RPGM - Dearth S [v0.0.4a] [periodBracket]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kskrkgk

Version 0.0.3c

I will be talking about version 0.0.3c which is not the full game.
    This is an early version so it may change in the future.
    So I'll talk about it topic by topic.

Overview
    I think it's a great game, engaging, interesting, and constantly evolving game. The version of 0.0.3c [ which i heard that 0.0.3b is buggy] i dont encounter bug or something that really bad that make the game unplayble.
    So I give 4.5/5, deducting points from the main story and lack of content. it is good but not excellent for now.
    But the rating system only has 4 and 5, so I give it 5 because the developers of this game has potential, effort and responsibility for this game and i like it.
    For now
    cons
    - lack of content
    - H Scene Stiff, lifeless
    pros
    - Unique visual style
    - Unique story
    - Good animation

BUT REMEMBER IT ONLY EARLY VERSION SO IT MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.

Story
    - Interesting but not worth following. I mean, it's a unique story. But there are a few things that make the game exploration uninteresting and unconnected from the story. It might be result lack of gameplay or content that make it not fun, or the game is still only in development at 0.0.3, which isn't much of story.
    But there have be a lot of story. As revealed by the developers, which is quite interesting. But I admit the first time I played I was quite interested/enjoyed at sometimes.
    4/5
    P.S. As for the side story with the girl 5/5, it's kinda funny and worth reading.

Gameplay/Content - It's a little difficult to say because it's still an early version. So speak shorty It's quite boring. I mean we just run around, attack enemies, get resources, that's it, nothing special for now.
    and the Tutorial is kinda bad. first time play it i dunno what i am need to do and end up by cross the bridge and end game.
    3/5

Animation - I'm going to talk about 2 things.
    first is the battle animation. To be honest, the first time I saw it surprised me. It was smooth, Enegytic and I enjoyed it every time I saw it. For now, there are only 2 scenes, but they are enough to keep players excited and following the game. [At least for me] But there will definitely be more in the future, I believe.
    5/5
    Second
    , the H-scenes are pretty good, but not that great. If you understand the what i meaning. it looks strangely hard and dull it shoud be more lively, so in my opinion I give it medium-good. Not excellent
    4/5

Graphics/Images - Unique character portraits drawn by the developers themselves. Why wouldn't it be good? I like this kind of style painting.
    5/5