RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
btw wil you update weekly monthly or do you have a schedule.
btw game is awesome i just hope for more dom content:)(y).
Currently my goal has been updating weekly. So far it’s gone well. This month is busy with real life so maybe weekly or every two weeks.

thanks for playing glad you enjoyed it.

yeah! I want to figure out a good way to get dominant more. Itwill be mostly with the new area though. The village is special ;)

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
I can really see a lot of the higher class never being a sub and really getting off on being forced to wear the maid uniform, public humiliation, spanking and such. Like Id love to be low class, high Dom and just have Ashely on a leash walking her around so everyone can laugh at her as she soaks her panties.
Human furniture too, putting the bitch in her place, literally.

Would having both high Dom and high sub points not be difficult for response changes? Or will some characters have a sub route and some a Dom? Or will they offer you a choice?

Loving it so far though. Hope you keep at it for a while.

While I love all femdom, most games focus either femdom of males, which I enjoy, maledom of females, which I hate, but very few have femdom of females and if they do it's boring ultra vanilla. Really fun. Plus I still get the sexy sub scenes.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I can really see a lot of the higher class never being a sub and really getting off on being forced to wear the maid uniform, public humiliation, spanking and such. Like Id love to be low class, high Dom and just have Ashely on a leash walking her around so everyone can laugh at her as she soaks her panties.
Human furniture too, putting the bitch in her place, literally.

Would having both high Dom and high sub points not be difficult for response changes? Or will some characters have a sub route and some a Dom? Or will they offer you a choice?

Loving it so far though. Hope you keep at it for a while.

While I love all femdom, most games focus either femdom of males, which I enjoy, maledom of females, which I hate, but very few have femdom of females and if they do it's boring ultra vanilla. Really fun. Plus I still get the sexy sub scenes.

There are going to be a few characters that I have no intention of making subs. Like the 3 mean girls that make you their group bitch. Death will not be submissive at all, she is having too much fun watching you suffer. More on her later I hope. There is actually more content coming for them soon (Mean girls but of course Death is important too!) Or I got inspired to work on them cause who doesn't like 3 girls on 1 =0? just me... I hope not.

Anyways lol. I want this to be possible. Low class, high domination, and able to dominant someone like Ashley but at the same time you can submit to someone you want and they will be like "Someone as high class as you. want to be a good bitch?" This will be much easier when I start creating more girls for the low-class area (where your home is).

Everything you said is something I really wanted to happen. I have been trying to figure out a good moment to have someone on a "leash" and walked behind while being made fun of. I love pet play so it's something I am working on!

It's not difficult more time-consuming for me. However, yes. Some characters will be locked to paths. Like, if you are going to do that to Ashley, I'm going to write a realistic response and make her submissive throughout your gameplay. to me it makes the game more realistic. Like your choices matter.

I'll give you a spoiler on what I worked on today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is one example of a locked sub. Ashley would be a locked dom path. Just to give you another spoiler lol. I am making a poor peasant girl who begs for food in the new low-class area. I'll give you options on how you want to deal with it. Do you want her to bend over and kiss Kim's feet and grovel? or, does your submissive heart want her body?

I hope... this makes sense. I have a lot going on in my head for this game and so much to write haha.

Sorry for the long-winded reply. I am happy you love it so far and I have played many femdom games and I decided to make my own because I can decide what I wanted and how extreme and/or tame it was. Even though I do love art, it has been fun making a text-based game.

Lenabee

Jan 29, 2021
Great game and I love how invested and open you are. I'm not really into the dom content but it's great you're also providing a path for that.
Keep up the great work!

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
Oh wow, great reply. Very detailed.

I do like the mean girls, but the interactions where limited. I'd love them like Katie if they got more involved. In another game, femu, I love the skull girls, which are basically the school bullies. So my hopes are high.

That ruby line has been teasing me for a while, I'm really looking forward to that. I wonder if her business is slave cleaning and servicing or something more like mining.

I want her body, badly, already, hahaha. So far I just want to Dom Ashley. Glad you like pet play, having her on a leash and having her say her name "ugly bitch" gonna be fun!

I love your long replies, I get more insight and information. Wish everyone did it!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Great game and I love how invested and open you are. I'm not really into the dom content but it's great you're also providing a path for that.
Keep up the great work!
Thank you! I don't mind being open! Yeah, that is why I have focused a lot on the submissive route though haha. A lot of people have shown interest in it. I am glad you enjoy the sub path though =D.

Oh wow, great reply. Very detailed.

I do like the mean girls, but the interactions where limited. I'd love them like Katie if they got more involved. In another game, femu, I love the skull girls, which are basically the school bullies. So my hopes are high.

That ruby line has been teasing me for a while, I'm really looking forward to that. I wonder if her business is slave cleaning and servicing or something more like mining.

I want her body, badly, already, hahaha. So far I just want to Dom Ashley. Glad you like pet play, having her on a leash and having her say her name "ugly bitch" gonna be fun!

I love your long replies, I get more insight and information. Wish everyone did it!
Yeah, the mean girls bully you just a bit and use you in the inn. However, I'll be adding more of them because I like them and I like bullying (In games... and stories...). I just have writing for different characters and I jump around a lot lol.

haha, I teased everyone leaving it in there, I hope I wrote it well and it was worth it. I finished it and I just have to set up the mechanics for the new business ;).

Ruby's business isn't mining I'll tell you that. haha. I wouldn't make you guys get to 101+ sub for that ;p

hahaha. For Ashley, I shall write her more chances to become the player's ugly bitch =D.

haha, I just like to reply honestly and I am excited about the game so it's easier to talk about. That is why if people ask questions I tend to go all out and I don't mind questions!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I took a break. Well, I couldn't sleep and decide to try my hand at learning DAZ for the hell of it. Just keep in mind, I don't think I'll be using these in-game as I am too slow at making scenes lol Rendering is faster than creating these scenes for me.

I literally started on Wed. The idea of having visuals always intrigued me and artists are expensive. Plus, I still stand by enjoying my writing.

Anyways, if anyone wants to take a look at my first two renders lol go for it.

Uh, yeah, they are naked. Also, this has NOTHING to do with the game. I'm not sure if people like 3d models in RPGmaker. I know art feels much better in RPGmaker games. (even though I love Harshville's renders and having them in there lol).

Anyways, who knows maybe I'll keep missing around with it.

Again, this is just my first day lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I personally can't stand 3D in an otherwise 2D game. And this realistic style of body hits me right in the uncanny valley. Plain old sprites would work better here.
I agree, that’s why if I ever wanted art it would be traditional drawn or similar art style.

but this is just a new skill I wanted to learn while I cool down from writing and mechanics.

just wanted to make sure that is known before people run away :p

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I usually prefer femdom where you play as a male MC getting dominated by females but I have to say I've enjoyed the content of this game so much that I'm completely fine playing as a girl MC. I really like that it has a lot of feet and oral servitude content. This game reminds me of Harshville which I was also a huge fan of. Similar femdom content and you could also stay in slave status or move up the ranks.

Looking forward to this game's development. Keep up the good work!

zingers

Aug 4, 2018
This game reminds me a lot of Banished's Harshville, and I absolutely love that game. Very excited to see where this one goes and love what's been implemented so far. Amazing work and will be keeping a close watch.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I usually prefer femdom where you play as a male MC getting dominated by females but I have to say I've enjoyed the content of this game so much that I'm completely fine playing as a girl MC. I really like that it has a lot of feet and oral servitude content. This game reminds me of Harshville which I was also a huge fan of. Similar femdom content and you could also stay in slave status or move up the ranks.

Looking forward to this game's development. Keep up the good work!
I totally understand that! To be honest, I have played a to of femdom games with male MCs only. I decided I wanted to change it up! I am glad you looked past it and gave this a shot! Thank you!

As for Harshville, yes! I wrote in the Dev's note that this is inspired by Harshville and basically credited Banished for the inspiration ;p. So you aren't wrong to be reminded of it! Loved that game as well.

This game reminds me a lot of Banished's Harshville, and I absolutely love that game. Very excited to see where this one goes and love what's been implemented so far. Amazing work and will be keeping a close watch.
I am glad you love it, that makes me happy! Thank you, I hope the game keeps being fun as updates come by! Once... I can get things done haha.

Also, Yes. I was inspired by Harshville as it's one of my favorite femdom games believe it or not. Love the idea of a free world where you can do as you please, become who you want, and the world reflects that around you. Of course, in an erotic sense.

Thanks for playing!

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
Renders are really good for.just learning. Especially the posing.

I don't mind 3d renders, in fact it's an easy way to get a look at what the creator intended each character to look like. You could add a few to the bigger scenes, if you need a working break from writing or just leave it as text only, I do like working my imagination. I also agree that drawn art would lok better, but the costs would be high.

Ive did a few simple commissions on fiver and it they cost me about 20. Imagine 5 simple drawings, that's 100.

If you ever get writers block, come chat with us.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Renders are really good for.just learning. Especially the posing.

I don't mind 3d renders, in fact it's an easy way to get a look at what the creator intended each character to look like. You could add a few to the bigger scenes, if you need a working break from writing or just leave it as text only, I do like working my imagination. I also agree that drawn art would lok better, but the costs would be high.

Ive did a few simple commissions on fiver and it they cost me about 20. Imagine 5 simple drawings, that's 100.

If you ever get writers block, come chat with us.

Yeah, I'm having fun with renders haha. I have a great PC thankfully and I just wanted to see what it could do =).

Yeah, I'll think about it. again, I am doing it for fun and I'm already dedicated to the text. Since its faster to update the game with only text ;p

Yeah! I love fiver! But yeah I think NSFW can go up to 40 each. It's a lot of money. lol, and I'm doing this for fun and I want everyone to enjoy it for fun =). Also Art can delay updates because artist can take long to draw (will that depends on artist ofc)

haha, I honestly will take your offer on that. When you guys comment and give suggestions it does give me inspiration and a break from writer's block!

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I took a break. Well, I couldn't sleep and decide to try my hand at learning DAZ for the hell of it. Just keep in mind, I don't think I'll be using these in-game as I am too slow at making scenes lol Rendering is faster than creating these scenes for me.

I literally started on Wed. The idea of having visuals always intrigued me and artists are expensive. Plus, I still stand by enjoying my writing.

Anyways, if anyone wants to take a look at my first two renders lol go for it.

Uh, yeah, they are naked. Also, this has NOTHING to do with the game. I'm not sure if people like 3d models in RPGmaker. I know art feels much better in RPGmaker games. (even though I love Harshville's renders and having them in there lol).

Anyways, who knows maybe I'll keep missing around with it.

Again, this is just my first day lol.
pretty hot tbh

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes