RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I say while having art is nice and all its best to focus on the writing on the scenes more while using the standing pictures to show clothes and expressions of the participants until it gets enough content.
It would also probably be best to have a sub meter that unlocks more content as she becomes more sub instead of everything open all the time to give the feeling of her getting corrupted.

Last edited:

blblbl6329

Nov 24, 2019
I just want to say that i absolutly love what you have done so far.My only complains are the way time passes(we dont really have any option to wait a specific amount of time) and the fact that you cannot repeat a scene when you talk to a character .

I dont think you really need images for this game to work, just a sprite of what the character look like is enough for now.I think you should focus on adding more scenes/content(btw Im really digging the sub path;), i really like your writing style)

Edit:How many scene are there in the game right now?Just to make sure i seen them all

Mrgsmth

Dec 13, 2020
This feels like a game where I enjoy the story and outcome more...than the yuri femdom stuff but I also love those

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I say while having art is nice and all its best to focus on the writing on the scenes more while using the standing pictures to show clothes and expressions of the participants until it gets enough content.
It would also probably be best to have a sub meter that unlocks more content as she becomes more sub instead of everything open all the time to give the feeling of her getting corrupted.
Thank you for the feedback! I agree; I'd like to focus on writing and content before deciding on the art. It's much easier and faster for me to pump out content and scenes when only writing is involved. The standing pictures with clothes and expressions are all made through a generator, and it's not too bad to set up but much easier than dealing with art. I tend to make them only for significant characters like the main character, ruby, and Death.

As for the Submeter, I do like the idea. I am still new to RPGmaker, though, and doing that requires scripting and such. However, I wanted my game to have the player choose to end up submissive or dominant, and I can still program it where you unlock things depending on the player's choices.

I just want to say that i absolutly love what you have done so far.My only complains are the way time passes(we dont really have any option to wait a specific amount of time) and the fact that you cannot repeat a scene when you talk to a character .

I dont think you really need images for this game to work, just a sprite of what the character look like is enough for now.I think you should focus on adding more scenes/content(btw Im really digging the sub path;), i really like your writing style)

Edit:How many scene are there in the game right now?Just to make sure i seen them all
Thank you for your feedback! Can you explain more about your problems with time? It may seem that you can't move time along, but the map I am currently working on time will start moving depending on the activities you do. Right now, it's barebones since I wanted to see if people are interested! So, it makes me happy you like my writing style. Thank you.

The beauty of not having to deal with Art is I can focus on more scenes and content. Those take time, and I think Art takes even more time, lol.

As for how many scenes, Hmm, there are two sub ones, Ruby and Katie/Slave2 and one dom one, slave1. Oh, and in the start, you see Death. You'll see Death more often as she is part of the story =). The first area's idea is to learn mechanics and let the player know that they have choices. I made Ruby have more submissive events because it's her estate, and you will have to submit. I didn't give it any harsh negatives to serving her, though, because it's just the start.

I am surprised you mentioned repeating scenes. Sadly, with Ruby, you can't. Maybe I can set up something that can allow repeating scenes with Katie, haha.

Anyways, thank you for the feedback means a lot.

this game is good , wish you luck
Thank you! Means a lot.

This feels like a game where I enjoy the story and outcome more...than the yuri femdom stuff but I also love those
I understand; I do hope my story will interest you =). Thank you for checking it out, though.

Reactions: tamzarian

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
AH FUCK only 64 bit my shitty old pc cant run it damn the premise sounds soo fucking good could you be able to make it acessible for 32 bit ?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
AH FUCK only 64 bit my shitty old pc cant run it damn the premise sounds soo fucking good could you be able to make it acessible for 32 bit ?

Hmm. Damn. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post outside link.

But, you could try replacing the nwjs file. download 32. Extract it, copy and paste it into the game file and replace if it asks then use the new exe to run the game.

if that doesn’t work, I will try to see what I can do.

• Love
Reactions: lakano

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Hmm. Damn. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post outside link.

But, you could try replacing the nwjs file. download 32. Extract it, copy and paste it into the game file and replace if it asks then use the new exe to run the game.

if that doesn’t work, I will try to see what I can do.
it worked thank you very much honestly this shit looks fantastic lezdom is sadly underapreciate on this site if it had a sub meter it would be my favorite game here

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
no matter from where I try to download it says it's trojan and insta-deletes it (Windows Defender)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
it worked thank you very much honestly this shit looks fantastic lezdom is sadly underapreciate on this site if it had a sub meter it would be my favorite game here
Awesome, I am so glad. I wanted to reply to you before I fell asleep, lol. I love lezodm, and It's one of my favorites to write, but so far, people have responded very kindly, and it has been motivational! It makes me keep working on the game.

Also, can you tell me why Submeter is that big of a deal? I am generally curious why it seems an essential aspect people want. This is still in alpha, and reputation is what would have determined the bar anyways.

no matter from where I try to download it says it's trojan and insta-deletes it (Windows Defender)
Hmm, That is super odd. I made sure to run it through an online virus checker before submitting it. Sometimes windows defender is dumb, and I tend to turn mine off. I promise you; It's not a trojan, lol. However, that is up to you to trust me or not.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Awesome, I am so glad. I wanted to reply to you before I fell asleep, lol. I love lezodm, and It's one of my favorites to write, but so far, people have responded very kindly, and it has been motivational! It makes me keep working on the game.

Also, can you tell me why Submeter is that big of a deal? I am generally curious why it seems an essential aspect people want. This is still in alpha, and reputation is what would have determined the bar anyways.

Hmm, That is super odd. I made sure to run it through an online virus checker before submitting it. Sometimes windows defender is dumb, and I tend to turn mine off. I promise you; It's not a trojan, lol. However, that is up to you to trust me or not.
not essential honestly i dont want to be a choosy beggar this is gold as it is but i like the protagonists actions afecting how they behave towards others say you cant choose a dom option after you fully comit to sub i like how it was implemented in warriors guild

again its not essential but i like it anyway

with the spoiled friend becoming submissive ti their friend did you read giving in to my best friemd by any chance ?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
not essential honestly i dont want to be a choosy beggar this is gold as it is but i like the protagonists actions afecting how they behave towards others say you cant choose a dom option after you fully comit to sub i like how it was implemented in warriors guild

again its not essential but i like it anyway

with the spoiled friend becoming submissive ti their friend did you read giving in to my best friemd by any chance ?

oh, I see. No no, you aren't being choosy. In fact, my plan all along was that the player's choices will affect your route. In the start, I have both Dom and sub but! when I open up more maps and such the player will end up choosing their path and this will affect the ending that I have planned which involves the queen =).

I hope that makes sense?

Holy hell, Yes I have. if you are talking about the same story. I started writing stories on the same website as Giving into my best friend. Such an amazing story lol. But this was years ago and I have since left the site.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
oh, I see. No no, you aren't being choosy. In fact, my plan all along was that the player's choices will affect your route. In the start, I have both Dom and sub but! when I open up more maps and such the player will end up choosing their path and this will affect the ending that I have planned which involves the queen =).

I hope that makes sense?

Holy hell, Yes I have. if you are talking about the same story. I started writing stories on the same website as Giving into my best friend. Such an amazing story lol. But this was years ago and I have since left the site.
man that story is such a nieche kink that it feels so good meeting a fellow man of culture willing submission from one girl to another is like my peek kink but its sorely unrepresented

what i meant by sub route is more the way the protag behaves or people behave towards them during the gam3 not just the ebding like some actuons should lock you from the dom route abd vice versa

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
man that story is such a nieche kink that it feels so good meeting a fellow man of culture willing submission from one girl to another is like my peek kink but its sorely unrepresented

what i meant by sub route is more the way the protag behaves or people behave towards them during the gam3 not just the ebding like some actuons should lock you from the dom route abd vice versa

Haha, I am glad I met someone who understands that as well!

Yup. That is what I meant as well =). People around the village will treat you differently based on your reputation. The lower reputation you have, the more submissive you are, and the more discriminated against you will be. In fact, I am working on this next update, maybe. If I stop getting distracted with other aspects of the game lol.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Haha, I am glad I met someone who understands that as well!

Yup. That is what I meant as well =). People around the village will treat you differently based on your reputation. The lower reputation you have, the more submissive you are, and the more discriminated against you will be. In fact, I am working on this next update, maybe. If I stop getting distracted with other aspects of the game lol.
honestly i sugest not listening to people who sugest feature creep dont want to go and pull KODA

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Updated to V0.2. Check the change log on the first page. Please report any bugs or suggestions here.

foot domination with submissive protagonist.. continue this plz!
Thank you! I am motivated =). I have already dropped an update. lol

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Updated version downloaded without problem and I didn't tinkered with Win Defender, well at least now I can play

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes