Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Apparently this work was updated, so now you can get the scenes you were missing. Unless someone provides a more updated version, we'll still be stuck missing scenes.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well damn. I knew it felt bugged af, regarding branch unlocks... Very annoying.
Maybe it is a one-man devteam and there's lots to do, but some damn basic playtesting shouldn't have been too much to ask for, I think... Even more so, since apparently this is a re-skin of a remaster of a rehash of a rereresomething or whatnot, if I'm reading the previous posts correctly.

...also, hope they added skip. Nah.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
They plagiarized another dev's writing and replaced the images with their own. I do like the art style better than the dev they copied from, admittedly. Seeing as how they left the other game's code inside, I'm reluctant to think they can do much.

Reactions: Zippix

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
They plagiarized another dev's writing and replaced the images with their own. I do like the art style better than the dev they copied from, admittedly. Seeing as how they left the other game's code inside, I'm reluctant to think they can do much.
It turns out the developer had full permission from the original developer, so I was falsely accusing the dev back here.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Wonder if (v1.0.3) saves will work with v1.0.31, or will have to restart.
Again.
At any rate, thanks Hypur!!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes