single command to run another program to install the file but the actual installer is in a different location so I have to recode the installer. It would have to be one of those things I sit at a computer and mess around to be able to help you. Sorry for not being able to offer any solution.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
XD
So fun fact, tech support people aren't tech people, they are just people with higher tolerances for talking with other people. They are actually looking at a guide and they ask the same question the guide does, to narrow down what the next step should be. I would know because I got to help with a project that was for making such a guide. basically how to guides because the "teck support" is just replaceable pawns.
How well do you know your computer? Would I be able to ask you for hardware descriptions, to run driver cleaners, or to edit your registry? knowing hardware would probably be my first step since we haven't figure out anything yet (though I would do some thro file investigation to make sure that the application isn't trying to find the file in the wrong spot) and if nothing sticks out, its down to altering some files and if that doesn't work, second to last step is driver cleaning (using tools and programs) and when all else fails, as I said I just reinstall the operating system. but usually reinstall the operating system is easier than doing the work of trying to find the problem, it is like getting your phone fixed but they just give you a new phone because it is easier and cheaper.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Okay people, i solve it.
Maybe it will be helpful for others:

some Windows update or some program (can't know right now) makes DIM unable to install ANYTHING
way to fix it in Win 10:
1) make sure you system files is not currapted
2) make new Windows profile
3) Back up all files you need, delet old profile, make it once again, login
4) install DIM
5) voila, all works

P.s. Daz support sucks.