Daz3D undress poses

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
First of all i want to thank this community for all the stuff they share. I'm a total newby with Daz3D, so i want to ask a question to the experts. There are any good undress poses for daz3d? I have been searching, but i've only found this ugly and poor poser content:

Does anyone know where I could find something?

Thanks a lot.

Ps: I'm sorry if my English is not very correct, but it's not my native language. Well,
it's not a good excuse because today everybody speaks english. Everybody that want to be someone, at least. But I'm a little dork.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If I'm understanding the linked content (and I might not be because I'm just looking at the thumbnail on the page), you just want a pose of a woman undoing her bikini top (or bra)?

If that's the case, why not make your own pose? Most of the DAZ experience is adjusting body parts to the proper positioning.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
You may want to look into clothing like this one
there are many clothing sets that allow you to do that but then you have to pose your character to match the undressing.

You can also use Fit Control to stretch, move, or remove clothing and I think there are some undressing poses out there, you would have a look to the asset release section.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
If I'm understanding the linked content (and I might not be because I'm just looking at the thumbnail on the page), you just want a pose of a woman undoing her bikini top (or bra)?

If that's the case, why not make your own pose? Most of the DAZ experience is adjusting body parts to the proper positioning.
Something like that, yes. But not only bra, pants and panties. I'm starting my first game project, and i think could be more immersing if i show the characters undressing and not only "in action". In fact, the first idea was make a scene with girl lifting her skirt. But i think i can use more undressing poses.

You may want to look into clothing like this one
there are many clothing sets that allow you to do that but then you have to pose your character to match the undressing.

You can also use Fit Control to stretch, move, or remove clothing and I think there are some undressing poses out there, you would have a look to the asset release section.
Thanks a lot. This look pretty good. I'm going to take a look right now.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Some clothes will have their own morphs for undressing, revealing, etc. that you can access through the shaping menu in DAZ. Others aren't built so complexly, so you'd either have to play with adjusting the different bones in the item yourself, or find another way to edit (i.e. by creating morphs in Hexagon or Marvellous Designer, or another program outside DAZ).

Posing is far, far simpler. You can just adjust the bends, twists, and side-sides of your characters' different arms/legs/feet/hands/whatever. It's basically what DAZ is built to do with the characters. You'll never find a pose for absolutely everything you want to do (and if you do, it'll look super generic), so I'd recommend getting familiar with posing and building your own movements. There's a reason DAZ's primary competition is named Poser!

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Some clothes will have their own morphs for undressing, revealing, etc. that you can access through the shaping menu in DAZ. Others aren't built so complexly, so you'd either have to play with adjusting the different bones in the item yourself, or find another way to edit (i.e. by creating morphs in Hexagon or Marvellous Designer, or another program outside DAZ).

Posing is far, far simpler. You can just adjust the bends, twists, and side-sides of your characters' different arms/legs/feet/hands/whatever. It's basically what DAZ is built to do with the characters. You'll never find a pose for absolutely everything you want to do (and if you do, it'll look super generic), so I'd recommend getting familiar with posing and building your own movements. There's a reason DAZ's primary competition is named Poser!
Thanks for the tip. I found a fit control that add morphs to the clothes for simulate undressing poses. Very useful. Now i think my question was a little foolie, but nobody's born knowing.

Thanks for your answers guys. You are wonderful.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the tip. I found a fit control that add morphs to the clothes for simulate undressing poses. Very useful. Now i think my question was a little foolie, but nobody's born knowing.

Thanks for your answers guys. You are wonderful.
Definitely! Glad you found something that works for you! DAZ has a steep learning curve that we're all climbing!

Reactions: Techn0magier

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...as far as i remember, there are a pair of assets that have all dress morphs (and maybe the relative poses too) for an undressing sequence:

Street Sport Style by Sparkman

and
Sexy Nurse Uniform by Sparkman

both for G3F!

Hope this helps a bit...

Aug 5, 2016
That street sport thing is pretty nifty. Good inspiration if the poses aren't available elsewhere.

As for undressing morpsh, you can get very far with Fit Control (which I see you've discovered yourself). Z's Pretty Hands (I think it's called) is a helpful addition too, to add some instant poses for just the hands, so you wont need to fiddle about with each individual finger too much.

Reactions: dukelav