RPGM - Abandoned - Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 951200

No CG's. Writing isn't particularly good. Abandoned by dev, so 0 chance of it becoming enjoyable. If you want something "text based" then find a better game or read erotica, save yourself the time.
    I do like the concept, but this is basically nothing but a concept.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DiabolicalDolphin

[Writing this as of Alpha v0.40B]
    It's a well written game with a great concept. The game focuses around the social status and reputation of the player character and the characters around them. The goal is to either advance up the feudal caste system and dominate the people around you, or to succumb to the lovely feeling of being a submissive bitch and dropping down into the depths of slavery. The writing's great, the renders and world layout are good, and the most noticeable bugs of previous versions are now gone. All it needs now is more content. I'm super excited to see where this project will go!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

qwe_chill

The game has incredible potential. Even at the moment, it has enough dialogues (but they do not bother you and everything is fun to read), actions, NPCs and all sorts of scenes + everything in the game is intuitive. I put 5 stars in advance, in the hope that the developer will not abandon the project and bring it to the end. I really hope that it will add a few more zones and fetishes,
    and I hope that at least sprites will be added (their absence does not interfere much, but if they appear, the game for me will be the best RPG game in this half-year). Good luck to the developer, this is a really awesome project!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

scarlettyoung

This game is a quick and fun romp through a world full of ladies who love to worship feet! Starting out as a formal noble who has lost her status and must work her way back up from the bottom, players can encounter a variety of slaves, townspeople, and noblewomen who each have their own desires and foot fetishes. Or, players can go the other route and become a dirty-foot-licking slave.

It's easy to get started and understand what's going on. A reputation system helps players understand what other characters think of the main character. Earning reputation allows for access to "better" options, but the depraved can just as easily ruin their reputation by servicing slaves in public, becoming truly shameful sluts.

It's clear there are plans to add more areas and features in the future, but already I was able to fish, work in the mines, earn money as a foot washer, and have dirty feet encounters with a number of women. I'm not sure where all the men are, but it doesn't matter because the characters are cute, despite being little RPG maker sprites.

The game is text heavy, but it's not tedious. I didn't have to scroll through countless pages in order to get to the sexual content.

As a female player, I enjoy a game where all the characters are female and have nice foot-themed sexual adventures. I wouldn't say I have a huge foot fetish, but as someone who appreciates a girl's cute toes, the feet-heavy gameplay was not overwhelming for me at all. I would advise that if a player has even a mild interest in feet, this game is worth playing! Don't expect fully-rendered scenes, but the imaginative scenes painted by the writing doesn't need cgi graphics.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

not_my_problem0

It's rare to find an overall solid RPG text based game. With solid mechanics and a good set of characters, Death's Punishment is one of the best RPG games I've played after discovering Clair's Quest earlier this year. Kudos to the developer. Looking forward to new releases!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dokancreations

A very interesting project, especially if you're a person who enjoys foot-oriented content.

Taking a first look at version v0.32a I was pretty excited to see the plethora of choices and the break down to two paths, there are a few bugs here and there but there's plenty of content and it's nice to explore.

For sure there is a lot to work on, and there are a few minor bugs left and right but this is natural coming from a new dev. I believe it is an aspiring project that with the right love and commitment it can evolve, and a lot depending how much love the dev will put.

Would be great if we get some art in it in the long-term.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

yakatin

very nice game. its pretty standard as far as rpg gameplay goes but i love how you can walk the path you choose and it effects the surroundings. I'm happy to see the GL sub/dom as there are rather few that focus on that. I cant wait for you to thresh this out more. I would love some art to go with scenes but still incredibly hot as an text based game. keep up the great work.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Chadmoot

Has a lot of potential so far. The English is better then most other games, the Reputation system, like harshvile is good. The concept is great. Right now this game has tons of promise. Sadly it is still short, but that is expected for a 0.2 release. The time of updates have been good, the sub and dom route both have decent content to it (but the sub route is more fleshed out currently) the text only aspect is a + tbh as, as long the text is good, allows faster development then making pictures. Overall very promising start