Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
I like that all the ntr/monster rape scenes are avoidable. Still, the fact that they are there on top of the already extremely tense scenarios makes the stakes for wrong choices or failure feel all the more real which further enhances the all-or-nothing atmosphere.
Overall so far I am enjoying the experience, story and atmosphere of the game and I've managed to avoid the Ntr/Monster rape scenes in their entirety with the only one I've actually seen being one I previously avoided but went back to see out of morbid curiosity (instant regret btw and I now have a newfound motivation to make no bad decisions those creatures are a big yikes and are hella disgusting when seen in a sexual context). The ending of this update tho, tryna give a man a heart-attack, $50 says MC is immune to the bite considering he has already proven his supernatural nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
To the mod who deleted my post for disregarding the regulations of f95zone. If I disregarded them, then you can also make an effort and pay attention to them. This goes more friendly than with a "shuddup"! Regards!

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Sorry guys, I know this is my game, but like I said, the monster sex scenes never was the main focus of the game and this is the only thing the players seems to retain from the game.

I should have been clearer about the main content of the game, I'm sorry, it's my fault.

zarudatsu

May 21, 2017
There will always be people criticizing you. People play your game because they find it interesting. Monster scenes are the basis of the game, if the monster content is deleted, the game will be meaningless. The feature that distinguishes this game from other games is that it has a monster concept. If people don't want to see these scenes, they don't have to act. Also, these scenes can be skipped. If you're apologizing and canceling your project after comments like these, you won't be able to improve. Don't forget that there are those who support the game, except for those who vilify the game. You can make two different versions, such as the last one without the monster concept, so you don't lose any fans.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry guys, I know this is my game, but like I said, the monster sex scenes never was the main focus of the game and this is the only thing the players seems to retain from the game.

I should have been clearer about the main content of the game, I'm sorry, it's my fault.
No it's not. There are a group of posters here who will complain about anything that isn't vanilla. Avoidable or not.

Anyone who actually paid attention to the games story could've concluded what the games main focus is, the MC and the girls. Not the zombie or NTR stuff.

Don't change your game for those people. They'll just find something else to complain about. Better to ignore them.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
So the whiners win, this is your game............GODDAMNIT
Yeap, again; I lost count, but probably since the beginning of 2022 we have what? Maybe a half dozen of good and different games to have some appeal, something that makes them different and remarkable from the rest (because let's be frank, there are at least tens of "new developers" that post "new games" here and on patreon as stupid ripoffs with lazy story and crappy Illusion engine's renders DAILY).

And then what? The "community" keeps saying things like "do this better, remove that, don't be an idiot, do things like that, don't put this fetish on the game, do more scenes like that" and kills everything; and then the developer comes with the duality "do I hear this people, that clearly doesn't like my work for what it is, and maybe make more money, or do I stay with my guts, lose some public and keep my work loyal to what I want?". Well, most of the times (HELL, WHO I'M TRYING TO FOOL; EVERY-FUCKING-TIME) the first option win, the project goes censored as hell as what was in its core, and then again, most of the time it goes abandoned or came up short from what it should be.

I'm not wishing bad for this project from now going, but I'm a hell of disappointed that a game that I was enjoying pretty much and was supporting financially is basically "going to the trash". Good luck mister Hot Tomato, it was nice until it last, and now is "another game" here.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You have to remember people who complain about ____ content being in any game are a vocal minority. They don't reflect the views of the fanbase as a whole. The same thing happens in countless threads. Where developers who attempt anything that strays beyond the vanilla fetishes get trolled, bashed and their threads derailed into oblivion.

Even if you remove monster content, that won't stop them. Then it'll be NTR. And then it'll be any man other than MC existing. And before you know it, you've basically sanitized your game to the point that it's just one of many incest harem games.

Don't do that. Just click the "ignore" button on their profile. Letting "those people" control what content you put in your game will just embolden them to try the same to other games. As has happened before.

Last edited:

Saladitas

Jan 5, 2018
It's the same for me, what's the point of the game if you remove the monster scenes?
Besides it seems that you are going to remove the ntr just because of some people who don't like it, you have gone only for the negative opinions than for the positive ones.

Bye

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Well, some of you gave me the idea about making two versions of the game, one without the monster sex scene (this version is gonna be the one available on Patreon, I don't have the choice, game would have been banned soon or later.) and maybe another one with them. I still have the old script. I need time to think and will do a poll on my patreon page to see if the player base still want to have those scenes or not.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
That would be an "ideal scenario" (actually the ideal scenario would be you follow your guts, but oh well), but if you are doing everything like this to "don't upset the player base", forget about it. Even if you post two games and one doesn't have the "bad content" anymore, people will still complain that you are "spending resources and energy with wrong stuff".

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, some of you gave me the idea about making two versions of the game, one without the monster sex scene (this version is gonna be the one available on Patreon, I don't have the choice, game would have been banned soon or later.) and maybe another one with them. I still have the old script. I need time to think and will do a poll on my patreon page to see if the player base still want to have those scenes or not.
If they had a problem with those scenes, they wouldn't have become patrons.

Make the game you want to make, don't chase the approval of negative people on here. You'll never get it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I'm not going to watch those scenes, but their existence makes choosing right more satisfying, knowing that you've avoided them (not as rewarding as preventing the MC from doing the rapes, but preventing them from happening is too, at least for me)

Anyway, I play for the MC's story with his family and avoiding zombie rapes, while rewarding, aren't why I play.

sirValde

Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the inconveniance guys, everything is said in this post. Please be respectful in the comments.
I wrote somewhere above about this, and this is exactly what happened. The developer heard a lot of haters and decided to break the game, I'm not disappointed, I'm upset. It happened again with a good project and it will change it for the worse. This is the point of no return.

It's sad for those who, like me, love this game, as it is, as the developer saw it, unfortunately there were few such people.
I played it not because there were monsters or incest, but as a book, I liked the whole story. She was both intimidating and enchanting at the same time. And I won't tear pages out of a book if I don't like something about it. This is not correct and it breaks the story of the game.

I tried, probably worse than I wanted to, to calm and reason with people, to show that they have a choice in the game and everyone will get what he wants, and there is no need to swear with anyone. Everything was in vain. A bunch of haters still won.

Actually, in the end, this will not change the haters, they will find a new "victim" in the game and start hating her, then something else, etc. It's always been that way, the point was to ignore them. Try to reason with them instead of playing on their terms.

Hot Tomato, I sincerely hope you change your mind. It is better to have 50 people who like your project and share their emotions about the game with everyone than 100 toxic people who are ready to choke anyone for thoughts or emotions that are different from theirs.

I understand that you are trying to make money on the game, this is normal, it should be so, this is your work and you deserve to be paid for it. I'm sure you can do it, but will it be the game you wanted to make or the game they wanted?

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
I understand your point of view, I really do. But still, I'm not trying to chase the approval of negative people, I want to make a game, to listen to the community and to the players in order to make the game evolve in a good way. And the majority of feedback I had about those scenes was negative comments, so the question is: should I really put so much time and efforts into those scenes if the majority of the players who are supporting me don't want to have them?

Well, I'm making a poll about it on my patreon page for the supporters; so now the fate of those scenes are in their hands.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saladitas

Jan 5, 2018
Well, you may or may not remove the monster scenes or however you decide, but don't remove the NTR/Cheating as that makes you make different decisions, otherwise it would just be a typical linear game, but if they have managed to change your mind, it will be obvious that they will make you remove the NTR as well.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes