rance4747

May 25, 2018
So far smells pretty much like a femdom half the time(you look way whimpier than your twin sister despite wanting out, your mom spanks you and jerks you off, you are wery much useless and end up being saved multiple times), and there are no warnings about it in tags.
Also, the only rape that exists here for now is NTR rape. And again, NTR is missing from tags. The only thing that makes that tollerable is that it is easely avoidable.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Hot Tomato

Did a quick run-through to checkout your game, will have to do a proper run once I have more time. Honestly wile I don't agree with the way some of the posters here said it I do see where the others are coming from. Given the fact that hone select uses the same base model for all characters it just puts a penis on the males. The MC looks like he has on panties (the color doesn't help).
As technically he is looking at him from behind it will look very feminine as it is a female model butt in female underwear you are seeing unless your using custom mesh you will have to work harder to make the males look well male as is the limitation of the software.

As for the zombies. I can see the "non ntr side" being off putting for some but from the OP I think I see where your coming from.

As for the Mom and sister. I think the bath scene happened to soon the pacing of the progress with the son and mom VS sister mom is unbalanced. Although technically the son has done more with the mom in quantity story wise. The sister gets more quality wise. While the son only gets to masturbate to her they both fondle and virginally stimulate each other to orgasm, also coupled with the fact she had just told them to stop, she comes off as a hypercrit.

From what I'm getting she was a straight woman and while mother son incest is taboo for a straight woman she would have to surpass a double taboo for mother daughter incest. First she would have to accept being either bisexual or homosexual, and then she would also have to accept the incest. Now I get you may be going off the fact that she may be afraid of getting pregnant but even still there could be more development on the male side.

All that leads to people feeling the MC is Being kept in his place at arms length even thou the distance is closing, While the mother and daughter are having there relationship that he has to squeeze into. Add in she separates them and then is the initiator of one of the most intimate scenes in the game so far. Honestly that scene done the way it currently is has more of a NTR feel then the zombies.

1 there already dead and going by most syfy there just dead bodies moving on impulse unless I missed something I did skim through it some.

2 she gets between you and the sister in (the feeling up breaking up even if temporary)

3 she made the first move by groping the sister and relived her sexual frustration directly and even penetrivly no matter what was said

The MC doesn't know but the player gets vibe(pleas don't stone me for the comparison I know NTR is a land mine take what I say with a grain of salt)

Honestly I think the scene was hot but again to soon. As is it feels like the mother daughter are progressing the fastest. While it may have been the daughter son before the mother steps in and goose to 3rth base with the daughter. while not a home run depending on how you look at it. It is close.

Now I'm guessing the MC is about to get some development going by the ending but I would caution to watch the balance going forward as the scale is leaning right now.

Honestly I would like to see more Mother daughter but I also wont to see the MC getting some and not always a step behind.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hot Tomato. All the comments I read about femdom don't make me feel too drawn to the game. Is this fetish going to be predominant?

On the other hand, how dark does the game pretend to be? I don't like that LIs die during the game, nor the rapes, nor the NTR (just in case)..., will this kind of situation can always be avoided?

Hot Tomato

Did a quick run-through to checkout your game, will have to do a proper run once I have more time. Honestly wile I don't agree with the way some of the posters here said it I do see where the others are coming from. Given the fact that hone select uses the same base model for all characters it just puts a penis on the males. The MC looks like he has on panties (the color doesn't help).
As technically he is looking at him from behind it will look very feminine as it is a female model butt in female underwear you are seeing unless your using custom mesh you will have to work harder to make the males look well male as is the limitation of the software.

As for the zombies. I can see the "non ntr side" being off putting for some but from the OP I think I see where your coming from.

As for the Mom and sister. I think the bath scene happened to soon the pacing of the progress with the son and mom VS sister mom is unbalanced. Although technically the son has done more with the mom in quantity story wise. The sister gets more quality wise. While the son only gets to masturbate to her they both fondle and virginally stimulate each other to orgasm, also coupled with the fact she had just told them to stop, she comes off as a hypercrit.

From what I'm getting she was a straight woman and while mother son incest is taboo for a straight woman she would have to surpass a double taboo for mother daughter incest. First she would have to accept being either bisexual or homosexual, and then she would also have to accept the incest. Now I get you may be going off the fact that she may be afraid of getting pregnant but even still there could be more development on the male side.

All that leads to people feeling the MC is Being kept in his place at arms length even thou the distance is closing, While the mother and daughter are having there relationship that he has to squeeze into. Add in she separates them and then is the initiator of one of the most intimate scenes in the game so far. Honestly that scene done the way it currently is has more of a NTR feel then the zombies.

1 there already dead and going by most syfy there just dead bodies moving on impulse unless I missed something I did skim through it some.

2 she gets between you and the sister in (the feeling up breaking up even if temporary)

3 she made the first move by groping the sister and relived her sexual frustration directly and even penetrivly no matter what was said

The MC doesn't know but the player gets vibe(pleas don't stone me for the comparison I know NTR is a land mine take what I say with a grain of salt)

Honestly I think the scene was hot but again to soon. As is it feels like the mother daughter are progressing the fastest. While it may have been the daughter son before the mother steps in and goose to 3rth base with the daughter. while not a home run depending on how you look at it. It is close.

Now I'm guessing the MC is about to get some development going by the ending but I would caution to watch the balance going forward as the scale is leaning right now.

Honestly I would like to see more Mother daughter but I also wont to see the MC getting some and not always a step behind.
I'm certainly not going to like the scene between mother and sister: I don't like lesbian sex (it bores me and doesn't turn me on at all). I'm in favor of making these kind of scenes skippable or avoidable.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8
NOTE: New save seems to be required

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 942 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
The game really looks nice and all.
But Mother/Sis dynamics are not for me considering the place of the MC in the whole equation They are too much into each other andthe MC is the useless guy that's their second option and they pity, that bathroom scene was really harsh on his character, really feels bad when most of the things that are shown happen behind his back, if it was a female protagonist and would make more sense. I wonder what's gonna happen next? They will find a female survivor to add to the lebian mix while MC stays in the dark and in every interaction ends saying "I.. I'm sorry, I.. I won't do it again..." ?

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
probably this was said already but seriosuly why this takes so much ram and gpu is at 60-90% in static screens lol

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
probably this was said already but seriosuly why this takes so much ram and gpu is at 60-90% in static screens lol
That's because the dev is using "show" but not "hide" for each new image, so they stack on each other. If you open the script with notepad, hit Ctrl+H and replace all "show" with "scene" you should be able to run the game without any issues.
*It will also change the word "show" in the conversations, but it will at least be playable.
[/QUOTE]

As far as I have tested was fixed in 0.15
are you using 0.15 or 0.1

Reactions: dacris69

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
none so far just came out also its impossible to see the long term effects of most choices if any yet except the x chose = game over and x chose = monster rape which is labeled as possible NTR in 0.15

as for the game over ones I remember

Hot Tomato
you should ask a mod for the developer tag.

Reactions: Hot Tomato

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
none so far just came out also its impossible to see the long term effects of most choices if any yet except the x chose = game over and x chose = monster rape which is labeled as possible NTR in 0.15

as for the game over ones I remember

Hot Tomato
you should ask a mod for the developer tag.
Thanks for your feedback ! Yes I'm working on it, and I can understand the events are a little too fast, I will add more scenes between those already existing. In the next version I will change the pacing of the game. I will add more choices too, and the possibility of avoiding the lesbian scenes.

Hot Tomato. All the comments I read about femdom don't make me feel too drawn to the game. Is this fetish going to be predominant?

On the other hand, how dark does the game pretend to be? I don't like that LIs die during the game, nor the rapes, nor the NTR (just in case)..., will this kind of situation can always be avoided?

I'm certainly not going to like the scene between mother and sister: I don't like lesbian sex (it bores me and doesn't turn me on at all). I'm in favor of making these kind of scenes skippable or avoidable.
Yes, you can avoid the monster sex scene and the death of the MC.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Whether avoidable or not it's still NTR, it's just NTR/Rape, that hasn't or shouldn't change all of a sudden. Besides that there's heavy lesbian and femdom, a type voyuer MC who comes off as a coward when he's needed to be a man the most. I'm sure there's gonna be a big payoff, but I don't wanna wait that long. Best of luck to the Dev.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
asc.PNG
Oh can't believe that you just got only 1 patron after that huge debut :FacePalm:

Thanks for your feedback ! Yes I'm working on it, and I can understand the events are a little too fast, I will add more scenes between those already existing. In the next version I will change the pacing of the game. I will add more choices too, and the possibility of avoiding the lesbian scenes.
I think it's just fast enough and acceptably in this digital age.
You can't add a little of pacing to keep it slower a bit, or more choices to have the rest to get away of lesbian scenes. But remember you have been doing good on the intimacy of M&D, even so the pussy-to-dick MC. Don't let the crowd redirect your original concept.
The rest of us is supporting your lovely work.

Oct 21, 2021
View attachment 1468820
Oh can't believe that you just got only 1 patron after that huge debut :FacePalm:

I think it's just fast enough and acceptably in this digital age.
You can't add a little of pacing to keep it slower a bit, or more choices to have the rest to get away of lesbian scenes. But remember you have been doing good on the intimacy of M&D, even so the pussy-to-dick MC. Don't let the crowd redirect your original concept.
The rest of us is supporting your lovely work.
Gee I wonder why... :unsure:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
am i the only one that first thing would complain about is: how is it possible that after years of zombie-apocalypse the mother and the sister, are wearing earrings(fancy ones), have painted long-ish nails, they both look they have make-up on, and they mostly look like they're about to have a fancy date with someone?

Seriously, mankind is mostly doomed...and Mother and Sister, look like they just came out from a beauty salon. It's the apocalypse! and the mother is the one who goes out to scavenge for stuff...she should look like a miner after 8 hours of work.

maybe bc Now & Then, i've high standards for realism...

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
am i the only one that first thing would complain about is: how is it possible that after years of zombie-apocalypse the mother and the sister, are wearing earrings(fancy ones), have painted long-ish nails, they both look they have make-up on, and they mostly look like they're about to have a fancy date with someone?

Seriously, mankind is mostly doomed...and Mother and Sister, look like they just came out from a beauty salon. It's the apocalypse! and the mother is the one who goes out to scavenge for stuff...she should look like a miner after 8 hours of work.

maybe bc Now & Then, i've high standards for realism...
Yeah someone else also pointed out the availability of fresh food at the supermarket they raid. Magic stuff indeed. :ROFLMAO:

Also my theory for the mom looking ready for a date and being the only one out on patrol got deleted. So here it goes again. She didn't want the children to go on patrol so she could keep to herself all the zombie dick, she even dresses up for the occasion. :BootyTime:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah someone else also pointed out the availability of fresh food at the supermarket they raid. Magic stuff indeed. :ROFLMAO:

Also my theory for the mom looking ready for a date and being the only one out on patrol got deleted. So here it goes again. She didn't want the children to go on patrol so she could keep to herself all the zombie dick, she even dresses up for the occasion. :BootyTime:
i mean...it's not just painted nails...but "fancy" painted nails...like they had a secret nail-artist friend or a robot that dresses them fancy even after 5 years of apocalypse XD

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
i mean...it's not just painted nails...but "fancy" painted nails...like they had a secret nail-artist friend or a robot that dresses them fancy even after 5 years of apocalypse XD
They even have enough sexy outfits to lend to the MC. They were gracious enough to lend him some sexy striped panties. :ROFLMAO:
Just to complete the girly style of the MC. :poop:

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes