3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Should Shelly's Future Past Be Fully Lesbian Or Have Bisexual Content Added?

• Fully Lesbian

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Both, Lesbian & Bisexual

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
More than one thousand years in the future, and still no flying cars?
The future is frightening AND disappointing.
:D
There is both, flying and normal cars, you'll see while cruising around the city, two reasons why I am adding these extra scenes, one so you are able to see the best friends relationship between Shelly and Triss better before Shelly goes back to the past, for you to see what the future city looks like, about 50 extra scenes altogether, so around 360 scenes for public release

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Besties spending quality time together
View attachment 3730863
YOU said in previous post: {Shelly and Triss invite Sam in to eat with them and they would not take no for an answer} and Shelly here is not that much happy, meaning she is thinking in someone to lean on her other shoulder 2, and I hope So also.:love::giggle: OH, maybe they ask sam to help them in another thing and they would not take no for an answer;):sneaky::giggle:

Reactions: damnedfrog

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
YOU said in previous post: {Shelly and Triss invite Sam in to eat with them and they would not take no for an answer} and Shelly here is not that much happy, meaning she is thinking in someone to lean on her other shoulder 2, and I hope So also.:love::giggle: OH, maybe they ask sam to help them in another thing and they would not take no for an answer;):sneaky::giggle:
This is all after the nightclub, before the home, before Sam, but Shelly is enjoying the view on what is in front of them, as this is what Triss asked for, her and Triss are talking about different places in the world, why some places changed after the great war that were destroyed, talking about travelling the world, how Triss is scared of heights and so on, Shelly is happy and Triss is enjoying the moment because all they do is work all the time, this quality time makes them both happy

These parts, is about Triss and Shelly and the city, it's nothing sexual, it's so you get to know them without sex or being flirty or trying to be too much funny

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
really, I Do not know what is GoT or Goofy but, also, I do not know better words to say than "You are the best", the Quality of pic are going up very fast really, thank you for your work and touches. :love::love:
Man, Game of Throne and HoD, House of the Dragon ;)
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons'

Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of her name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, protector of the realm.

Unfortunately Shelly is an increasingly rare combination these days, "sexy and hardworking", all the more reason to keep my eyes glued to her, ... or part of her :cool: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons'

Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of her name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, protector of the realm.

Unfortunately Shelly is an increasingly rare combination these days, "sexy and hardworking", all the more reason to keep my eyes glued to her, ... or part of her :cool: ;)
I thought you were talking about Lois when you said sexy and hardworking :p

I Do not know what is GoT
You know who Emilia Clarke is? she played Daenerys Targaryen in Game Of Thrones, she was the only reason I watched it :giggle:

Reactions: nexer

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I thought you were talking about Lois when you said sexy and hardworking :p

You know who Emilia Clarke is? she played Daenerys Targaryen in Game Of Thrones, she was the only reason I watched it :giggle:
Sorry ppl, you forget that I am living under a rock in a dark cave in far far away galaxy, so, video games = ok, TV and Movies = 50-50 chance
and for Our brilliant SS, NO Naked Quiet = :cry::cry::cry: