3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Should Shelly's Future Past Be Fully Lesbian Or Have Bisexual Content Added?

• Fully Lesbian

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Both, Lesbian & Bisexual

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I imagined a punishment if Shelly doesn't deliver as promised :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change the dude to this
But, wait, be spanked if I don't make a good first update, what the heck do I get if you'll like the update?

People with sense of humors that like a story to their AVN, that like comedy within a kinky way, that likes surprises that they never seen coming within the plot and a very confident female protag that will kick any mans ass down to the ground, then I think you'll should like it, but, I want to be spanked, dam it :sneaky:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Change the dude to this
But, wait, be spanked if I don't make a good first update, what the heck do I get if you'll like the update?

People with sense of humors that like a story to their AVN, that like comedy within a kinky way, that likes surprises that they never seen coming within the plot and a very confident female protag that will kick any mans ass down to the ground, then I think you'll should like it, but, I want to be spanked, dam it :sneaky:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn, I wanted to scare you a little :cautious::ROFLMAO:
You have to admit... that distinguished lady who pissed off so bad that distinguished gentleman has a nice ass :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Damn, I wanted to scare you a little :cautious::ROFLMAO:
You have to admit... that distinguished lady who pissed off so bad that distinguished gentleman has a nice ass :giggle:
She kind of looks like Claire in DoD, so, yeah, sexy ass, I wouldn't mind slapping it myself :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: nexer

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OMG, Once upon a time a good girl named Red hooded SS Open Pandora's Box for curiosity but she do not know it cannot be closed again :cry::cry:, May god help her.:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: SexyShelly

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
what is this man? you do not know that "Sharing is caring":unsure::sleep:
"Sharing" is a kind wording for other thing, and statistics tell us that over 90% of those who "share" separate for good. Fighting the 90% is a huge risk, the wisest thing to do would be to never open this door.
Or if there is this interest, kept at the level of fantasy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
"Sharing" is a kind wording for other thing, and statistics tell us that over 90% of those who "share" separate for good. Fighting the 90% is a huge risk, the wisest thing to do would be to never open this door.
Soooooooo, when did you open the door then? :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
definitely I will never ever Share my girls (LI) and will never ever open any doors but I speak about them

Reactions: nexer