Collection Pinup Dearonnus collection [2023-10-23] [Dearonnus]

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I don't know if I can do it this way but here's November 2021's rewards

I also have some of the black and white one offs he did during December if you'd like those too.

Edit!!: I've decided just to put my collection folder here as it saves me self inflicted hemming and hawing about what I should put here when.

This includes:
Everything downloaded here:
  • Dec. 2019
  • Jan. 2020
  • July 2020-Jan. 2021
  • Feb. 2021- Oct. 2021
As well as new stuff from:
  • Sep. 2018
  • July 2019- Aug. 2019
  • Nov. 2019
  • Feb. 2020- June 2020
And then the December Black and Whites
I would have done the new stuff separately so there weren't any redundancies but I'm not paying for Mega and the whole Collection maxed out my free space there, and also it takes forever to zip everything and I'm a tad impatient, but I assure you it's everything I was able to find!

This sounds weird from me but if you can please consider kicking some money the artist's way. The man does good work and I think he deserves it.

Last edited:

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys, I'm back with more of Mr. Dearonnus's fantastic contents.

Everything since December last year that isn't about that game he's working on (which you guys should totally check out) right Here:

That's a Google Drive link to the zip file containing months January to March (and kinda something from April). S'not Mega this time because it is unavailable to me while I figure out how to break back into my Mega account so if you have any issues just let me know.

(also some of the images might not be in super high quality because that's just how I got them/shrug)

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
Hey guys, I'm back with more of Mr. Dearonnus's fantastic contents.

Everything since December last year that isn't about that game he's working on (which you guys should totally check out) right Here: Bam

That's a Google Drive link to the zip file containing months January to March (and kinda something from April). S'not Mega this time because it is unavailable to me while I figure out how to break back into my Mega account so if you have any issues just let me know.

(also some of the images might not be in super high quality because that's just how I got them/shrug)
thanks' but half of those are 800 pixels tall, would you happen to have higher resolution?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
thanks' but half of those are 800 pixels tall, would you happen to have higher resolution?
Full Disclosure, this is the best I got right now because I don't have a Patreon or all that other stuff and this is just what I can get from . Sometimes they post a .zip file that you can download for full good resolution and sometimes they just post the images in sequence and that's probably the ones you're talking about. Presumably the reason they're only 800 pixels is because for those I just Right Click Save Image As'd to keep up archival cohesion. That's as good as either of us are getting until I actually start paying for them (which I will just when I'm in a better looking financial situation) or somebody else who has access to higher resolution versions of them and decides to be cooler than me and share them with everyone, sorry.

Reactions: user_no

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Full Disclosure, this is the best I got right now because I don't have a Patreon or all that other stuff and this is just what I can get from . Sometimes they post a .zip file that you can download for full good resolution and sometimes they just post the images in sequence and that's probably the ones you're talking about. Presumably the reason they're only 800 pixels is because for those I just Right Click Save Image As'd to keep up archival cohesion. That's as good as either of us are getting until I actually start paying for them (which I will just when I'm in a better looking financial situation) or somebody else who has access to higher resolution versions of them and decides to be cooler than me and share them with everyone, sorry.
I knew they had a Patreon and a Gumroad page on Kemono. But I didn't know they had a Fanbox page.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I knew they had a Patreon and a Gumroad page on Kemono. But I didn't know they had a Fanbox page.
I was keeping an eye on the Patreon one because up until now it was the one that updated the most consistantly but now it seems like the Fanbox is the one that's getting the more consistent updates.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a7caf0d301ad3f50d7e5c3bebef907e76c5a0c74&dn=dearonnus&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.com:2810/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:6969/announce&tr=

torrent containing reward from 2018-09 to 2020-09, around 3.78GB

but sadly no seeders.. :HideThePain:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I don't know if I can do it this way but here's November 2021's rewards
Dearonnus' Patreon Rewards November 2021
I also have some of the black and white one offs he did during December if you'd like those too.

Edit!!: I've decided just to put my collection folder here as it saves me self inflicted hemming and hawing about what I should put here when.
Dearonnus Collection

This includes:
Everything downloaded here:
  • Dec. 2019
  • Jan. 2020
  • July 2020-Jan. 2021
  • Feb. 2021- Oct. 2021
As well as new stuff from:
  • Sep. 2018
  • July 2019- Aug. 2019
  • Nov. 2019
  • Feb. 2020- June 2020
And then the December Black and Whites
I would have done the new stuff separately so there weren't any redundancies but I'm not paying for Mega and the whole Collection maxed out my free space there, and also it takes forever to zip everything and I'm a tad impatient, but I assure you it's everything I was able to find!

This sounds weird from me but if you can please consider kicking some money the artist's way. The man does good work and I think he deserves it.
7 gigs + MEGA = cant download :HideThePain: