Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Please tell me there is a 'Skip' key, or something that can make the text appear faster.
Please.
Also, I can only advance the text with mouse with the blue button in the right of the dialogue box? Really??
Bitch, please.
------------------
EDIT: And already a game-breaking bug. Second day with three of you to vote, your vote decides, choose 'No one' and wham, nothing works anymore, you're stuck on that screen. Not great...

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nah, complete bugfest. Third vote, many people, chose Sabrina (guess she was an almost 100% unlikely candidate, just for the lolz though, and...) - wham, game crashes and closes.
Not great.
-----
EDIT: This game just annoys me to no end... Honestly, skip should have been a must have in this as you are literally "repeating" stuff over and over anyway, honestly feels like a major chore to infinite-click on an effing button or smash space; the very first scene won't register to the gallery - btw those "scenes" are barely passable and have like 10 lines and defo not worth all the "grind"; I played through to the true end (yeah, I guess I'm a masochist) and that short red-haired girl -so prevalent in the preview pictures in the OP- didn't even show; zero idea if some/most of the choices actually count to something other than leading to the obvious bad end/repeat loop scenes (don't hype it - again, like ten effing lines each), or maybe some are bugged since e.g. choices that should logically lead to the fourth little gallery entry, well, don't...
Very not great.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I played through to the true end (yeah, I guess I'm a masochist) and that short red-haired girl -so prevalent in the preview pictures in the OP- didn't even show
Same issue. There's also a H-scene with the goth girl that doesn't show up.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone managed to unlock all gallery scenes yet max I can unlock is 2 sabrina and Astrid

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Same issue. There's also a H-scene with the goth girl that doesn't show up.
Does that mean you actually got that (4th scene) somehow, it just didn't register to the gallery (like the first one)? If so... hoooow the hell? lol
It's like how it is with ViperGts151 for me too, I see the first with Sylvie -but it doesn't register- then get the second and the fifth quite easily -hard to miss- which register, but see absolutely no way to get the third and fourth...

Did anyone actually manage to acquire those, or generally get the red-hair to somehow show up? I'm seriously thinking some things (choices?) are bugged and you just can't get those. Though right now it feels like self-harm trying to waste even more time on this, and yet... Yet...

Shit. Someone just throw me a fucking walkthrough. To this "lovely" game...
Also, it's much MUCH more straightforward than the description leads you to believe, borderline linear, if you ask me...

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I managed to get the first scene unlocked in the gallery, but only after restarting my playthrough. I theorize the game bugs itself if you complete Sylvie's route without triggering the h-scene, but I don't care enough to test it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also noticed the screen with the silhouette that shows up after completing a route changed. Didn't seem to be anything but a visual reference. Maybe to guide the player from taking that one heavy spoiler route straight away. I'm in the same boat. I'd like to finish this game, but I'm also disappointed that there's barebones level of death game material. You experience two loops that advertise a death game, but only Sylvie's route functions as a short death game route. Astrid aside, the two other character routes are lackluster. Sabrina's route is how you speedrun with none of the fun.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I managed to get the first scene unlocked in the gallery, but only after restarting my playthrough. I theorize the game bugs itself if you complete Sylvie's route without triggering the h-scene, but I don't care enough to test it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also noticed the screen with the silhouette that shows up after completing a route changed. Didn't seem to be anything but a visual reference. Maybe to guide the player from taking that one heavy spoiler route straight away. I'm in the same boat. I'd like to finish this game, but I'm also disappointed that there's barebones level of death game material. You experience two loops that advertise a death game, but only Sylvie's route functions as a short death game route. Astrid aside, the two other character routes are lackluster. Sabrina's route is how you speedrun with none of the fun.
I'm of the same opinion regarding those silhouettes. But damn, even that "speedrun" route is such a chore to click through just to get back there (where the fuck is skip?? oh wait, have I ranted about that already?).

I tried to get the Gwenith/goth "tall girl" scene when the silhouette was hers, when it was someone else's, even after I get the choice to go for the true end (5th silhouette appears, and stays from then on - which (5th choice) when chosen, locks you into the true end, and out of anything else). Nada.

My suspicion is that something gets (even more seriously) bugged after you complete a/the first silhouette-loop. Like the game forgets something (ironically). I mean it really seems like that loop didn't happen - Astrid apologizes for her "thing" in the original second loop, the three 'new' characters are introduced as "new" (??), again, though I there is a "reconstruction" going on, true, I guess, blabla. Goddamn annoying, tbh.
Also, there are like a bunch of error log files in the userdata directory for the game, with lots of can't load data/can't open .png entries, so (Cecilia, Carmine, Kei, Anya... Well, who the eff are those - oh wait, the game wasn't able to load them - well, that could be it - whole bunch of the story is unaccessible)... Yeah.
-----------
I finally managed to unlock all NSFW scenes , it sure wasn't easy
Yeah, sure... ;)
My spidy senses are tingling and I'm calling bullshit. Please in spoiler do tell e.g. how to get the 4th scene in the gallery (and the story behind it) - since you came out swinging out of nowhere, strong, with such a first post and probs can't attach a picture to show the completely unlocked gallery, or something, yet. lol

Or maybe just tell how to get the redhead to appear?

Last edited:

takuyaa

Jun 6, 2024
I'm of the same opinion regarding those silhouettes. But damn, even that "speedrun" route is such a chore to click through just to get back there (where the fuck is skip?? oh wait, have I ranted about that already?).

I tried to get the Gwenith/goth "tall girl" scene when the silhouette was hers, when it was someone else's, even after I get the choice to go for the true end (5th silhouette appears, and stays from then on - which when chosen, locks you into the true end, and out of anything else). Nada.

My suspicion is that something gets (even more seriously) bugged after you complete a/the first silhouette-loop. Like the game forgets something (ironically). Goddamn annoying, tbh.
Also, there are like a bunch of error log files in the userdata directory for the game, with lots of can't load data/can't open .png entries, so (Cecilia, Carmine, Kei, Anya... Well, who the eff are those - oh wait, the game wasn't able to load them - well, that could be it - whole bunch of the story is unaccessible)... Yeah.
-----------Yeah, sure... ;) My spidy senses are tingling and I'm calling bullshit. Please in spoiler do tell how to get the 4th scene in the gallery - since you came out swinging out of nowhere, strong, with such a first post and probs can't attach a picture or something, yet. lol
I'm not exactly sure how I triggered it but I kept trying multiple different choices in the game and I got a new choice in the route screen that said '' It's Priam'' or something like that. It's a whole new route about Aiden and Priam relationship. It was very confusing . I felt like I'm missing context. I'm gonna keep digging around for extra stuff

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm not exactly sure how I triggered it but I kept trying multiple different choices in the game and I got a new choice in the route screen that said '' It's Priam'' or something like that. It's a whole new route about Aiden and Priam relationship. It was very confusing . I felt like I'm missing context. I'm gonna keep digging around for extra stuff
Okay, let's suspend my disbelief for a second here.
If you say Aiden, you must be in the true end route (afaik; which is where Aiden gets out to play), which just goes to true end, and back to menu. If you start a new game then, saved data gets overwritten - supposedly. That said, I actually new game'd already twice, so I should be seeing new choices if true end->new game->new content was supposed to be the way... Also, goddamn gallery actually relocks after a new game start (after finishing true route), and everything is literally all the same, so I'm...not so sure.
Is she the red-haired one?
Are you playing v.1.0.3. full, Windows, downloaded from here?

Guess this game triggered me something bad... lol

takuyaa

Jun 6, 2024
Okay, let's suspend my disbelief for a second here.
If you say Aiden, you must be in the true end route (which is where Aiden gets out to play), which just goes to true end, and back to menu. If you start a new game then, saved data gets overwritten - supposedly. That said, I actually new game'd already twice, so I should be seeing new choices if true end->new game->new content was supposed to be the way... Also, goddamn gallery actually relocks after a new game start (after finishing true route), and everything is literally all the same, so I'm...not so sure.
Are you playing v.1.0.3. full, Windows, downloaded from here?

Guess this game triggered me something bad... lol
No, you don't control Aiden. It's a route about Aiden backstory I think. Priam says some very weird stuff that don't make sense to me. I think the game can still be updated to explain some of it. I'm playing on a legit copy from itch not pirated

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I would just copy your files so you can always go back to your old ones.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
No, you don't control Aiden. It's a route about Aiden backstory I think. Priam says some very weird stuff that don't make sense to me. I think the game can still be updated to explain some of it.
Interesting. But you have already true ended this at least once, I reckon?
Or still haven't reached it? (though then that would be very weird, if you already have all the gallery scenes, though...)
I would just copy your files so you can always go back to your old ones.
We both know it's not worth it... And yet... YET! XD
Good idea.
I'm playing on a legit copy from itch not pirated
Welp. Maybe there's the culprit. Would you be so kind as to tell me how big is the game's .pck file? It's 406 354 048 bytes on my end.

So, were you able to get all the scenes in one playthrough, before a true end? And how did you manage the Gwenith scene? It IS in the "It's a tall strange woman." choice, yes? (in my game, that "loop", it's absolutely linear, no real choices, you only get to the... "tree" scene/CG and "Turn around")

Thx for the help.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
... Does anyone else remember a game called Null? Because this is just reskinned Null.
They're actually right. I played through Null a bit over the itchio website and it turns out the dialogue is very word-for-word at the beginning. There's a few changes, but this really does act like a reskin of that game so far. Zippix pointed out earlier that there are inaccessible files for certain characters, but those files share the same names as the characters from Null. There's literally files left over from another game within this game.

Solaire of Astora

Sep 6, 2021
... Does anyone else remember a game called Null? Because this is just reskinned Null.
This ^^^
I thought I was having a schizophrenic episode with everything being so familiar as if deja vu, but nah Death Moon is just a clone Null.
It's like copied homework but words are rearranged slightly, names are changed and character art is replaced.

snowraver

Sep 4, 2020
dropped it cuz it's so annoying to progress dialogue on mobile. I tap the little blue triangle, it animates to my press but only works about 70% of the time. add in I just miss the triangle about 50% of the time lol

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes