RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I mean to be a dom she needs to take care of herself without humiliating hersef, kinda like the fishing I read you added.
A real dom wouldnt go and clean that dirty bucket for bread money.
Its just as simple as fail to feed yourself and reach 0 hunger and instead of game over its a scene where you get humiliated, and after a few times even the lowest slave wont even respect you.
The system would pretty much be starve and lose options to gain domination points.

And it was more the other way around Ruby degrading the mc by allowing slave 1 to bully the MC.
What wouldnt be more humiliating than the slave the mc kicked around getting a free pass to do the same to mc. :V
ohhh. I think I understand now. Thank you this is actually a very interesting Idea.

I could create a system where every time you fail to take care of yourself, the ones that were submissive you turn against you. That sounds like a system I'll write down, cause it would make it feel like your choices matter =0. This would remove game over.

The game did tell me that I gained +15 Hunger, but when I went to sleep I died anyways :(

Regarding the text only, and as you said the fact that this way you can make more content, I wholeheartedly support your take. Keep it up pls.

Also, it might not be for everyone's liking, but could you at least optionally include fetishes like urination/scat, spitting, trampling, pony, etc?
When you sleep, you lose -15 lol. Crap, I see now, I just tested it and it doesn't even warn the players what you lose when you sleep. Gah will fix this next update.

Thank you, I appreciate your support!!

I'm okay with spitting, trampling, and maybe urination. However, I do not kink shame. I am not into scat at all, and I can't bring my self to write it.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Nice game can't wait for more updates and content
Thank you!

I understand, I'll be glad with those three and others you are comfortable adding.
Thanks for understanding =). Though, I am very open-minded and very flexible when it comes to adding fetishes and such. So, I have a handful like Scat I prefer not to write =).

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Urination? Great! In my opinion there is not enough good games with it, or it comes too often bundled with fart and scat. So far it is very promising, I very like seeing some nice arts, but recently I started to be fond of text-based stuff too, especially when it is written nicely. Sub route for life !

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Urination? Great! In my opinion there is not enough good games with it, or it comes too often bundled with fart and scat. So far it is very promising, I very like seeing some nice arts, but recently I started to be fond of text-based stuff too, especially when it is written nicely. Sub route for life !

The idea of Urination for me at least is the humiliation and degradation toward the sub. Other than that it's not big for me, however, I don't mind adding it haha.

since subs can have fun ;p (well, I guess doms can too ;))

So I am open to anyone's suggestions here or PM idm.

itsayoungslave

Oct 30, 2019
Nice start! You can definitely see the similarities to Harshville. I'm really looking forward to the next version.

My feedback:
I think Bread should add more Hunger and cost more or you should be able to eat multiple at once.
Obviously its a 0.2 so there are certain things that are not there yet(Like proper sleeping mechanics and stuff like that)
I think your game would benefit if you would give a bit more backstory to the characters. I don't certainly mean the MC but the Dom's/Sub's you encounter. For Example Ruby. It would be nice to be able to talk to her for a while and get to know her before we are getting into action. The same for other Characters with big roles.

I really enjoyed this first version! Thanks for your work!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Uh, version 0.2! Trying it out outright!
haha, I hope you enjoy/enjoyed it.

Nice start! You can definitely see the similarities to Harshville. I'm really looking forward to the next version.
My feedback:
I think Bread should add more Hunger and cost more or you should be able to eat multiple at once.
Obviously its a 0.2 so there are certain things that are not there yet(Like proper sleeping mechanics and stuff like that)
I think your game would benefit if you would give a bit more backstory to the characters. I don't certainly mean the MC but the Dom's/Sub's you encounter. For Example Ruby. It would be nice to be able to talk to her for a while and get to know her before we are getting into action. The same for other Characters with big roles.

I really enjoyed this first version! Thanks for your work!
'

Hey, I am glad you enjoyed it and I am grateful for your feedback!

So, Bread I feel like I set it up as the base food. I wanted people to work hard for food, and that is why I have added fishing. Adds 25-75 hunger (I think...) depending on your luck.

The night and day system is there, but the sleeping mechanic isn't 100%. Mostly, I have it set to push 5 hours every time you sleep, and I think I need to reconsider that. TBH I do like how a lot of other games do their night and day systems. Same with harshville, but I'm still messing with mine lol

Backstories! 100% agree, yes. I write stories weird; I enjoy creating the characters throughout the story, subtle hints, drop a fact about Ruby here, maybe there. But yes, since I am mostly dependent on my ability to write, there should be backstories!

I want the world to feel alive, and I don't want any character to be just...there. If that make sense?

I am trying to figure out how to implement the eating multiple at once with my current setup. However, I have an alternative if all else fails =).

Reactions: itsayoungslave

blblbl6329

Nov 24, 2019
Hey, thanks for playing. Do you mind telling me which NPCs are you talking to, that gives you this error? I have been looking into this and I think I can fix it, faster if I knew where to look. I think one of my plugins is being dumb and can't find the pictures of characters who aren't really there.

Sorry for anyone who is getting that bug. Will fix asap.
I had this problem both with the shop girl and Katie.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I had this problem both with the shop girl and Katie.
Thank you. This should, in theory, be fixed now. I forgot a line of code and broke them =D. The next update will have this fixed. Hoping to release the update with the finished inn.

Hoping to rush since I'm removing the game over and replacing it, and the ability to consume more than 1 item at a time =D.

Thanks, everyone.

ctsus

Nov 23, 2017
I love what you have so far (especially Katie) but I was wondering if I simply missed something in the thread or what not but when I sleep it reduces stats but it does not actually advance time I did not know if this was simply because it has not been put in yet or if something is broken.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i like it great job <3
Thank you! Means a lot <3.

I love what you have so far (especially Katie), but I was wondering if I simply missed something in the thread or whatnot, but when I sleep, it reduces stats, but it does not actually advance time; I did not know if this was simply because it has not been put in yet or if something is broken.
Thank you =). I do like Katie, and I'll be giving her more scenes down the road.

As for sleep. Sleep: +2 reputation, -15 hunger, +energy depending on your hunger level/flat rate. Resets jobs and such.

However, it seems that it only pushes the hours by 5... so its 85% complete atm lol

ctsus

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you =). I do like Katie, and I'll be giving her more scenes down the road.

As for sleep. Sleep: +2 reputation, -15 hunger, +energy depending on your hunger level/flat rate. Resets jobs and such.

However, it seems that it only pushes the hours by 5... so its 85% complete atm lol
I see although at least for me it does not seem to brighten the screen as if it was becoming day nor does it reset any of the work currently everyone I talk to gives me some version of "Come back tomorrow" and again I do not know if this is something that is unfinished or a strange bug I seem to have come across o: (I do hope we will be able to buy/gift a house to Katie at some point)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I see although at least for me it does not seem to brighten the screen as if it was becoming day nor does it reset any of the work currently everyone I talk to gives me some version of "Come back tomorrow" and again I do not know if this is something that is unfinished or a strange bug I seem to have come across o: (I do hope we will be able to buy/gift a house to Katie at some point)

Thank you very much. This helps me get things fixed. I have decided to rework the sleep and It *should* be fixed and reset everything... SHOULD lol. I am grateful for the feedback!

I need to get this update done so I can get all these fixes out lol.

and damn, you just opened my brain for a whole new series of unfortunate events for a sub with your idea of buying/gifting a house for someone... oh boy. that's a good idea lol

Reactions: lakano

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Never thought I would be excited for a new release of a femdom game.....lots of potential...at this point I don't even mind there are no cgs

Haha. I'm glad! It means a lot that people enjoy it! I'm aiming to update tonight. If, work meetings finish on time!

Thanks for playing!

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Having done everything I think I can do in this game, I'm just responding with feedback since that is what was asked of me.

I really like the direction of the writing. I'm really into the lezdom genre and that seems well explored here.

Design wise, I am just a bit concerned. I noticed that if your reputation gets too high, you get locked out of certain events. I believe many, a majority even, will probably purposely want to go a low reputation route. I think regardless of how high your reputation is, you should be able to give into demeaning events. Perhaps dialogue could even shift ever so slightly when you are at high reputation doing something like licking clean the feet of a servant girl or asking/begging to do so. Likewise, I think if there was an option to give an extra subservient response, where +reputation rewards would instead be inversed to -reputation, that it would streamline the process of going for either + or -reputation (and give more of the flavor of text the player desires). E.g. Like for the Death mini event when transitioning to the north map (you could beg for -reputation while lapping at her foot to show you're a good subservient girl or something) or when you clean the slave bucket (either willingly opting to lick it clean instead or being thankful for the opportunity to serve or such).

That's my main concern from what I saw. Everything else I'm sure is just due to the game being in an early version. E.g. the servicing slaves event not repeating even after a day's cycle.

I'm very interested in this project though. I think there is a lot of potential here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lakano

Mrgsmth

Dec 13, 2020
Why not add certain situation that happen at different reputation level maybe salves talk to you different at a negative reputation then you find a way to increase it etc

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes