5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dragonite132

Dec 31, 2018
Ok so as you may have notice, depending of your answers in the begining, the character in some areas are lock or open. exemple eira needs a talkative MC so that you can interact in the bank and the church were you meet Festus also open. As allegra's shop open if you are more reserved. Also dependant of your choices in the story, you will focus more on a character then another like lucien and ophellia.

I am having difficulty to get the last CGs of all the routes, dont know what to do XD.

For the last route go new game after completing every other routes (11 in total)

Oct 29, 2020
Overall an interesting idea but I think they could've definitely gone even darker with the horror and violence (seems really tame after playing games like 'Boyfriend To Death' and 'Till Death Do Us Part').
One thing that kinda annoyed me is that the MC is supposed to be going by they/them pronouns so that anybody can play it but then there's Vincent (the bank guy) who calls the MC his wife and the kids are supposed to call them mama... I'm a dude though... So that made me pretty uncomfortable and not in the way I was expecting to be but other than that it was pretty entertaining.

Reactions: mei12 and Koburo

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Hm... No sex... but seems interesting enough so I will give it a try, maybe it's healthy to change things once a while.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Dead Wishes [v2.21] APK -

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
A link that has a downloadable walkthrough for you people since i haven't managed to attach the pdf file myself:

Reactions: sonhot

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Anyone analyzed this game for viruses ? I found this game suspicious. Not just for false positives but for rules and registry changes. Are there any experts ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote