Ren'Py [Daz3D] or other visual artist Wanted

TharBael

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm a little bit shy for this is my first time ever posting a thread here, after lurking and actively browsing the site for a while. But I'll try to be accurate - even if English isn't my native language-.

I've had a plan on making some VNs for more than half a Year now but have some serious difficulties learning the ropes in Daz3D. So from now on I Will actively want to team up with someone who has the correct amount of assets and the skill required to render some nice pics for these novels.
You can pm me, respond here and anything else if You have some questions about the projects.

Details: Ren'py based Visual novels with simple mechanics but story-based and story driven plots. Patreon-based Publishing (But of course I want to publish the novels here too, because F95 and the community is amazing and heartwarming :) )

I want to be strict and straightforward: At first step this Will be much more of a hobby-thing. So the person-based details (payment, effort and time needed for "working" etc.) can be sorted out in personal communication. I am not a professional Publisher (for now) so please be soft on my skin first. :D

[If I managed to violate ANY rule here about the thread posting i'm deeply sorry and I'll correct that as soon as i can, thanks the mods and admins for their everyday work]

Anyways I have some high hopes, but I'm desperate (because i'm too dumb to understand DAZ and don't have the time for mastering it myself) and await anyone who wants further discussion.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers, TharBael.

TharBael

Apr 27, 2017
Can you tell me more about the story and style you are looking for ?
Okay :)

The Stories (There Are 6 novels I'm currently planning in head):
The Main :
- "Agent Trilogy" (3 separate novels divided into 6 section [each novel is at least 7 update long in the making -based on that I ain't planning on just 1 scene per update-])
Episode 1 (75% done in the concept and structure mainly. Needs just the pictures and the adjusting of the writing for the pictures)
Episode 2 (50% done. the main course of story flow done. player choices in future polls can divert the plot)
Episode 3 (50% done. same as for Ep.2.)

This is my main beast. A secret agent going undercover in a covert op about kidnaps and disappearances. Not the usual "she Will spread for two good choices" but neither the "Collect evidence and clues forever to unlock 2 sex CG" type. Somewhere in between.

Medium length stories:
- "The Weirdo" (A thriller adventure based heavily on Stranger Things kinda concepts) : 38% done (Main concept and game elements, mechanics are chosen, needs some more writing based on the characters)
- "Like sheep…" (Comedy based VN in a school based setting. Kinda Slice of Life\Situational comedy of "what can go wrong...Will go wrong") 40% done (Main concept, characters and plot)

Short or Kinetic novels:
- "The Bait" (A Kinetic Novel about a "not-so-ordinary" guy from the neighborhood with special taste for weekend hobbies) 40% done (Main plot, Kinks and mechanics)

The "Titles" are just WIP titles. Concrete Titles Will be declared when the actual project is in the making.

The graphic concept for all these projects are somewhat "adaptive" I'm opened to any ideas, styles and whatever as long as it seems fit for the plot or the scenery. It can be real-like just like in Big Brother or The Tyrant, or hand-made drawing styled like in Good Girl Gone Bad. So I am persuadable, mostly because I don't know almost anything about graphic design work and I'm willing to give my artist almost-full freedom in making the graphic resources for the stories. Everything is a matter of discussion and constant communication. :)

If you want more specified details I can PM you or if you have some ideas or more questions I'll gladly answer them.
If this answer wasn't really a big help then of course i'm opened for some more detailed discussion.

Until then thanks for everything.
-TharBael Out-