RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah I actually didn´t know there was a new RPG Maker out until your game. It looks like they´ve improved the NPC custom route creation by adding a preview mode. Trust me that´s going to be so useful lol!

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Yeah I actually didn´t know there was a new RPG Maker out until your game. It looks like they´ve improved the NPC custom route creation by adding a preview mode. Trust me that´s going to be so useful lol!
Oh yeah! RPGmaker MZ has a lot of small QOL features. That preview saved me so much time! When I started I was like, how I'm I going to be able to do this? then I realized there was a preview. I can't believe MV didn't have it lol. I don't know how you did it without the preview geez.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I noticed in the last release and now this one, that even though this said "Death Punishment" the file is entitled The New World Order. As Scott Hall and Kevin Nash would say, nWo 4 Life be too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. ;) :LOL: Couldn't resist.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
So, I noticed in the last release and now this one, that even though this said "Death Punishment" the file is entitled The New World Order. As Scott Hall and Kevin Nash would say, nWo 4 Life be too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. ;) :LOL: Couldn't resist.
HAHA, oh my I never actually connected that... I just thought at first it would be a cool name and then I changed it to Death's Punishment. Sadly, you can't change the project's folder or else it breaks the game... but glad you enjoyed it ;p

I follow this game since the beginning. One with the most potential at the moment, keep it on ! I love what you do man !

Thank you man I appreciate it! It's much easier for me to update and fix things when people are giving me feedback and that is all I tend to ask. Enjoy the game and hope to see you around for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
i love you for the wcw reference BROTHER

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Thank you! That means a lot! since there are so many good games around here lol.
its rather unplayable now she keeps dying all actions either tire you out or kill you and the game breaks and her charachter disapears this went to shit quickly

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
its rather unplayable now she keeps dying all actions either tire you out or kill you and the game breaks and her charachter disapears this went to shit quickly
Wait, what? She shouldn't be dying. I'm confused; mind explaining more? I did put limits; I don't want you to be able to spam events all the time because I do plan on making days important. I want you to rest, to move days forward.

I'm not sure how the game breaks. Please, let me know more in detail. I don't mind feedback; I appreciate it. But I'd like to know what needs to be fixed.

Losing too much energy? Hunger?

You should only really be getting negative effects for the choices ones. I didn't give you negative effects for things that are out of your control. SO if you chose to be submissive, you would get a negative effect; if the NPC forces you to do something, I either put no bad effect or small.

Edit: Also. I just figured out there is a bug. When you go to sleep anywhere, if your hunger is above 75 YOU should be 100 Energy when you wake up. However, this wasn't added for some reason. That is also a big issue. I want you to be rewarded for eating.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
MEGA and MixDROP have been updated. They contain 0.31 With 2 but major bug fixes. Sorry for the inconvenience. (Other links coming soon when kind uploaders get a chance.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes