daz3d render question

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
Since I'm here, Question about the renders. When I see the render in the view pointer, looks good. But when the render is done, some, not all the models have what looks like black lines thru their head. Wtf is it. and only certain models. Thanks! View attachment 917452
without seeing the details gonna take a guess and say its the hair skullcap, remove the hair and try rendering

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
If the hair has morphs, try to play with them, as in, make the hair line retreat, start a render and look if you start seeing those line. If you do (after just a minute it should start showing up), stop the render and try to lower the hair scale, just by a tiny bit, and render again.

Basically try to make the skull cap go under the skull, but without messing the look of the hair.

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
You rendering is not good. You need to learn about how to light your scene. 720P is ok. the game "Treasure of nadia" is about 720P, everyone loves it. Your problem is lighting, not image size.

Are you still using 3Delight as render engine? Because your image is really not an Iray level quality. Have you use any light on your character?
The whole lighting thing is confusing to me. Still trying to figure it out

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
best thing to do is figure your own lighting skills it does take time but you get it and not to try to do someone else lighting skill

open daz go to help then go to troubleshooting then select about your video card it will give info what your card can handle it gives you how many lights you can use
Untitled-3.png