VN Ren'Py [Dead Drop] Random Thread of Koikatu

• Thread starter Deleted member 1866322
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1866322

In my opinion, you shouldn't worry about something like that. It's best just to go with what you think is best.
You're right, what I posted did get me thinking. I am a stubborn person, but I do worry about things probably too much.
I'm most worried about my writing, but whatever happens happens. To be honest, I'm a speed reader and I can recall basically everything that I do or write, so it makes the game feel like its only 5 minutes long. Same problem as any developer - I think. Thanks for reinforcing that belief. I said I'd post this game no matter what. So I'd still say expect the worst.

Anyways, I do feel obliged to do update statuses whenever someone posts. It doesn't hurt to reveal little information. So, I've writing in sections everyday - only 1600 words in, so it's not much, but I didn't exactly put in a writing goal either for me to say its too much either. I know where I want to go and I can envision what's happening with my writing, so I'm relatively happy with everything so far. I'll be aiming for 500-1000 words a day, until I reach the end of my story-board for update 1. I think it's a reasonable goal.

Edit: I'm incredibly sorry, I forgot to thank you for the encouragement.
Thank you zebrapunk54!

Last edited by a moderator: