Tool Daz Tutorial Daz3D Morph Manager 2.0 (v 1.1.0.3) - 17.03.2024

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
Logo_0.png

Daz3D Morph Manager 2 (1.0.1.3)

d3dmm2.png

For what?
If your loading times of a character (G2/G8/G8.1 /G3) should take too long, this can be due to simply loading too many Morphs. Probably you will not need much of these Morphs, and you can disable them, and reduce loading times.

Wofür?
Wenn deine Ladezeiten eines Characters (G2/G8/G8.1/G3) lange andauern sollten, kann das daran liegen, das einfach zu viele Morphs geladen werden. Wahrscheinlich wirst du einen großteil dieser Morphs nicht brauchen, und kannst sie somit deaktivieren, und die Ladezeiten deutlich reduzieren

Since the old version is no longer compatible with the new DAZ3D version, I wrote a completely new tool. The technique has changed and no more files are moved. I also made it possible for the user to determine which morphs he wants to list at all. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Feedback would be very nice.

Da, die alte Version nicht mehr mit der neuen Daz3D version kompatibel ist, hab ich ein komplett neues Tool geschrieben.
Die Technik hat sich allerdings geändert, und es werden keine Dateien mehr verschoben. Ich habe es auch ermöglicht, das der benutzer selbst bestimmen kann, welche Morphs er überhaupt auflisten möchte. Bei fragen einfach an mich wenden.

Tip: If you have created all characters you want to work with.
Disables all Morphs, and loads every single character in DAZ3D (Dont save any Character after load). After you get all error messages, go to the tool and activates all morphs that are missing. So you only use morphs you really need.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

MISSING MORPHS (tutorial)

After loading Scene you see this Window?.....

5.png

....and your Character looks Standard?

6.png

Do this....

7.png

.....reload your scene, and if this question is coming PRESS NO (Important)..

8.png

....and HUHU all morphs are back.

9.png

Small Tutorial:

Download

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Awesome idea, thanks!

I'am getting a crash loading my morphs tho.

Code:
************** Texto de Exceção **************
System.ArgumentException: Parâmetro inválido.
   em System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(String filename)
   em NSware.Daz3D.Morphs.Morph.LoadImage(String Folder, Int32 depth, Int32 maxDepth)
   em NSware.Daz3D.Morphs.Morph.Load(String DsfFile, Boolean loadSubMorphs, Boolean isActiveted, MorphLoadOption Option, Morph& Root)
   em NSware.Daz3D.Morphs.Morph.Load(String DsfFile, Boolean loadSubMorphs, Boolean isActiveted, MorphLoadOption Option, Morph& Root)
   em NSD3DMM2.Form1.comboBox2_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   em System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
crash.png

Attached the file that i think comes next after Z Vintage Pinups if you are interested.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
linkinn Thanks for your report, I try to fix it tomorrow :)
The mistake is probably due to one of the pictures in the rar-file.

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
version 1.0.1 is uploadet
-Datagridview can Sort by Columns
-After loading Morphs the list will not go back to the root
-After list the missing Morphs the logfile will delete
-Crashes by failed images is fixed

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Working perfectly now, really good program for people with a shit ton of morphs (my case).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NSware

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017
I use your Daz3D Manager Tool pretty often. Its good to see you're still developing NSware

There are some weird user annoyance though.

• If you activate/deactivate, it will reset your column sort
  • Same thing if you activate/deactivate if you're at the bottom of the list. It will bring you straight back to the top and you have to scroll back down again
  • Theres no mass activate/deactivate so it can get a little bit tedious
  • Navigation is confusing. Its hard to tell where I am sometimes. We need some kind of indication if we're looking at the root, parent, sub-morphs, or even missing morphs
PS: You ever consider making it open source?

Edit:

Theres a bug if you click the "Button" column
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NSware

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
AzureSheep Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, at the moment, it does not come to mistakes at the moment in this program, which is why I'm glad that you will contact me. The mistake seems to be simple. I will outline it to get this mistake. As soon as I found this, I fix the problem :)
PS: I do not worry if I'm doing it open Source. I like to use how many others Daz3d and if there are problems, I try to solve them, that's all::coffee::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I release version 1.1.0 in the next few days. If someone still noticed bugs, please just report.

New Feature in v. 1.1.0
nfeature.png

Reactions: Keepal2

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
I found a bug. In version 1.1.0 it can happen that loading is in an infinite loop. This bug is fixed in version 1.1.1. I'm still looking for another bugs, fix them and release version 1.1.1

Reactions: PrometheusNL

NSware

Jul 22, 2018
eric78
The file should be in the folder where the .exe is. In order for this to work, the "Gen 8" would also have to be specified in the program in the settings so that the program also searches for this file.