RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture-min_3.JPG

Overview:
Until she found herself at Death's office after being murdered by her best friend, Kim was once on top of the world. She has been sent back to a new world where she will spend the days unknowingly cursed into craving submission by the women around her. Will she return to her glory? Will her dominant side overpower her curse?
Toggles are still “C” and “R”

Thread Updated: 2022-02-18
Release Date: 2022-02-18
Developer: Crazyreborn
Version: 0.46 bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Please see Dev notes

Windows: - - -
Android (Use Joiplay): - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough - Save - How-to Guide for Joiplay

Preview1.JPG Preview2.JPG preview3.JPG satan_preview.JPG house deed_preview.JPG Inn preview.JPG 1622815046804.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Gonna give it a try, be right back with my impressions.

Ok so, as imagined from the 0.1, not much is available. The sub path has a little more content than the domme one (and I suppose it will be the "main" one, if not the only possible way). The game sounds promising, would be great with art but I suppose that could come at a later time (I know OP said they didn't mean to profit from this, but a Patreon to finance art commissions could work)
In my playthrough, some objects shouldn't be clippable (like the tents or Ruby's house walls). Also, at some point after I slept the game started with a strange red tint which I'm not sure was intended, since it was very annoying to the eyes.
I'd also like to have a hour and hunger tracker on screen, not sure how easily these could be implemented.

Thanks for the game, and keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Is this some yuri femdom?
Im in.
I hope you enjoy it. It's barebones but Yuri femdom is my fav genere to write.

Gonna give it a try, be right back with my impressions.

Ok so, as imagined from the 0.1, not much is available. The sub path has a little more content than the domme one (and I suppose it will be the "main" one, if not the only possible way). The game sounds promising, would be great with art but I suppose that could come at a later time (I know OP said they didn't mean to profit from this, but a Patreon to finance art commissions could work)
In my playthrough, some objects shouldn't be clippable (like the tents or Ruby's house walls). Also, at some point after I slept the game started with a strange red tint which I'm not sure was intended, since it was very annoying to the eyes.
I'd also like to have a hour and hunger tracker on screen, not sure how easily these could be implemented.

Thanks for the game, and keep up the good work!
Hey, thank you so much for your feedback.

1. I really want to make the subpath and dom path equal. I want to give a chance for both. I know some guys tend to lead one way, but I am focusing on content for both where you can either end up a sub and fall to Death's curse or conquer it. (having a house and slaves).

2. Patreon to finance art is a good idea. Though, for now, it's still in the alpha stage. Doing this mostly for fun.

3. Dammit. You 100% right; I triple-checked, and I guess there are things still clippable. I'll fix that. I have been having a hell of a time editing the assets.

4. If you press escape, all things are shown there—days, Hours, Hunger, etc. Unless you don't like that? in the future, I may get a custom menu.

5. hmm, The red tint is actually the day/night cycle. But let me see if I can fix that, so it doesn't hurt anyone's eyes. I left it because it was a tent, and it would, in theory, be able to see the light through the tent, lol.

I really appreciate the feedback!

Only footjob? Not even cunnilingus or something like that?
There is! There is actually a scene that includes it with audio. I think I may need to edit my tags? Thank you.

@Crazy94 Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag
Thank you so much! I think I was half asleep and sent a ticket, but I think it went to admins instead of staff. I hope that's okay, lol

Last edited:

Cureheal

May 9, 2020
i have played many games and yours was really unique even the menu was different i hope you make the game with much more story. keep up the good work

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Love this game! wish for more... love the story and characters, wish i can worship the other slave too.
Thank you so much. Means a lot. Haha, don't worry! I am focusing on both Dominants and submissives. There will be lots to worship and dominate.

Also, I am glad you love the story and characters as I do plan on keeping up with the story.

i have played many games and yours was really unique even the menu was different i hope you make the game with much more story. keep up the good work
That means a lot! It's actually made with MZ and a few plugins that I invested in lol. My writer in me has already written a lot for the story and I do plan on focusing on it =D Along with game content. Thank you!

Harshville inspired game? NICE!
I love Harshville and I think he did a great job. A lot of it will be different of course but the thing I was inspired by was the Reputation system and real-life system he had and I give him 100% credit for that. The story and everything else is my crazy brain =D. I hope you enjoy it. Still waiting for him to update that game lol.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Looking forward to this game ♥
Thanks! It means a lot!

Your browser does not support WebGL. ;/ first time I see this xD
Hmm. My browser? Do you mean the game doesn't support WebGL? I don't have a plugin for it tbh, and I'm not sure if It's because it's RPGMMZ (RPG maker mz) which is new. However, to be honest, I'm kind of not familiar with WebGL.

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
i hope you can be sub in the future, i'm forsure gonna try it, thank you for posting it :D:D:D

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i hope you can be sub in the future, i'm forsure gonna try it, thank you for posting it :D:D:D
Thank you! Glad you like it. There are actually a lot of sub situations already but of course, I'll be adding more.

Really digging it so far, especially the sub route. Looking forward to future updates!
That makes me happy to hear! Yes, more will be added to the sub route. Maybe the priority seeing as many enjoy the sub route lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chabam

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
i mean i get this error when i wanna start the game xD

Your browser does not support WebGL

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes