RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Oh, and, this is a separate matter, so I'll just make a new comment for it.

I think as the game comes along, there wouldn't be any harm in creating a blog/donation page for people who want to opt into supporting the development. I guess it depends on how big you want to make the game, but I'm hoping you go far with this. A girl likes me wants to see this niche thrive. ❤

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Having done everything I think I can do in this game, I'm just responding with feedback since that is what was asked of me.

I really like the direction of the writing. I'm really into the lezdom genre and that seems well explored here.

Design wise, I am just a bit concerned. I noticed that if your reputation gets too high, you get locked out of certain events. I believe many, a majority even, will probably purposely want to go a low reputation route. I think regardless of how high your reputation is, you should be able to give into demeaning events. Perhaps dialogue could even shift ever so slightly when you are at high reputation doing something like licking clean the feet of a servant girl or asking/begging to do so. Likewise, I think if there was an option to give an extra subservient response, where +reputation rewards would instead be inversed to -reputation, that it would streamline the process of going for either + or -reputation (and give more of the flavor of text the player desires). E.g. Like for the Death mini event when transitioning to the north map (you could beg for -reputation while lapping at her foot to show you're a good subservient girl or something) or when you clean the slave bucket (either willingly opting to lick it clean instead or being thankful for the opportunity to serve or such).

That's my main concern from what I saw. Everything else I'm sure is just due to the game being in an early version. E.g. the servicing slaves event not repeating even after a day's cycle.

I'm very interested in this project though. I think there is a lot of potential here.

Where do I start? Thank you for taking the time to play and taking the time to provide your feedback. I do value everyone’s input as a writer and game developer.

I am glad you enjoy the lezdom genre; you are in the right place, and I’d love to give it justice, so I am so happy my writing isn’t bad!

As for design-wise, sadly, you are 100% correct; the higher your reputation you have, the less demeaning things you must do. I am starting to realize most people here want to go the submissive route. I should have known this as I have seen more submissives than Dominants. Anyways!

I see where you are coming from. From my understanding, you are asking for something like this:

Reputation -100

(extra response Unlocked at -100) Example here

(Normal Sub route)

Unless I miss understood?

I love the idea for the bucket =) and the Death mini-event. For the death mini-event, I plan on more work; I just wanted a small scene between each map, which is why I added it.

I have been focusing on a more submissive route and I have been writing more scenes for that. This is why you don’t see a lot of choices for when your reputation is high.

What I’m doing Is, is building a foundation. I love writing, I can write many scenes, and I can spare time to do that and the flavor text. However, it’s easier for me to give NPCs already created and have a foundation new flavor texts event.

Also, please keep sharing your feedback; I appreciate it.

Those are bugs that have been squished next update! I tend to test my own game before releasing but somehow… they still appear.

Sleep is fixed. Reset is fixed. So please, I am grateful for anyone who reports bugs I miss!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I can keep you and others interested. I know there is a lot of work to be done, and I expected it. But, having people play it and share their opinion helps.

Oh, and, this is a separate matter, so I'll just make a new comment for it.

I think as the game comes along, there wouldn't be any harm in creating a blog/donation page for people who want to opt into supporting the development. I guess it depends on how big you want to make the game, but I'm hoping you go far with this. A girl likes me wants to see this niche thrive. ❤

Thank you! that is super sweet <3. It is something I'm not worried about. If I do, I'd want my game to good enough and worthy of people's love and investment. Right now, I'm happy with feedback and people playing it.

Why not add certain situation that happen at different reputation level maybe salves talk to you different at a negative reputation then you find a way to increase it etc
This is a work in progress =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Where do I start? Thank you for taking the time to play and taking the time to provide your feedback. I do value everyone’s input as a writer and game developer.

I am glad you enjoy the lezdom genre; you are in the right place, and I’d love to give it justice, so I am so happy my writing isn’t bad!

As for design-wise, sadly, you are 100% correct; the higher your reputation you have, the less demeaning things you must do. I am starting to realize most people here want to go the submissive route. I should have known this as I have seen more submissives than Dominants. Anyways!

I see where you are coming from. From my understanding, you are asking for something like this:

Reputation -100

(extra response Unlocked at -100) Example here

(Normal Sub route)

Unless I miss understood?

I love the idea for the bucket =) and the Death mini-event. For the death mini-event, I plan on more work; I just wanted a small scene between each map, which is why I added it.

I have been focusing on a more submissive route and I have been writing more scenes for that. This is why you don’t see a lot of choices for when your reputation is high.

What I’m doing Is, is building a foundation. I love writing, I can write many scenes, and I can spare time to do that and the flavor text. However, it’s easier for me to give NPCs already created and have a foundation new flavor texts event.

Also, please keep sharing your feedback; I appreciate it.

Those are bugs that have been squished next update! I tend to test my own game before releasing but somehow… they still appear.

Sleep is fixed. Reset is fixed. So please, I am grateful for anyone who reports bugs I miss!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I can keep you and others interested. I know there is a lot of work to be done, and I expected it. But, having people play it and share their opinion helps.

Thank you! that is super sweet <3. It is something I'm not worried about. If I do, I'd want my game to good enough and worthy of people's love and investment. Right now, I'm happy with feedback and people playing it.

This is a work in progress =)
No problem, I'm happy to give feedback and look forward to seeing this project grow.

What I meant though is like:
Death offers a reward of 25 Rep and 25 Gold, but if you want to lower your Rep and be more submissive, there could be a reply option that leads to -25 Rep instead. As to how that could be written, it would be up to you. One example could be Death saying you could lick her feet more or something, but it would cause your Rep to go down instead of up. Or, you could have an option where the protagonist on their own goes beyond what Death asks, and she could say as a reward, you can be a good girl and agree for her to lower your Rep instead.

The other option that is like this is when you clean the bucket. Normally you get 5 Rep as a reward, but if you choose to lick it clean instead, you could get teased when you go back, maybe be told she will tell the slaves how much you love their slop, and it could result in minus reputation instead.

By having give-in options like that, it would allow the the player to more readily go down the path they desire to experience, while giving more text that plays to their preference. Ultimately, I think it will please more people and perhaps even add re-playability by having two ways to go about events with dialogue options.

It's not to say that this should replace unique things you could do to lower or raise Rep, but it just would make the dialogue portion of the game be able to go either way.

With that said, I do also think unlocking new options when you hit certain Rep thresholds in either direction could be satisfying. If it were possible to grey out the option and have it hidden with ? marks or such, but with the Rep requirement showing, that would be a good way to let players know there are options they can unlock, how much Rep they need to either lose or gain, but without spoiling anything. I suppose one could argue that it would be better to show what the option is so they know what they are working towards, but that might come down to personal preference as others may enjoy the enticement of the unknown and want to be surprised by what they unlock. But, I digress.

I hope that adds clarity to what I was speaking about. Also, danke for being so interactive. It's always nice when communication is easy to come by for these things. I hope everyone can be constructive and share in their passion for this project going forward. (‾◡◝ )>

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I should have known this as I have seen more submissives than Dominants. Anyways!
Hey, I chime in again a bit:

I know that there are some dominant women on this site, who are severely under-served by game choices, so having the option to play as a dominant female is very nice, I hope they'll find your game. Of course not all of them are lesbian, but we already talked about how it would be hard to implement a gender-choice system.

As a hetero sub male, naturally I gravitate towards the sub content when the dominant characters are female. I simply mentally "unsee" that the MC is female as well, so I can play it like that.

I may on occasion even try the female dominant route in games, but can only do so when the subs are males, I can not unsee from that perspective the sex of the dominated, and I simply can't be dominant towards females.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
No problem, I'm happy to give feedback and look forward to seeing this project grow.

What I meant though is like:
Death offers a reward of 25 Rep and 25 Gold, but if you want to lower your Rep and be more submissive, there could be a reply option that leads to -25 Rep instead. As to how that could be written, it would be up to you. One example could be Death saying you could lick her feet more or something, but it would cause your Rep to go down instead of up. Or, you could have an option where the protagonist on their own goes beyond what Death asks, and she could say as a reward, you can be a good girl and agree for her to lower your Rep instead.

The other option that is like this is when you clean the bucket. Normally you get 5 Rep as a reward, but if you choose to lick it clean instead, you could get teased when you go back, maybe be told she will tell the slaves how much you love their slop, and it could result in minus reputation instead.

By having give-in options like that, it would allow the the player to more readily go down the path they desire to experience, while giving more text that plays to their preference. Ultimately, I think it will please more people and perhaps even add re-playability by having two ways to go about events with dialogue options.

It's not to say that this should replace unique things you could do to lower or raise Rep, but it just would make the dialogue portion of the game be able to go either way.

With that said, I do also think unlocking new options when you hit certain Rep thresholds in either direction could be satisfying. If it were possible to grey out the option and have it hidden with ? marks or such, but with the Rep requirement showing, that would be a good way to let players know there are options they can unlock, how much Rep they need to either lose or gain, but without spoiling anything. I suppose one could argue that it would be better to show what the option is so they know what they are working towards, but that might come down to personal preference as others may enjoy the enticement of the unknown and want to be surprised by what they unlock. But, I digress.

I hope that adds clarity to what I was speaking about. Also, danke for being so interactive. It's always nice when communication is easy to come by for these things. I hope everyone can be constructive and share in their passion for this project going forward. (‾◡◝ )>
Thank you, I appreciate you =).

• You have a super good idea, and I wanted to add a third option to Death x Kim's scene. I wanted there to be a negative effect on reputation. My fault is I didn't realize that I put two positive options until later, and now I have to backtrack, lol.
  • I like the bucket idea. I am scared to break Ruby, though. Like there is so much code in there that something might go wrong at the moment. That is why I'm avoiding her, lol. However, there may be something I can do.
  • I agree a give-in option can be appealing, and I'd love to get some replayability. Once, you know, I can make the game a bit longer.
  • I plan to add dialogue based on reputation and unlock discussion based on the player's reputation. The only issue with the ??? showing up is my limit of knowledge on how to do such a thing. Worse cause, I'll opt to hiding the feature and letting it show up when you meet the requirements.

It adds a lot of clarity; thank you so much. I appreciate you. I want to be interactive! I don't want to be a developer who vanishes or doesn't appreciate their player base. I value everyone's opinion, and I may not please everyone, but it is what it is. Also, I didn't know your gender at first, but it's always interesting to get an opinion from a female regarding this kind of game =). Thank you again <3

Hey, I chime in again a bit:

I know that there are some dominant women on this site, who are severely under-served by game choices, so having the option to play as a dominant female is very nice, I hope they'll find your game. Of course not all of them are lesbian, but we already talked about how it would be hard to implement a gender-choice system.

As a hetero sub male, naturally I gravitate towards the sub content when the dominant characters are female. I simply mentally "unsee" that the MC is female as well, so I can play it like that.

I may on occasion even try the female dominant route in games, but can only do so when the subs are males, I can not unsee from that perspective the sex of the dominated, and I simply can't be dominant towards females.
Hey! I hope they find my game too because I’d love it if they enjoyed the game, haha. I totally understand where you are coming from. I am just happy you are willing to give this a try and maybe give a dom route a shot when that is flushed out ;p

I have met rare females who enjoy being dominant regardless of their sexuality, even toward women. So It’s understandable if they aren’t all lesbians, lol.

If I could easily fit in a gender selection, I would. But sadly, it’s tough and this world is pretty much only female.

So far, it's perfect. Really wish that there were more content though.
Thank you! It's work in progress. Aiming to get an update tonight if all goes well. no promises.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Having done everything I think I can do in this game, I'm just responding with feedback since that is what was asked of me.

I really like the direction of the writing. I'm really into the lezdom genre and that seems well explored here.

Design wise, I am just a bit concerned. I noticed that if your reputation gets too high, you get locked out of certain events. I believe many, a majority even, will probably purposely want to go a low reputation route. I think regardless of how high your reputation is, you should be able to give into demeaning events. Perhaps dialogue could even shift ever so slightly when you are at high reputation doing something like licking clean the feet of a servant girl or asking/begging to do so. Likewise, I think if there was an option to give an extra subservient response, where +reputation rewards would instead be inversed to -reputation, that it would streamline the process of going for either + or -reputation (and give more of the flavor of text the player desires). E.g. Like for the Death mini event when transitioning to the north map (you could beg for -reputation while lapping at her foot to show you're a good subservient girl or something) or when you clean the slave bucket (either willingly opting to lick it clean instead or being thankful for the opportunity to serve or such).

That's my main concern from what I saw. Everything else I'm sure is just due to the game being in an early version. E.g. the servicing slaves event not repeating even after a day's cycle.

I'm very interested in this project though. I think there is a lot of potential here.
licking bucket thing seems really hot

ctsus

Nov 23, 2017
It is good to see you being so responsive to questions or suggestions and while I am very much looking forward to updates I hope you do not over work yourself :giggle: and if I may make a small suggestion I do very much love detailed changelogs for me at least they are exceptionally helpful since I am rather terrible at finding content myself.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
It is good to see you being so responsive to questions or suggestions and while I am very much looking forward to updates I hope you do not over work yourself :giggle: and if I may make a small suggestion I do very much love detailed changelogs for me at least they are exceptionally helpful since I am rather terrible at finding content myself.
Thank you! I typically update the game when I can throughout the day. sometimes work is super busy and sometimes when its not I write as a break =D. But, a lot of people here have been motivating me and I'm grateful! Besides, I'm on my phone/pc for work all the time so it's easier to reply to people lol.

As for changelogs! I'm not sure if you saw the start of the thread, where the changelogs are? I do keep planning to keep them detailed as I have my changelog file open anytime I'm editing the game. Mostly because I'm going to forget what I updated lol. so, it's a win/win. I like to keep people informed

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Thank you! I typically update the game when I can throughout the day. sometimes work is super busy and sometimes when its not I write as a break =D. But, a lot of people here have been motivating me and I'm grateful! Besides, I'm on my phone/pc for work all the time so it's easier to reply to people lol.

As for changelogs! I'm not sure if you saw the start of the thread, where the changelogs are? I do keep planning to keep them detailed as I have my changelog file open anytime I'm editing the game. Mostly because I'm going to forget what I updated lol. so, it's a win/win. I like to keep people informed
my only fear remains that i have a shit neolithic pc and that in a future update i wont be able to play it at all and before anyone barges in yes i know this is a me problem yes its wierd to have a 32 bit pc still lel

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
my only fear remains that i have a shit neolithic pc and that in a future update i wont be able to play it at all and before anyone barges in yes i know this is a me problem yes its wierd to have a 32 bit pc still lel
Can you still use the work around that I told you about few days ago? Downloading and replacing?

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
How old this PC could be? My old PC which uses like i2 Duo which is now about 13 years old runs 64 bit Windows 10, unless, you are using the school library PC

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
There was 1 for not finding kim.img and a katie.img (might be a different extension).

If you start up a patreon, I will support you asap.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
How old this PC could be? My old PC which uses like i2 Duo which is now about 13 years old runs 64 bit Windows 10, unless, you are using the school library PC
LOL. Porn games in library PC. ;p

Looks promising. I would like to see more!
Thank you!

There was 1 for not finding kim.img and a katie.img (might be a different extension).

If you start up a patreon, I will support you asap.
That means a lot thank you. Hmm, do you remember where this happened? I thought I fixed this. I thought it was only the shop keep and Katie. Kim should have all her pictures >.< those busts are a pain to make even with a generator. Thank you.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Overall thought from the demo. You don't really provide a reason for the player charachter to be submisive. In the intro she's clearly designed as a distinct charachter. So it feels weird when confronted with a hard scenario and she INSTANTLY rolls over. Meanwhile, none of the situations where she is being dominant come in the form of a remote challenge.

You should take some time to ask "What is the charachter's motivation to behave this way" and design situations that way.

An argument can be made that by choosing the submisive options for the MC, the players is defining her personality. But, that feels like a cheat option to avoid coming up with circumstances that dig into the psychology of power. You should design a world and circumstance where even if the player chooses to define the MC that way, her choices still fit coherently into a narrative.

I would try to think of situations as "Challenges" or "Conflicts". What is the conflict? What is the submisive way to resolve the conflict? What is the dominant way? Is there a situation where a normally dominant person would pick the submisive way? How much the dominant option be charachterizing or surprising?

The scenes I encountered were like
Charachter: Sub to me!
Player Charachter: No!
Charachter: Okay!

or

Player Characher: Okay!

You gotta put more work into making it feel earned.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

1. Overall thought from the demo. You don't really provide a reason for the player charachter to be submisive. In the intro she's clearly designed as a distinct charachter. So it feels weird when confronted with a hard scenario and she INSTANTLY rolls over. Meanwhile, none of the situations where she is being dominant come in the form of a remote challenge.

You should take some time to ask "What is the charachter's motivation to behave this way" and design situations that way.

An argument can be made that by choosing the submisive options for the MC, the players is defining her personality. But, that feels like a cheat option to avoid coming up with circumstances that dig into the psychology of power. You should design a world and circumstance where even if the player chooses to define the MC that way, her choices still fit coherently into a narrative.

I would try to think of situations as "Challenges" or "Conflicts". What is the conflict? What is the submisive way to resolve the conflict? What is the dominant way? Is there a situation where a normally dominant person would pick the submisive way? How much the dominant option be charachterizing or surprising?

or

i love this game and honestly it dosent bother me but yeah i would love a more gradual descent into submission from her given natural dominant behaviour or like a moment of realisation like in the aformentuoned giving in to my best friend where it clicks that they were wrong about themselves

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Overall thought from the demo. You don't really provide a reason for the player charachter to be submisive. In the intro she's clearly designed as a distinct charachter. So it feels weird when confronted with a hard scenario and she INSTANTLY rolls over. Meanwhile, none of the situations where she is being dominant come in the form of a remote challenge.

or

Hey, thank you for your feedback; it means a lot. I agree with a lot of what you have said. So, I do not deny that it needs a lot of work.

You are right; there aren't a lot of challenges when it comes to her being dominant. Mainly because I haven't dedicated enough time to Domination mechanics as I have submissive. So, the dominations you see are super easy to achieve, and of course, you are right; it needs more challenge and more complexity.

In the start, I didn't want her to roll over like that; I do plan to heavily rewrite Ruby and a few starter characters because, again, I agree, her character's personality is supposed to be dominant and not roll over.

It may feel like a cheat option, but it's mostly inexperience. I think my mind is making it more complicated to write because it's a game. I think I'm rushing writing because of space. I can write a story for this game, but for some reason, my mind makes it complicated to translate it into the game, and I need to work on that.

There is a lot I want to do to improve the game. Like all those lacking dialog choices? I want to rewrite them. Because you are right, I want the player to earn them. I don't want it as easy as "Yes!" except I did do this in the Inn because at this point, she has lost everyone's respect.

My idea was that Kim enters this world after being a dominant one in her last world; she is cursed by death to be swayed into submission. However, she can be prevalent as well.

I value your feedback; I'm a new developer, and I'm still learning a lot. Though, I should be doing better when it comes to the game's writing since that is what I'm used to, lol.

Your advice is fair, taking the time and focusing on the situations and such, which is something I plan to do. I just wanted to make sure I had a few characters to work with, a couple of maps, etc.

Anyways, I want a lot of the writing before I dig into more of the world as I have more maps and such (in the progress, of course).

1. i love this game and honestly it dosent bother me but yeah i would love a more gradual descent into submission from her given natural dominant behaviour or like a moment of realisation like in the aformentuoned giving in to my best friend where it clicks that they were wrong about themselves

Thank you. Yes, I do agree. I do need to work on it =).

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes