dear people there is a option thats called exclude tags use it

Jul 13, 2020
It's not a question of opened mind, it's a question of maturity ; or more precisely, lack of maturity.

There's a big difference between not wanting to see something, and saying out loud that you don't want to see it. And those persons clearly don't know that it's perfectly possible to not play a game and also not tell the world that they'll not play it.
What you are saying is unrelated to what we are talking with the dude

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] to paraphrase Frankenfurter scolding of Janet in reply to her critique of Rocky, "I don't like men with too many muscles" [...]
Do you seriously expect many people to get that (look at the release date) OMFG old reference ?

By the way, it's Frank'n'Furter.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do you seriously expect many people to get that (look at the release date) OMFG old reference ?

By the way, it's Frank'n'Furter.
I stand corrected - regarding the spelling.

If I can introduce someone new to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" through my reference, then I have done my good deed for the day -- even if I'm lost in time, and lost in space...

Also, it's better than Brad and Janet's lament after a few years of marriage by bitchin' in the kitchen or cryingin the bedroom all night.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I stand corrected - regarding the spelling.

If I can introduce someone new to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" through my reference, then I have done my good deed for the day -- even if I'm lost in time, and lost in space...

Also, it's better than Brad and Janet's lament after a few years of marriage by bitchin' in the kitchen or cryingin the bedroom all night.
Damnit Janet...

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Whatever happened to Faye Wray? That delicate, satin draped frame. As it clung to her thighs, how I started to cry. 'Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Use the report button in OP for missing tags. They don't get fixed if they aren't informed. If people are complaining about it in the thread, unless the uploader or a mod or staff member are active, they won't see the messages in the thread. I've never waited longer than a week for a tag response.
I'm not assuming the worst - My post is based upon the anecdotal evidence of the behavior of people in game threads when attempting to play a game that has content they wish not to see. What I am saying is - just ignore the tags of content not wanting to be seen - avoidable or not - there are THOUSANDS of options of games still to choose from.

Also, more likely - than not - that question has already been asked by someone else previously (unless it's a relatively new game), just search the thread for the word avoidable.

Save time, save headaches, save looking like an ass by asking in a thread "is <whatever> avoidable" and just move on to a different option.

In the end - to paraphrase Frankenfurter scolding of Janet in reply to her critique of Rocky, "I don't like men with too many muscles" - not every game is made for you (in general - not you specifically).
I'm loving the arrogance here, assuming we, whom have voiced our concerns/opinions have not done the things you've suggested, like reporting missing tags and search for term avoidable.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
I agree if you don't like Ntr or any other thing don't play the game move on saying things like oh no another ntr fest just projects insecurities and immature behavior like this has happened to you in real life and you didn't like it

Reactions: lowtierntrgod