xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
i need help, where's the launcher? where's the program to launch the game? all i see is a bunch of folder and art,wallpaper,resources lol

ene23

Jan 12, 2018
Someone have the list of DLCs? Already download the game in other site but interested in DLCs.

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
This is a game I have owned for a little while. Sadly, I have noticed a severe lack of mods for it. Specifically lewd mods. I was able to get my hands on the tools to edit textures and models (in the hopes of making the outfits more lewd) , but I lack the technical knowledge. I have figured out how to extract models and textures, and how to edit them, and even how to repack the DAT files into the game. The issue I'm running into is that despite loading in the edited texture files, the edits don't seem to show up. Anyone with more knowledge know what I may be missing here?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
censored
no sexual content
why is it in this Forum then, all no sexual content should be posted in a different Forum and not posted here.
Take it up with the site staff or shut up. Nobody wants this broken record *again*.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Any advice on getting a ps4 controller or the Steam overlay working with the game? I've set my desktop configuration to be a gamepad, but the game isn't picking up my controller. If I try to launch with the steam overlay (firewall blocking all outgoing requests), the game just crashes.

Viper1234

Sep 27, 2018
Any advice on getting a ps4 controller or the Steam overlay working with the game? I've set my desktop configuration to be a gamepad, but the game isn't picking up my controller. If I try to launch with the steam overlay (firewall blocking all outgoing requests), the game just crashes.
Try going into the game settings and select the default input as gamepad. I have found one often needs to to this with games made by Idea Factory.

UmaruUMR

Oct 21, 2019
Looks like it could be enjoyable for those RPG completionists out there.
This sucks not the game but laptop window's 10 is this game even playable all i can do is watch the character move pixel by pixel *1 hour later* still staring *Staring intensifies screen burn*

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
It would be fun if the Swimsuit DLC in included too...
I will note that the DLCs that were not added are free DLC on steam. If someone can figure out how to download free DLC without having the game I'll take the files and add them as a patch. I just didn't care enough about the DLC to get them :)
do you want it? go igg site and just download the both update file only. install update then copy the codex folder from last update file in. u will got all dlc in just enable em. btw hope hoster here link it.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
do you want it? go igg site and just download the both update file only. install update then copy the codex folder from last update file in. u will got all dlc in just enable em. btw hope hoster here link it.
I prefer not to use IGG as they put shit in their uploads and use shitty hosts, but I can probably find the files through other sources if i need to.

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
I prefer not to use IGG as they put shit in their uploads and use shitty hosts, but I can probably find the files through other sources if i need to.
uh. well its a ready install 2 dlc codex patch.. goodluck searching

ArtoriasDalton

Nov 21, 2020
For anyone who wants Swimsuit DLC(and the Extra Boss and items DLC), paste the contents of this file in resource/DLC/.
I am not sure if this next step is necessary but you will need to go to resource/bin/steam_emu.ini and paste the following inside the steam_emu.ini file the DLC section underneath the part that says 1046880=Death end reQuest Deluxe Pack.

1012381=Death end reQuest Swimsuit Costume Set
1012406=Death end reQuest Extra Boss & Items

This will hopefully unlock the Swimsuit DLC as it did for me.

DOWNLOAD
MEGA:
ANONFILE:

cakil

Nov 29, 2017
cant open it always force closed everytime i open.... why??? this file is bigger and i cant playit

quazar

May 30, 2017
For anyone who wants Swimsuit DLC(and the Extra Boss and items DLC), paste the contents of this file in resource/DLC/.
I am not sure if this next step is necessary but you will need to go to resource/bin/steam_emu.ini and paste the following inside the steam_emu.ini file the DLC section underneath the part that says 1046880=Death end reQuest Deluxe Pack.

DOWNLOAD
MEGA: Mega
ANONFILE:
Hi, i know this 2 yrs post but the link for DLC are dead. Can you please upload it back? thanks a bunch :D

Anastasia7

May 28, 2020

DOWNLOAD
MEGA: Mega
ANONFILE:
Please reupload links are dead