VN Ren'Py Daz3D - Good quality sex animations (Lewd Scenes)

K4T0W1C3

Aug 25, 2022
Some games that use Ren'Py and Daz3D have great quality in sex scenes, especially the animations.

What do the creators of these games use for these animations? I know they use Daz3D for the models, but the animation part is still unknown to me. Do they do everything in Daz3D, do they buy it ready-made or do they use other software like Blender?

Use as references: Being a Dik and City of Broken Dreamers

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
in Ren'Py, using make animation in Daz3d, instead of making movie file. I usually render each frame one by one. The animation is usually 30 to 60 frame loop. Then in Ren'Py, you most like have seen where some devs have buttons where you can speed up or down. Little coding tools that allow you to control how the frames are loaded. The rendering each frame is whole lot easier than making movie file. You can clean up the frames. movie files you have cross your fingers and hope everything goes as planned. Plus it ties up your computer until it is done. The easier method, you can check the renders, and if something major is wrong. Can easily stop and fix the issues. Hopefully that gives you idea what they do.