RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Don't get the appeal of stranger instantly telling one to lick their feet.
You're missing a few steps on the care-o-meter.

Reactions: chesire

helpmehelpmehelpme

Nov 21, 2020
your game actually reminds me of femdom university, another amazing yuri femdom game!
Also their two minor bug I found, one occurs after Kim faints where she would remain in the fainted position and become invisible when facing certain directions, the second is the inability to interact with most of the girls unless speaking to them while facing south. I'm not sure if you have already realized these bugs (sorry if you have as I was just unaware) but I hope this information can help you improve the game.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Don't get the appeal of stranger instantly telling one to lick their feet.
You're missing a few steps on the care-o-meter.
Different folks, different stokes. Lol, besides, it's only if you are slave/peasent.

Can you explain your second part :)?

Also their two minor bug I found, one occurs after Kim faints where she would remain in the fainted position and become invisible when facing certain directions, the second is the inability to interact with most of the girls unless speaking to them while facing south. I'm not sure if you have already realized these bugs (sorry if you have as I was just unaware) but I hope this information can help you improve the game.
I enjoyed femdom university. Thank you for bug reporting. 0.31 is posted and it does fix the fainting situation.

secondly,I was forced to make it so you can only talk to be girls from the south because if I didn’t...Kim would vanish when doing the bowing down emote.

I’m tempted to just remove the emote all together and just focus on the writing. But yeah, that’s a limitation at the moment and that is why you can talk to them like that lol

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Wait, what? She shouldn't be dying. I'm confused; mind explaining more? I did put limits; I don't want you to be able to spam events all the time because I do plan on making days important. I want you to rest, to move days forward.

I'm not sure how the game breaks. Please, let me know more in detail. I don't mind feedback; I appreciate it. But I'd like to know what needs to be fixed.

Losing too much energy? Hunger?

You should only really be getting negative effects for the choices ones. I didn't give you negative effects for things that are out of your control. SO if you chose to be submissive, you would get a negative effect; if the NPC forces you to do something, I either put no bad effect or small.

Edit: Also. I just figured out there is a bug. When you go to sleep anywhere, if your hunger is above 75 YOU should be 100 Energy when you wake up. However, this wasn't added for some reason. That is also a big issue. I want you to be rewarded for eating.
its olways night time i cant tell what time it is also its just too much busy work for now abd it seemed you adressed my other issue of what happens after feinting i would like to apologize for coming across to harsh you are still amazing with these updates

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
its olways night time i cant tell what time it is also its just too much busy work for now abd it seemed you adressed my other issue of what happens after feinting i would like to apologize for coming across to harsh you are still amazing with these updates
If you want to see what time it is, press escape. As for it not changing, it should, I will check again and see. I know that can be annoying.

Busy work? I really wanted to make the game as a game. I want you to play. Mine, fish, explore etc. it’s not a lot at the moment. It’s a work in progress.

but, if I just wanted people to only enjoy my writing during events.I would have stuck to writing and posting on deviant art.

I know grinding can be a pain and that’s why I never added combat but I don’t aim to have it too grindy either.

yakatin

Nov 22, 2018
i would love for some basic cheats just to get or lose money, +- hours, or to see how extreme good or bad rep would effect things while being sub or dom without grinding. easily swap should you find you would rather be on the other side of the spectrum. also consider a middle ground? like your submissive to the upper class but dominant to the lower as the middle class. just a thought i know you already have a lot on your plate.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
oh my god oh my god, based on the description this is gonna be the greatest game ever made.
there are veryfew games based around the protag bexoming submissive, like a reverse trainer game!
imagine witchtrainer,or four elements trainer, except you play as the one getting trained.
very much hope that it lives up to the description/pictures

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i would love for some basic cheats just to get or lose money, +- hours, or to see how extreme good or bad rep would effect things while being sub or dom without grinding. easily swap should you find you would rather be on the other side of the spectrum. also consider a middle ground? like your submissive to the upper class but dominant to the lower as the middle class. just a thought i know you already have a lot on your plate.
Hey, first off, thank you for your kind review. I’d love to know what more you’d like to see! Just curious about what you’d want.

Secondly, I wish there was a cheat engine that worked well with RPGMAKER MZ. I know of a save editor, and that is probably a pain to use. I could set up a small hub that allows you to do this in Ruby’s house while developing the rest of the game and letting people try out both ends of Peasant and Submissive.

I’m all for people cheating if they want to. I don’t mind =).

Also, yes! I have considered this a lot, Pathetic Sub---> Slave--->Peasant--> Middle-->Higher--> Elite. This is in the works, While Slave and peasant currently have their dialogues for each, The rest sadly don’t, and this is precisely what will happen. Once you are a higher class, you will be much more dominant toward the middle and below, which is the same for the Elite.

Keep in mind that as much as I love writing, it takes a bit and even longer to copy-paste line by line into RPGmaker which is the only thing I hate, which slows me down.

Also, to let people know how much content is coming. I have 3x 60x60 maps almost finished. Maybe I won’t use all of them, and perhaps some of them, but some maps will need to be filled with activities. Thus, I don’t mind people suggesting anything that they want to see and have fun with!

oh my god oh my god, based on the description this is gonna be the greatest game ever made.
there are veryfew games based around the protag bexoming submissive, like a reverse trainer game!
imagine witchtrainer,or four elements trainer, except you play as the one getting trained.
very much hope that it lives up to the description/pictures
Haha, Thank you so much. That means a lot. Please try it out and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions, I am always up for them. Thank you again!

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
it would be fun, when you get more dom and tease those below you, certain characters get more confident and try to tempt you to sub. For example katie thinks up even more disgusting things for you to do for her amusement the higher your status climbs. Like you might now be "elite" but she's still your goddess.

By the same token characters may do more demeaning things for you the higher you climb, from pussy eating at middle, to ass eating at higher and wearing a collar and licking your feet at elite.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
it would be fun; when you get more dom and tease those below you, certain characters get more confident and try to tempt you to sub. For example katie thinks up even more disgusting things for you to do for her amusement the higher your status climbs. Like you might now be "elite" but she's still your goddess.

By the same token characters may do more demeaning things for you the higher you climb, from pussy eating at middle, to ass eating at higher and wearing a collar and licking your feet at elite.
This is the idea =). Everyone in the village will treat you differently and be inclined to do as you say, especially if you are an elite! they are basically nobles.

As for Katie, I have so many fun plans for her. Since she seems to be a fan favorite, I want to make sure I fix everything, and I think next update, you will see a new map. I don't plan on having people stuck on only two maps!

So, lots are planned. But I feel limited at the moment because the village is pretty much almost done, and I want to expand the story and start opening up the next map =).

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Having gone through the last release, just throwing some thoughts on it.

I think it's important to have a means of keeping track of previous interactions with characters when it comes to dialogue. For instance, it's completely possible to already be at slave tier reputations in the first map before meeting anyone on the second map. So, it wouldn't make sense for the dialogue interactions to assume you have spoken to them before as a non-slave. Likewise, you shouldn't be able to do the bucket interaction without first talking to Ruby about it since she is the one who tells you about the bucket work in the first place.

Even though I agree with the idea of social status affecting dialogue and affecting relationships with characters, it's important for the game to be able to maintain dialogue exchanges that make sense. I would say it's also probably worth fleshing out said characters and relationships some. Maybe having events to give certain characters some more context to who they are. It would perhaps allow opportunities to go on small quests for them, in which how you interact with them or go about helping them or choosing not to help them might shape their opinions of you.

Speaking of which, I think it would make a lot of sense to have individual affection stats for each character eventually. Rather than social status being the only thing that affects dialogue, how much affection you earn with them would add a lot more investment into each character and give motivation to exploring the characters more which would enrich the world, the characters, and the protagonist more.

In-fact, the more I really sit down and think about it, I think there should be three relevant values that determine dialogue. Social Status, Affection (character on character basis), and a separate dedicated sub/dom status (reflecting on how the curse has changed you or has failed to do so). While all three of these stats wouldn't be needed for every character or interaction, I think some really would make sense to have all three guide dialogue.

Explaining this some more, Social Status is one contextual value of significance, this one doesn't really need to be expanded on. But, how submissive/dominant you have become through your choices should probably affect some dialogue responses or even inner monologues, regardless of your social status. Like, you start off as a peasant, but the protagonist may still be domineering. Even if she became a slave due to being pushed in a corner, she may still be in a domineering state of mind, and be as such in her general tone of dialogue and inner monologuing. Perhaps that could even affect options available to her in actions. On the opposite end, she could instead just as easily have been giving into the curse and having it change her, making her general dialogue/inner monologuing more subservient, praiseful, and even lustful towards the idea of happily submitting to others. Perhaps this could also unlock more indulgently submissive options.

In conjunction to this, as I said in the beginning, the game needs to be able to keep track of your interactions with each character when applicable. If it's the first time they meet you and you're a slave, then it should reflect that. As such, there should be different sets of dialogue they give for their first interaction with you based on your social status. Likewise, if you meet a character as one social status, but then meet them again as another, that should probably have an affect on dialogue too. At least, that makes sense to me.

As for affection, I think it makes sense that if you continually interact with characters, especially if you do special events with/for them, if that becomes a thing, that it would affect how fondly they think of you. If you were of a higher social status, but chose to be helpful and kind, it might make them more eager and willing and earnest in doing things for you. Likewise, if you are of a lower social status, but are obedient, eager, and accommodating, it would make sense that they'd be less abusive in their use of you, and instead more intimate and warm. I think the actions could for the most part stay the same, but the attitude surrounding the actions could change. E.g. Instead of looking down at you with disgust as you worship an example character's feet, quickly kicking you to the side, they may instead pet your head, be happy to see you, smile and lick their lips with glee as you lovingly obey them, want to stroke your face/hair with their foot/hand (depending on the position) affectionately, and even offer you a reward. Perhaps such a stat could be used in some sort of ownership system too, where you completely fall into submission and end up being owned to a character as their personal slave, in which you could have have a unique map for their home, where you do various acts for them. Perhaps being a maid (new outfit?), various forms of body worship, their concubine, perhaps performing with other slaves for them. Etc.

The alternative of all characters just being very mean to you no matter what you do continually as you serve them might get a bit stale and one dimensional. Alternatively, while it would be less engaging gameplay wise, you could instead have variety in the form of character personalities to try to mix it up some in the style of how others use you (in regard to how they treat you). Of course, the same is true on the dominant end, it would make sense if different characters had different attitudes if an affection stat of sorts wasn't going to play a part. I suppose though, you could do both, having an affection system and a bit of flavor from variety in character personality. Just, I think that side of the game would gain a lot from expanding on it. But, with that said, I don't think every character would need an affection stat, just ones where it would make sense for it.

Another more specific example would be Death herself. It would make sense if her dialogue changed based on your social status, but it would also make sense for the protagonist's dialogue/dialogue options to change based on how submissive or dominant they are in relationship to how much the curse has affected them. E.g. If you continually give into submission, and are subservient in your interactions with Death, I think it should shape your relationship with her. Becoming ecstatic to see her, crawl on all fours to her, earn some sort of stone that lets you visit her to do things for her. At a certain point, Death would probably declare the protagonist as completely having converted to a sub, and ask if she's upset about it (smugly), in which the protagonist could excitedly say, "not at all," that she's ecstatic, thankful, and happy to be her good girl loser, and that it helped her find her "true self." In which Death could make her move, patting her lap for you to come and rub your head as she takes off her heel for you to worship her foot lovingly as she continually pets you. Asking if you want to be her good girl pet for all eternity, in which the protagonist could eagerly accept, desperate to show eternal gratitude and love as an ultimate act of submission and heart clung surrender. Maybe that could lead to a special event where you go through scenes as described earlier where you do various subservient things for Death as her pet. Perhaps in a different outfit. Whether or not this would lead to an ending or not is up to you. I think you could just as easily get to a point where Death allows you to continue your journey, but you are forever flagged as her pet from unlocking that special scene, and would change your interactions with her from then on out to be under that flag, in which you could continually do things for her as you explore the rest of the game. I feel like that formula could fit pretty well in general. A game that has a system sort of like this that comes to mind is Tower of Trample. I think it works really well though.

I've mentioned outfits twice. Maybe as a reward for accomplishing scenes like that, you could unlock the outfits you use in scenes or such? Maybe they could even affect stats. Like maid outfit +5 submissive. -5 Rep. Likewise for the Death servant/pet costume. Maybe some could instead reward you with things to make the game easier, like a ring that gives you 10 energy per day or an enchanted bag that will give you food to eat from it once a day. Maybe an item to make you more submissive each day by a few points and the opposite for dominance. You get the idea. But yeah, things like that to add more gameplay elements, motivating rewards for doing events and interacting with and getting to know characters. Opportunities to provide world building/lore. There's a lot of benefits to be had from such systems. And, yeah, it would expand the development of the game, but I think that's a good thing.

Those are my main thoughts though atm. I hope they are helpful and elicit growth for the game. Oh and, I did notice a few typos here and there, but that is pretty typical for any game in alpha from my experience. I always assume at some point dialogue will be screened and fixed in those ways, but without it being a constant thing as to not bog down development.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Having gone through the last release, just throwing some thoughts on it.

I think it's important to have a means of keeping track of previous interactions with characters when it comes to dialogue. For instance, it's completely possible to already be at slave tier reputations in the first map before meeting anyone on the second map. So, it wouldn't make sense for the dialogue interactions to assume you have spoken to them before as a non-slave. Likewise, you shouldn't be able to do the bucket interaction without first talking to Ruby about it since she is the one who tells you about the bucket work in the first place.

Even though I agree with the idea of social status affecting dialogue and affecting relationships with characters, it's important for the game to be able to maintain dialogue exchanges that make sense. I would say it's also probably worth fleshing out said characters and relationships some. Maybe having events to give certain characters some more context to who they are. It would perhaps allow opportunities to go on small quests for them, in which how you interact with them or go about helping them or choosing not to help them might shape their opinions of you.

Speaking of which, I think it would make a lot of sense to have individual affection stats for each character eventually. Rather than social status being the only thing that affects dialogue, how much affection you earn with them would add a lot more investment into each character and give motivation to exploring the characters more which would enrich the world, the characters, and the protagonist more.

In-fact, the more I really sit down and think about it, I think there should be three relevant values that determine dialogue. Social Status, Affection (character on character basis), and a separate dedicated sub/dom status (reflecting on how the curse has changed you or has failed to do so). While all three of these stats wouldn't be needed for every character or interaction, I think some really would make sense to have all three guide dialogue.

Explaining this some more, Social Status is one contextual value of significance, this one doesn't really need to be expanded on. But, how submissive/dominant you have become through your choices should probably affect some dialogue responses or even inner monologues, regardless of your social status. Like, you start off as a peasant, but the protagonist may still be domineering. Even if she became a slave due to being pushed in a corner, she may still be in a domineering state of mind, and be as such in her general tone of dialogue and inner monologuing. Perhaps that could even affect options available to her in actions. On the opposite end, she could instead just as easily have been giving into the curse and having it change her, making her general dialogue/inner monologuing more subservient, praiseful, and even lustful towards the idea of happily submitting to others. Perhaps this could also unlock more indulgently submissive options.

In conjunction to this, as I said in the beginning, the game needs to be able to keep track of your interactions with each character when applicable. If it's the first time they meet you and you're a slave, then it should reflect that. As such, there should be different sets of dialogue they give for their first interaction with you based on your social status. Likewise, if you meet a character as one social status, but then meet them again as another, that should probably have an affect on dialogue too. At least, that makes sense to me.

As for affection, I think it makes sense that if you continually interact with characters, especially if you do special events with/for them, if that becomes a thing, that it would affect how fondly they think of you. If you were of a higher social status, but chose to be helpful and kind, it might make them more eager and willing and earnest in doing things for you. Likewise, if you are of a lower social status, but are obedient, eager, and accommodating, it would make sense that they'd be less abusive in their use of you, and instead more intimate and warm. I think the actions could for the most part stay the same, but the attitude surrounding the actions could change. E.g. Instead of looking down at you with disgust as you worship an example character's feet, quickly kicking you to the side, they may instead pet your head, be happy to see you, smile and lick their lips with glee as you lovingly obey them, want to stroke your face/hair with their foot/hand (depending on the position) affectionately, and even offer you a reward. Perhaps such a stat could be used in some sort of ownership system too, where you completely fall into submission and end up being owned to a character as their personal slave, in which you could have have a unique map for their home, where you do various acts for them. Perhaps being a maid (new outfit?), various forms of body worship, their concubine, perhaps performing with other slaves for them. Etc.

The alternative of all characters just being very mean to you no matter what you do continually as you serve them might get a bit stale and one dimensional. Alternatively, while it would be less engaging gameplay wise, you could instead have variety in the form of character personalities to try to mix it up some in the style of how others use you (in regard to how they treat you). Of course, the same is true on the dominant end, it would make sense if different characters had different attitudes if an affection stat of sorts wasn't going to play a part. I suppose though, you could do both, having an affection system and a bit of flavor from variety in character personality. Just, I think that side of the game would gain a lot from expanding on it. But, with that said, I don't think every character would need an affection stat, just ones where it would make sense for it.

Another more specific example would be Death herself. It would make sense if her dialogue changed based on your social status, but it would also make sense for the protagonist's dialogue/dialogue options to change based on how submissive or dominant they are in relationship to how much the curse has affected them. E.g. If you continually give into submission, and are subservient in your interactions with Death, I think it should shape your relationship with her. Becoming ecstatic to see her, crawl on all fours to her, earn some sort of stone that lets you visit her to do things for her. At a certain point, Death would probably declare the protagonist as completely having converted to a sub, and ask if she's upset about it (smugly), in which the protagonist could excitedly say, "not at all," that she's ecstatic, thankful, and happy to be her good girl loser, and that it helped her find her "true self." In which Death could make her move, patting her lap for you to come and rub your head as she takes off her heel for you to worship her foot lovingly as she continually pets you. Asking if you want to be her good girl pet for all eternity, in which the protagonist could eagerly accept, desperate to show eternal gratitude and love as an ultimate act of submission and heart clung surrender. Maybe that could lead to a special event where you go through scenes as described earlier where you do various subservient things for Death as her pet. Perhaps in a different outfit. Whether or not this would lead to an ending or not is up to you. I think you could just as easily get to a point where Death allows you to continue your journey, but you are forever flagged as her pet from unlocking that special scene, and would change your interactions with her from then on out to be under that flag, in which you could continually do things for her as you explore the rest of the game. I feel like that formula could fit pretty well in general. A game that has a system sort of like this that comes to mind is Tower of Trample. I think it works really well though.

I've mentioned outfits twice. Maybe as a reward for accomplishing scenes like that, you could unlock the outfits you use in scenes or such? Maybe they could even affect stats. Like maid outfit +5 submissive. -5 Rep. Likewise for the Death servant/pet costume. Maybe some could instead reward you with things to make the game easier, like a ring that gives you 10 energy per day or an enchanted bag that will give you food to eat from it once a day. Maybe an item to make you more submissive each day by a few points and the opposite for dominance. You get the idea. But yeah, things like that to add more gameplay elements, motivating rewards for doing events and interacting with and getting to know characters. Opportunities to provide world building/lore. There's a lot of benefits to be had from such systems. And, yeah, it would expand the development of the game, but I think that's a good thing.

Those are my main thoughts though atm. I hope they are helpful and elicit growth for the game. Oh and, I did notice a few typos here and there, but that is pretty typical for any game in alpha from my experience. I always assume at some point dialogue will be screened and fixed in those ways, but without it being a constant thing as to not bog down development.
Thanks for always giving me feedback. I feel like you can read my mind with most of your suggestions, lol. Here is the thing, the dialogue between the second map is all randomized between interactions, so you won't always get the exact text repeatedly, which is why I did that. I understand that it's more logical if they already met her, but I feel like Reputation is because people heard about her in a sense, and news travels fast. But, this can be worked on.

Yes, Ruby should be spoken to before using the bucket. I add an issue, and I had to place a placeholder until I can fix it. I agree with you on this.

An effection system is an exciting idea and something I had thought about. I'd want that to be something with the main characters—Death, Ruby, The queen, and so on. It would be easier for me to focus on the main ones rather than random ones. I hope that makes sense?

Social Status, affection, and sub/dom status; I see where you are coming from. I think the issue is I use Reputation to track sub/dom mainly because the player chooses which way to go up or down based on their decisions.

I agree 100% with your idea of affection and how it can affect the character and main character (Kim). This is something I'd love to have. Being owned is a planned aspect of the game, so I thought you read my mind.

I want players to interact with Death, which was one of my ideas: to earn an item that you can teleport with and visit her and interact with her more.

So, outfits. As much as I'd love to do new outfits for the character and have her wear something new, it requires art since the regular character creator doesn't have such an outfit. Now, enchanted items are not too hard to make and are a great idea and possible!

AH, I can't believe there are typos as I keep trying to make sure I don't have any.

I love your ideas, and I appreciate them. Having an effection system is a great idea; I'd love to have outfits that make a difference, items that teleport you to Death and give you some bonuses. I'd love to provide more lore and more information about the world to the player, which I'm trying to figure out the best way to do so.

I'm sorry if I forgot to comment on anything, it's early at the moment, and I value your feedback. There is a lot of work for me to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I wanted to show you a proof of concept and I do love the idea. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I'd prefer to have affection status for main characters and since I can't put it on screen, I can easily put it as an item (for free of course). While death teleporter will be given to you/bought also for free so no one needs to start all over.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Thanks for always giving me feedback. I feel like you can read my mind with most of your suggestions, lol. Here is the thing, the dialogue between the second map is all randomized between interactions, so you won't always get the exact text repeatedly, which is why I did that. I understand that it's more logical if they already met her, but I feel like Reputation is because people heard about her in a sense, and news travels fast. But, this can be worked on.

Yes, Ruby should be spoken to before using the bucket. I add an issue, and I had to place a placeholder until I can fix it. I agree with you on this.

An effection system is an exciting idea and something I had thought about. I'd want that to be something with the main characters—Death, Ruby, The queen, and so on. It would be easier for me to focus on the main ones rather than random ones. I hope that makes sense?

Social Status, affection, and sub/dom status; I see where you are coming from. I think the issue is I use Reputation to track sub/dom mainly because the player chooses which way to go up or down based on their decisions.

I agree 100% with your idea of affection and how it can affect the character and main character (Kim). This is something I'd love to have. Being owned is a planned aspect of the game, so I thought you read my mind.

I want players to interact with Death, which was one of my ideas: to earn an item that you can teleport with and visit her and interact with her more.

So, outfits. As much as I'd love to do new outfits for the character and have her wear something new, it requires art since the regular character creator doesn't have such an outfit. Now, enchanted items are not too hard to make and are a great idea and possible!

AH, I can't believe there are typos as I keep trying to make sure I don't have any.

I love your ideas, and I appreciate them. Having an effection system is a great idea; I'd love to have outfits that make a difference, items that teleport you to Death and give you some bonuses. I'd love to provide more lore and more information about the world to the player, which I'm trying to figure out the best way to do so.

I'm sorry if I forgot to comment on anything, it's early at the moment, and I value your feedback. There is a lot of work for me to do.
Let me add more clarity. If you become a slave in map one before you enter map two, currently, the npcs will act as if you already talked to them. The protagonist will say things like, "But you were the nicest one!" or "You had faith in me before!" It doesn't make sense for her to have a recollection of speaking with these character prior when it's her first interaction with them. Do you understand what I mean? I understand that the purpose was to show a difference from how they treat you from one status to another, but that wouldn't explain them acting as you had interactions with them prior if you didn't meet them yet.

The reason I bring up sub/dom as something that can be separate from social status is that it's not necessarily true that you would be submissive or dominant just based off your social status. I feel like those are independent things, and while there may be some crossover, that won't always be the case. Like, what if you got to Elite reputation, but you find yourself back in the slave fields giving into the temptation of the curse to worship the slaves again. I'm not sure if you would have the necessary flags to accomplish the proper dialogue for that interaction from reputation alone when you interact with Crystal. I suppose what you could do instead is have every sort of npc like that have unique choice dialogue based on reputation. Like, for Crystal, if you're an Elite, she could address you with more respect, in which you then have the option to be domineering or submissive in response. In which, Crystal would have different dialogue compared to if you were another social class choosing to be submissive. Her perspective of someone of a higher social class wanting to either be submissive to her or the slaves would be unique vs. if you were someone of equal social status or less social status doing that.

Adding onto that, I think having a way to keep track of what interactions you have prior should probably be used to have unique exchanges on top of that. Like, if you worked for Crystal as a peasant, but later dominate her as an Elite, there should be a flag to let the game know that you worked for her back then so she can comment on your social status change. In other words, the game should have systems in place for it to keep track of what you've done so your interactions make sense narratively to what you've actually done in the game with other characters, be it conversations or actions. Do you kind of get what I'm saying? I gave a specific example, but it could apply to anything like that.

Yeah, I think affection systems make sense for any character you want to have a more dynamic relationship with. Be it as a dom or sub, affection affecting things just will make things feel more organic and act as a tool to create and progress unique events which could easily end up as the meat of the game's actual gameplay. Having you put effort and interest into building relationships in conjunction with the sub/dom angle could lead to very satisfying results in either direction.

I think even if it was just a different sprite outfit, that would be good. I think RPG maker has a lot of different sprites to choose from for that sort of thing. It should be possible to swap out your sprite's clothes by default I would think. As for art beyond that, I wouldn't worry about it for now. Maybe down the road it can be something to be looked into, but I think just doing more with the actual sprites would have significance unto itself. Speaking of which, I think the bow emote is worth holding onto, and maybe even looking into more little animations like that. Sprite gestures may not seem significant, but I've found that they add enough flavor that it's worth investing into. Like in Tower of Trample, since that is sort of a similar looking game in the overworld, small things like that are charming I feel.

Yeah, I think there is a lot of potential for things like that; I'm glad that you've found that feedback helpful. And, yeah, it's easy to make typos and small grammar mistakes. There were several I ran into. I wouldn't get too hung up about it. You'll catch them with just a second reading of the dialogue. Glad to be of service. ♡

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Let me add more clarity. If you become a slave in map one before you enter map two, currently, the npcs will act as if you already talked to them. The protagonist will say things like, "But you were the nicest one!" or "You had faith in me before!" It doesn't make sense for her to have a recollection of speaking with these character prior when it's her first interaction with them. Do you understand what I mean? I understand that the purpose was to show a difference from how they treat you from one status to another, but that wouldn't explain them acting as you had interactions with them prior if you didn't meet them yet.

The reason I bring up sub/dom as something that can be separate from social status is that it's not necessarily true that you would be submissive or dominant just based off your social status. I feel like those are independent things, and while there may be some crossover, that won't always be the case. Like, what if you got to Elite reputation, but you find yourself back in the slave fields giving into the temptation of the curse to worship the slaves again. I'm not sure if you would have the necessary flags to accomplish the proper dialogue for that interaction from reputation alone when you interact with Crystal. I suppose what you could do instead is have every sort of npc like that have unique choice dialogue based on reputation. Like, for Crystal, if you're an Elite, she could address you with more respect, in which you then have the option to be domineering or submissive in response. In which, Crystal would have different dialogue compared to if you were another social class choosing to be submissive. Her perspective of someone of a higher social class wanting to either be submissive to her or the slaves would be unique vs. if you were someone of equal social status or less social status doing that.

Adding onto that, I think having a way to keep track of what interactions you have prior should probably be used to have unique exchanges on top of that. Like, if you worked for Crystal as a peasant, but later dominate her as an Elite, there should be a flag to let the game know that you worked for her back then so she can comment on your social status change. In other words, the game should have systems in place for it to keep track of what you've done so your interactions make sense narratively to what you've actually done in the game with other characters, be it conversations or actions. Do you kind of get what I'm saying? I gave a specific example, but it could apply to anything like that.

Yeah, I think affection systems make sense for any character you want to have a more dynamic relationship with. Be it as a dom or sub, affection affecting things just will make things feel more organic and act as a tool to create and progress unique events which could easily end up as the meat of the game's actual gameplay. Having you put effort and interest into building relationships in conjunction with the sub/dom angle could lead to very satisfying results in either direction.

I think even if it was just a different sprite outfit, that would be good. I think RPG maker has a lot of different sprites to choose from for that sort of thing. It should be possible to swap out your sprite's clothes by default I would think. As for art beyond that, I wouldn't worry about it for now. Maybe down the road it can be something to be looked into, but I think just doing more with the actual sprites would have significance unto itself. Speaking of which, I think the bow emote is worth holding onto, and maybe even looking into more little animations like that. Sprite gestures may not seem significant, but I've found that they add enough flavor that it's worth investing into. Like in Tower of Trample, since that is sort of a similar looking game in the overworld, small things like that are charming I feel.

Yeah, I think there is a lot of potential for things like that; I'm glad that you've found that feedback helpful. And, yeah, it's easy to make typos and small grammar mistakes. There were several I ran into. I wouldn't get too hung up about it. You'll catch them with just a second reading of the dialogue. Glad to be of service. ♡
Oh! I understand now; I am sorry. So, when I wrote all the dialogue, I assumed that people would come into map two as a peasant and have conversations with these people. Hence why you see them say, “oh, you have been so nice before I was a slave.” Etc. But, I failed to take the fact that people may come in there as a slave.

The easiest way to fix this is to take away such comments or more rewriting. Not sure which direction I may take. If I have too much on my plate, I’ll have to rewrite a few of them, as if you haven’t spoken to them. Again, not sure yet.

You are 100% correct. Social status doesn’t = sub/dom. I think I did this at the start because it was faster to start the game development. However, I’ll take this into high consideration, and maybe it will make it easier for me to set up flags in-game.

Adding a sub/dom status isn’t the hard part; the hard part would be connecting the dots between all the characters involved, and I like your ideas. Okay, not hard, just time-consuming, but it seems like something worth doing.

The only downside is that I’ll have to find a way to see if they are more dom/sub. Worse case, I’ll make an item for you to check your status. (which is the easiest now, and I’m not sure if it will fit in the menu screen).

What you said about a crystal is 100% what I want in my game. I like your reputation/status etc., to matter and to influence the people you once spoke to. I’m excited to have everything connect. So, you can talk to people differently! And like you said, if the flag of you working in the fields were ticked, she could mention it.

Don’t worry, and I understand you 100% as this is something I wanted anyway, haha.

I’ll be working on an affection system for Ruby, Katie, and Death. These will be the first three I’ll be using for this.

See, I want to change their sprite outfit and see what I can find since there are a few to choose from. Now I want to hit myself since I have lost Katie’s file and want to change her outfit. Sigh. But I have all the others, and that is easy to do.

I, too, enjoy the sprit gestures and would love more animations with them. I personally like them and agree with you. They do have a charming feel.

Again, thank you for always providing your feedback <3 I know my project is a bit ambitious, but I am having fun every step of the way, and it helps hearing feedback that could put me in the right direction on what to do next!

As for spelling/grammar mistakes, yeah. That is something I’ll eventually look into. Reading slowly and fixing all my errors!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yandere Lust

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020

save file ?

So, I decided to set up two saved files for people who just want saved files and skip the grinding lol.

File 9 is where you have super high NEGATIVE reputation and 14k gold.
File 10 is where you have a decent amount of reputation and 14k gold.

There isn't much to see with high reputation YET.

higher than -200 is super submissive and that is still a work in progress. let me know if there are issues!

Edit: Keep in mind a lot of this might change after the feedback I got because I do want to create a system that has Sub/dom + social status.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes