RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
It would be great if there was a lot more Hypno.
I don't mind, I'd have to find a good reason to put it in there and have it work with Dom or even sub. Not this update, because I am planning to release this update before tonight... I hope. Trying to make sure everything is correct and need to fix two npcs.

Though everyone should know this update aims for submissives and low rep... there are some dom and some higher rep stuff but yeah.

also new map but it has nothing but player home LOL.

Coming soon.... ( a few hours is my goal!!)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
MEGA and MIXDROP have been updated for 0.32.

There is still lots to do and I'm kinda going back and forth with the dialogue and the balance is driving me crazy. So, all your comments and feedback are very important especially when it comes to balancing the game.

here is the long changelog. I hope you enjoy the game.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

helpmehelpmehelpme

Nov 21, 2020
Thank you for your kind comment =). So, sadly to some people, the only toilet you'll see is prob urination.

Just so people are curious, these are the kinks that I want in my game:

- Foot fetish
- Lesbian (obviously)
-Body worship (all parts of the body)
-Group domination (this is mostly going to be against the player)
-humiliation
-BDSM (good news! I was able to get a collar and maid for the next update.)
-Toys. (Strap-ons, whips, and all those fun stuff)
-Petplay! (as in being a pet)
-Powerplay (High status vs. low or vice versa!)
-Sub/dom

Things I don't mind adding:
-Hypno
-Spitting
-Urination

Thing's I don't want to include:
- Anything illegal
-Furry
-Scat

HOWEVER, if people want a certain kink that isn't in the last pile, please suggest it. I don't mind it. I could have missed some. I know right now. It's pretty much Body worship, foot worship, and sub/dom. BUT the game is still in alpha, and I'm working on it.

I just wanted everyone to know =D
I would love to see Urination and Spitting added into the game!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
¹
Hope you will enjoy it whenever you do =D

Thank you! I appreciate it. More to come! And more rewrite until my perfectionist self quits rewriting lol.
good update but iv maxed out sub 107 and i still cant submit to rubby my afe tion to katie is also 70 and bough her a house still cant know more about her

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Hope you will enjoy it whenever you do =D

Thank you! I appreciate it. More to come! And more rewrite until my perfectionist self quits rewriting lol.
i thinj you have a hard time understanding me so i reiterate is the ruby LET MR TASTE YOU dialouge iption avilable now how can i acess it im beyond max sub also the fisherman girl is now friends with me so i cant acess submissive optioms

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
i thinj you have a hard time understanding me so i reiterate is the ruby LET MR TASTE YOU dialouge iption avilable now how can i acess it im beyond max sub also the fisherman girl is now friends with me so i cant acess submissive optioms
I think I understand now.

Sorry, that isn't in this update. I put it in there but there is no text because I got busy with the rest of the game and getting content.

I will be writing one for that.

Yes, I have to write more for fisherwomen for you to be submissive to her as well. Like I said, lots need to be added for dialogue.

Affection system is not complete and wow you have 70 Katie? nice. This update was more of a show of progress and what's to come.

I will be working on ruby, Katie, and more for the next update. Sorry if the change log was not clear.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I think I understand now.

Sorry, that isn't in this update. I put it in there but there is no text because I got busy with the rest of the game and getting content.

I will be writing one for that.

Yes, I have to write more for fisherwomen for you to be submissive to her as well. Like I said, lots need to be added for dialogue.

Affection system is not complete and wow you have 70 Katie? nice. This update was more of a show of progress and what's to come.

I will be working on ruby, Katie, and more for the next update. Sorry if the change log was not clear.
thank you this uodate was so promising i hust wasent sure if it was possible to trigger thos options cant wait for nect update

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
thank you this uodate was so promising i hust wasent sure if it was possible to trigger thos options cant wait for nect update
Yeah, I plan on fixing those, opening more submissive options even when you become friends, and make more things for new town.

but I want to make sure affection is implemented for most of the girls. :)
we will see lots to do

taking a small break today and then hopefully get into all the mass of things needed to do haha.

Reactions: lakano

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Right now, the game seems to presume the player has already submitted upon starting a new game. Ruby sells your tent and Death describes you as having 'worshipped a few girls' even if you literally haven't interacted with anybody.
Yeah, so. The intro and death scenes are planned to be rewritten.

you get kicked out regardless. If you hit a certain reputation she kicks you out. I want players to use the inns and explore the maps later on.

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
So I was doing two routes, obviously and I find it hard to get dom points and when I got some I could no longer interact with anyone, is this intentional or a bug? I really want to put Ashely (I think) in her place(then go to serve Katie haha).

Regarding fetishes what do you think on smell fetish? Sweaty feet, ass, pitts, panties, socks, farting etc. Getting the scent so to speak does it for me.

And is macro fetish popular? I'm not into it, but I get it recommended constantly in pixiv.

Update was a lot of fun and you seem dedicated which is good. Followed a few text games before, but they got abandoned.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
So I was doing two routes, obviously and I find it hard to get dom points and when I got some I could no longer interact with anyone, is this intentional or a bug? I really want to put Ashely (I think) in her place(then go to serve Katie haha).

Regarding fetishes what do you think on smell fetish? Sweaty feet, ass, pitts, panties, socks, farting etc. Getting the scent so to speak does it for me.

And is macro fetish popular? I'm not into it, but I get it recommended constantly in pixiv.

Update was a lot of fun and you seem dedicated which is good. Followed a few text games before, but they got abandoned.

haha, I love how everyone loves Katie. So, the issue is I have been focusing way too much on Subside and that is why Dom side is currently lacking. Something I want to try and fix. Though, you should still be able to serve Katie. I have set it up so if you gain DOM points you STIL keep your SUB points. I decided not to limit anyone as this game is sandbox or I'm trying.

I think the issue is the reputation not being set up correctly with the new system and I need to fix this. I have to readjust a lot of it. I have a whole new plan for reputation. However, unlocking the secret wendy's shop is related to the Higher class which I might just change tbh and make it higher DOm.

There is a lot of things I need to fix to make Dom/sub work as it's a new system =/.

I don't mind smell fetish and I'll happily include it. I have been writing some more scenes today lol. Everything you listed gave me ideas on how to connect them to dom/sub. So I appreciate it.

Macro fetish? Is that Giantess fetish? I'm not into it tbh, not that I can't write it, it just won't fit here sadly.

I am glad you enjoyed it! So the reason why I decided to do text games is that writing thankfully is the easy part and I love writing. The thing that takes more time is implementing everything and coding. Currently, I don't see plans to abandon this as I am having lots of fun writing and game developing.

I have seen a lot of games abandoned as well =(.

But thank you, I'll see if I can readjust so you can Dom and be submissive to your heart's content.

I am currently writing more content for Ruby ;) Also a sub route dammit. So many sub-routes gah.

Reactions: Tokendyke
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes