RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I like the new update much more, I think the game is headed in a great direction. Will definitely follow the project.
I'd love to see some other BDSM-themed scenes too, right now it's fairly heavy on foot fetish and worship :)

Personally I'd kill my ex-friends family and make them watch but maybe that's too dark. lmao
When it comes to the realm of fantasy and the curse I think it would be quite fun to actually submit to that friend (like becoming their personal slave?), purely for humiliation aspect. Or let them be the slave in the dom path.

Ultra SilverWind

Jul 7, 2020
TBH I hate twitter, I got hacked on their as well. TO be fair it was like a super old password and account that I forgot about rofl. Some Russian bot got to it =(.

However, I was thinking I'd create a public discord server people can join and see updates, previews, teases, and maybe polls? I don't know how many would enjoy that.

Thank you! Glad you had fun! Means a lot =D
i discord is also a great idea i look forward to more updates

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
I'd join the discord. I'd love to see the polls and progress. Although you're very interactive here.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I like the new update much more, I think the game is headed in a great direction. Will definitely follow the project.
I'd love to see some other BDSM-themed scenes too, right now it's fairly heavy on foot fetish and worship :)

When it comes to the realm of fantasy and the curse I think it would be quite fun to actually submit to that friend (like becoming their personal slave?), purely for humiliation aspect. Or let them be the slave in the dom path.
I am glad the update has been a success with everyone! I know there is ton to work on and improve =) Thank you!

Yeah, Foot fetish and worship are my big things. However, as the game expands more will come. BDSM is 100% coming soon cause it's fun haha.

More on the best friend too ;). No spoilers though mawhaha.

i discord is also a great idea i look forward to more updates
Glad You'd be looking forward to it =).

I'd join the discord. I'd love to see the polls and progress. Although you're very interactive here.
haha, I try my best, I am on Discord all the time and I don't mind chatting and listening to people who have suggestions or opinions =).

With that said, I have got around to creating a Server. It's free! I have discord open all the time but if I don't answer I am asleep. But feel free to stop by and chat =). Anyone is welcome!

PS: I like the poll idea and that is what attracted me to the idea of discord.

Reactions: applekund

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
How does one get the Maid Outfit?
Right now, you have to have Dom points and be mid class and become friends with Wendy for the secret kink shop.

however, next update I’m changing it. I wanted the maid outfit to be able to be given to your personal slave and make them wear it.

also, next update you will be wearing it ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000 and Fine

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Interesting project! Randomly stumbled upon it while looking for female domination + female protagonist games. Been a while since my last text-based game playtesting. Here's some feedback on a quick test, hopefully not too harsh:

- Character development looks promising. Lots of CYOA choices, seems good for your route-based audience.
- Might want to use a lot less assets if you're going to focus on text, especially the RTP ones. Critical for audio but haven't checked that since I physically can't. Helps keep the game smaller, less storage used, less problems. To prevent RTP dupes, end user properly reads manual, installs *completely free and official* RTP, releases are way smaller and all of them just work. Not sure how relevant this even is nowadays as ASCII/Enterbrain/Kadokawa/whatever company is in charge of newer RM engines now seems to use epic packaging bloat.
- Dedicated players will focus on grammar. Typos happen all the time but if you have a lot of text included and you're going solo, you'll want to QC regularly so you don't waste too much time or have to rely too much on community feedback for this. Many IIIs and AAAs have set terrible precedents of getting away with making their audience addicted to LQ production standards and okay with it.
- The health/energy/reputation system looks interesting but changes in value could use more emphasis, especially since they are apparently meant to have an important impact. You probably don't need icon assets for that though they can be a nice addition (lightning bolt for energy, food icon for hunger coupled with a plus or minus on changes and so on). The RTP itself might actually have that already.
- Already been mentioned but not knowing the time/day (the weather/light change is a nice touch, by the way) in a more intuitive manner.

Keep up the good work! Tried to keep that short and failed miserably. Again, sorry if something sounds too harsh or redundant.
I am glad you found it and gave it a try! Don't apologize! I love feedback, and I always appreciate it, good or bad. It helps me improve. I will try to answer everything on your list.

1. As a story writer, I always want my characters to develop and have a reason to be there! So I am glad that is apparent and have CYAO choices because I wanted this game to be almost free of choice.
  2. I am confused about your second point, to be honest. I actually don't use the RTP assets that are given to you by Kadokawa. All the assets I am using are FSM (bought from steam) or from the community. However, I honestly like the art style, and I keep it close to RTP. Also, legally you are allowed to use all assets from RTP for commercial. I may have miss understood what you are trying to say with this point. Sorry. Also, this game is f2p.
  3. Have you seen a lot of mistakes? I tend to run my text through editors. But, sometimes, I can write quick enough where typos happen as well. I ask not because I doubt you but because I could have had tunnel vision and missed it.
  4. This idea is excellent, and I wouldn't mind having icons for it. I'd have to figure out how. I will put that on the list of things to do. As for indication, I had debated having an animation play. At the moment Text box tends to tell you what you lost. Sometimes, the text's spacing is all out of wack because of my plugins, and those need to be fixed manually. This whole system needs more balancing, in my opinion, and I am working on it. Slowly.
  5. The time of day is stated in your menu; when you press escape on the right side, it should say "Hour" and "Minutes". However, I want to do something as well, putting a clock somewhere on the screen.

Again, don't apologize! It wasn't harsh, but it was helpful. I appreciate the time you took to play the game and write down feedback =).

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Yay? or naw? This is the first time messing with this sort of thing and would like to see if people would want this on their screen.
Sleep, Hunger, Hygiene, reputation, and time. I don't think it's the prettiest thing in the world. Still learning with this lol.
1618006537706.png

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Yay? or naw? This is the first time messing with this sort of thing and would like to see if people would want this on their screen.
Sleep, Hunger, Hygiene, reputation, and time. I don't think it's the prettiest thing in the world. Still learning with this lol.
View attachment 1133483
I like it, it'd be nice if there was an option of maybe a button to add or remove it. It makes things more visual. I'm hoping these things don't become too painful to maintain, or maybe have a setting where they aren't such a pain. Good work on your game, btw, I think it's going a great direction <3

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I like it, it'd be nice if there was an option of maybe a button to add or remove it. It makes things more visual. I'm hoping these things don't become too painful to maintain, or maybe have a setting where they aren't such a pain. Good work on your game, btw, I think it's going a great direction <3
The downside is I do install this into a new update it will break everyone's saves. That is the biggest concern for me at the moment.

Are you saying that the statuses are going to be a pain to maintain? To be honest, I think I made it simple, but I'm not sure. I mostly don't want people to spam 1 thing constantly. I don't want to make the game grindy at all, but I want you to feel rewarded as well.

As for switching it on and off, I'm not sure. I can figure that out or I can move it somewhere else hmm.

Also thank you that means a lot <3

Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
The downside is I do install this into a new update it will break everyone's saves. That is the biggest concern for me at the moment.

Are you saying that the statuses are going to be a pain to maintain? To be honest, I think I made it simple, but I'm not sure. I mostly don't want people to spam 1 thing constantly. I don't want to make the game grindy at all, but I want you to feel rewarded as well.

As for switching it on and off, I'm not sure. I can figure that out or I can move it somewhere else hmm.

Pain maybe too drastic of a word. You have made it easy, and really forgiving in this state (which I greatly appreciate). I think you're doing a great job. I also think you're going to breaking saves a lot over and over. Especially the current state of the game, so I wouldn't let that hold you back.

edit: typo fix

radcito

Aug 23, 2020

I'm like having that on screen. It was a little bit annoying to have to bring up the menu screen every time I wanted to check my stats, but not to the point where I couldn't stand doing it anymore. It'd be nice to be able to toggle it on and off too though if it's not possible then I'd prefer it on screen since it isn't too obstructive on that side.

If adding the feature breaks everyone's save then now would be the time to do it before the game gets too developed. I don't mind having to replay the game seeing as how once I got to Upper class and Elite status, all the girls in the village that were not inside buildings aside from the trio disappeared from my game.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Pain maybe too drastic of a word. You have made it easy, and really forgiving in this state (which I greatly appreciate). I think you're doing a great job. I also think you're going to breaking saves a lot over and over. Especially the current state of the game, so I wouldn't let that hold you back.

edit: typo fix
Thank you! I am glad you think so =). That's fair and I hope everyone understands that since it is alpha haha.

I'm like having that on screen. It was a little bit annoying to have to bring up the menu screen every time I wanted to check my stats, but not to the point where I couldn't stand doing it anymore. It'd be nice to be able to toggle it on and off too though if it's not possible then I'd prefer it on screen since it isn't too obstructive on that side.

If adding the feature breaks everyone's save then now would be the time to do it before the game gets too developed. I don't mind having to replay the game seeing as how once I got to Upper class and Elite status, all the girls in the village that were not inside buildings aside from the trio disappeared from my game.
Yeah, the upper class and elite status honestly still needs A LOT of work. I have been focusing a lot on the earlier stages and will start moving up. My ideas for the game are... a lot? lol. That is why I decided to make sure it was stated as alpha so no one expects too much completed! But, I'll be working on it =).

I made the box a little bit smaller due to someone's helpful feedback on my discord (which anyone can join... hint hint ;)).

Here is the thing, it's possible to toggle it on and off BUT I'll have to figure all the back end for it and honestly I want to first focus on the updates I have planned and not delay next update.

So, you'll have this screen up there next update but, it will take time to get it to be toggled on and off.

Reactions: radcito

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
I never really cared about the status, but it does look nice. I don't have a.lot of time to play on my pc, so breaking saves does bother me, but better now than later on. I can grind my affection back up and my gold.

And holy fuck,.yurimaniac, that's some response! Very detailed.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a detailed reply, Crazy94! Glad to see you are motivated -- just noticed the thread was not on my watchlist, now fixed.

My turn then... I'll try and keep this short!

2. Sorry, my sentence was very confusing indeed. Totally forgot about the Steam workshop -- and the fact that Steam now has a RM engine out. Well, thanks for the information! No legal worries whatsoever, the assets looked similar to the MV ones and I did not pay enough attention to the fact this is a MZ game.

3. A bunch of obvious accidents (Kim: What, where I'm I? - Death's Office, first dialogue; Kim to Crystal: I'm Desperate - Starter area with low enough reputation, "You Minned" and "You hurt your self" in the mines) but the common event calls are the ones that might be harder to process. Just a random thought but for common words and variables, directly using a reference might save you additional checking.

4. Wow, that was fast. Looks pretty good for starters, that's exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about. Glad you like the idea! If the day is crucial, then you just need that too but the most important things are there. Hah, how I wish some of the 5-figure moneymakers delaying junk maps were looking at this... That's how you plan ahead!

5. I... completely missed that even though that was obvious. Thanks again. Thankfully noticed it just now, but thank you, just in case others were just as blind, heh.

And found a few things while we're on this topic. Hopefully this helps!
- Cannot give Gold Ore to Alexis as it checks for key items (ores are normal items, so you can't give any)
- Day doesn't proceed as normal when the clock is ticking, which allows for quite a bunch of exploits (anything depending on daytime) as it leads to a Groundhog Day loop. Can be fixed by just increasing the day variable in Time Counting when hours hit 24, though you might have a much better idea on how to handle what to do when Kim pulls an all-nighter and forgets to look at the time!
- You are too tired/Exhaustion double message, usually on 20+ energy drops since most checks seem to be around that
- Players above middle class don't get to see the innkeeper (might be intended as you're supposed to buy a house at this point, this may also be related to the switches mentioned by others; maybe just checking the reputation would work, too many global switches tend to break things especially when they're not meant to be compatible)
- Likely not implemented yet but might want to fix: Sub and Dom checks, they can potentially cause players to be both dominant and submissive. Obviously won't decide for you nor tell you what to do, but maybe either stick to a single variable that is negative for sub and positive for dom or the other way around, or a single switch, but that's harder to manage; it all depends on what you have in mind with the separate switches.
- When introducing to Ruby: Kim's first choice only has one option but it's likely you had other plans for it.
- After introducing to Ruby: Double Kim line. Likely an accident. ("No, I'd rather have bitches at my feet." twice)
- Wrong NPC faces in dialogues, this is common, please don't worry too much about it. Confusing but funny!
- Minor visual issues with NPCs that cannot be talked to as the standing event picture faces Kim for a split second. If the convo is done, maybe a local switch? That'll also help you keep those variables and switches unpopulated.
- Going out of the mines without doing anything will exhaust Kim. Maybe gradually make Kim dirty and hungry as she mines instead of the exit penalty? Also, nightfall penalty is -15 to both stats when the message states 30 for hunger (to keep things less of a headache for you to fix, maybe use a temporary variable for increases and decreases and call that).
- Some extra nitpicking here but you can technically run out of energy and starve to death without noticing due to this (if you forgot to bring bread/fish and energy potions but mining ladies should come in prepared)

I'll end the (totally short, took two hours to type) post with some quick code optimization suggestions but obviously I'm no pro.
- Save compatibility: Since this is an alpha and you're testing a lot of things (hello test10/test25 sub sweetie), you can keep your debug event(s) public until development stage advances to beta so players don't have to worry about resetting if things break (and it's also easier for the community to test things for you, win-win). I've even seen devs dedicate entire maps to debugging and keep them even in their production/final release phase as it can still serve a purpose as long as they are not easily accessible. (Kind of like Chrono Trigger's End of Time special ending room or the Final Fantasy series debug rooms.)
- For conditional branches that lead to the same result, you can put it all at the end of the branch. Same for messages. Should save you time and code (makes code shorter too). Examples are mining and fishing common events.
- Fishing and mining random roll is a pretty smart idea, was almost sure you could put the variable ID in there (at least it looks like that's what you had in mind). If you can't, then just use >= to avoid repeats for ore - but if you can, all you need is a single conditional branch and then an else on failure and that would be optimal. Heck, you could even run both fishing and mining in the same event!

For an alpha state, that's a pretty good start, really. We can see what's planned and you're advancing fast too. Make sure you don't overdo it and make sure you enjoy what you're doing.

(Would be more than happy to join a discord channel but alas, I'm a really slow typer and not very familiar with social network services.)

edit: At least the edit didn't take a full hour but that's one hell of a wall of text... I'm sorry. And sorry for apologizing over and over again, heh.

Well, damn. Thank you for replying with so many bug reports! Damn, I have missed some things I need to go back to and fix.

Thank you for making me a list here of the issues; this helps a lot! I'll have your messege up when I open up my RPGmaker next time (later tonight), and after I finish my big stuff, I'll work on these fixes!

My numbers will start with 1, but it will answer your numbers.

1. It's all good! A lot has changed. Thank you for your concern, though.
  2. Damn, I have to go through these texts. It's okay since I have a new face set and a new walking pixel which looks badass. So I'll be going through all of her stuff as well. The mining is all common events. However, I can always fix the grammar, no biggie.
  3. Haha, I took the idea from you and went with it. I NEED TO ADD THE DAYS GAH. I can't believe I forgot that. Haha, I wanted to do this so later on, your game saves won't break. Plus, I appreciate the feedback.
  4. It's okay, a lot of people missed it! That is one reason why I wanted the window you suggested, and others have too early on, but I wasn't sure how to do it until today. Toggling it on and off will take a lot more than one switch, so I want to take time to do it later.

That is honestly a lot of lists of my errors! Thank you, this helps a lot. I need more people to report such things, haha.

• Okay, See, I fixed something, and then I broke Alexis. Don't worry; I have revamped the way these "secret" shops work! I learned how to code it to open up a shop and have a different price for each shop! So, no more clicking one gold item at a time. You will see what I mean next update. (basically like a regular shop but different prices) QOL for you guys, and looks better. I can leave the select item for gifts in the future.
  • You are right. I had a giant bug where Kim would completely vanish when I set up my variable to reset the day when time hits 24. I'll fix this soon; it is NOT working as intended!
  • I'll fix the double messages-whoops.
  • No, the innkeeper should be soon by everyone because my switches need to be fixed. Sigh. The issue is all reputation has its switches (5), and it should be working fine, but it hates me sometimes.
  • SO Dom/sub, I have gone back and forth with this system. I can either have people be locked out to one path OR let them explore both paths. However, I have been focusing on the Subpath first. I plan to lock RELATIONSHIPS. So, you want to be dominant toward Ashley? Fine, don't expect to be submissive to her. Want to be submissive toward Katie? Fine, don't expect to be dominant to her. There is so much I can do with this, and I don't mind your suggestion! It's tough to pick. They each have a separate switch. Dom path needs heavy work since I am focusing on the Subpath first.
  • Yes, Ruby had more intended. However, this new update will give her more for people who got sub 101+, and that will start a relationship with her and MAYBE Death (I haven't decided).
  • Double Kim line, well damn. I will fix it.
  • I laugh at this mistake too. The wrong NPC faces, whoops. someone else told me about this, and I laughed. "What were you thinking? How hard is it to import text?" (that's me talking to myself). Haha!
  • I have conditional branches set for NPCs who only talk to you at a certain angle. This is a limitation with the sprites, sadly. If I want to show them bowing down, you are forced to talk to them in a specific direction.
  • Mines idea is excellent, I think I wanted a way to move the time along, and I overlooked how that could affect players in the long run. So thank you for pointing this out.
  • Nitpicking is good, at least for me; you are helping me a lot.
Okay, I hope I answered most of them. But TLD: I'll fix it! Haha.

• It's rare for Rpgmaker, from what I have seen, to break a save file, except when adding something as big as a new HUD. However, I intended to fill Ruby's estate with cheat/tests so people can mess around while I build, break, and rebuild the game. I have a placeholder map for testing now, since I am bad, and leave them all around the game's map. I learned my lesson, ha. This suggestion is a good one.
  • There was a reason why I split fishing and mining separately; I think it had to do with the fact it had items. I can't remmber. However, with the villagers, their random rolls are the same variable. So, I'm not sure; I'll have to take a look at the code.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THIS!

Thank you, I am glad people enjoy it, and see it as a good pace for updates.

I am trying not to overdo it, but I am having lots of fun and am motivated. Comments from everyone motivate me, and words like yours make me better.

I warn people not to expect too many updates in April as I have real-life stuff to deal with. But that doesn't mean I'm leaving!

Don't apologize. I am grateful! Ah, well, if you change your mind, feel free to join the discord. YOu don't have to be a quick typer!

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
Hey there Crazy94, just wanted to give my two cents as well and since you're fielding some bug reports, I seem to have found some as well, two rather major in my case. First and foremost though, I'm definitely loving the game so far! I can definitely see the Harshville influence and with that game on hiatus for however long, this definitely has room to fill in that space some. I especially like that your game is even more foot worship focused than Harshville though,~ so you got my vote! There's definitely a lot of good premise here and I'm looking forward to watching how this develops further.

Do you plan to ever add any art/CG at all though? It's never mandatory, but if you don't plan to use CG or art, then you'll definitely need to proofread some of the dialogue again. Which brings me to one of the first things I noticed. Don't know if it's been pointed out already but the three girls on the bench, the first slave interaction with them (which isn't repeatable it seems and is the only one on the bench?) has their names all moved around. Think that's an issue too where Kim's portrait speaks a line another character is saying.\ a couple times as well, or double messages like the last person reported about. I'd also say that if you are using the character generator parts for characters, to try to have their expressions match what they are saying. I noticed in the first conversation with Kim and Death that some of the smirks or other mouth parts didn't quite exactly fit what was being discussed, what with Kim having a smirk on her face or sticking her tongue out while she is clearly angry and not wanting to be a slave. Mostly a minor issue, but one you may want to consider smoothing over in future updates.

The first major bug I had, though I'm not sure if it happened for anyone else, was that for some reason in my files, you can only ever talk to any NPC in town when standing above them. For some bizarre reason if I try to talk to anyone from south, east or west, they simply don't respond and kind of glitch out a little bit. I don't know if this is exclusive to my saves or not if I somehow broke something, but it was rather odd and kind of annoying, especially given some NPCs pathing, like Maid Samantha's where she didn;t seem to move down too much. The only exceptions are Crystal, Katie, and the 4 slave girls, the mayor, the item shop owner, the innkeeper and mine guard. Everyone else in town, and the bucket girl in Ruby's estate, I can only talk to from the top. There was also some other NPC that sometimes appeared at night in Rose's estate as well, but when talking to her, all they ever say is "test10" or "test25" so I don't know if it's a debug or test carry over or if something didn't get implemented properly.

The other big bug I found, that only seemed to start appearing after I played for an hour, was another sort of 'double text' message thing. Where if your food was like 40 or less Death would basically tell you 'its like the real world you have to eat,' than every time you entered a new area or building or talked to someone this message would appear. For some reason it never appeared once whenever I starved before the 1 hour mark of the game, but it's kind of breaking when it replays over and over and over basically any time you talk to someone or enter somewhere. Can probably nix that reminder completely if you decide to implement food and stuff on the heads-up display and just mention it at in the initial tutorial conversation with Death.

Also I think Samantha might be a little bugged too, or maybe it's intentional, but if you try to get lessons from her inside the mayor's home, once you select a lesson her portrait changes to her other outfit, not a maid one, despite her sprite still having the maid outfit on. Not super big, but as someone with a hardcore, dominant maid fetish, if a maid is going to be dominating me she better still look like a maid! :sneaky: Also, she never appeared outside again, only in the mayor's house after I spoke with the mayor and asked about her. Again, not sure if intentional or not.

Another bug I found was that if I had 0 gold, I simply couldn't talk to the innkeeper for whatever reason, I'd hit the space bar, but nothing would come up. While on the topic of the inn, I'm not sure if it just hasn't been implemented yet, but I never seemed to be able to RNG draw doghouse 4 to stay in, only the first 3. Though if doghouse 4 isn't implemented yet, just disregard this point. That being said, the doghouse and 'lock you in until the owner plays with you' idea is an utterly brilliant mechanic for a femdom/lezdom game and I thought that was highly creative and enjoyed it!~

Lastly, the only other thing I could think of was the slave employment agency. Again, not sure if there simply isn't more jobs implemented yet, but the only job I seemed to draw was the purple haired miner one and it was the same one request of pleasuring her. Again, if not implemented yet then this is kind of a moot point as well.~

Overall I still think this is a great game that does cater to my foot interests nicely! Plus there's not a ton of lezdom foot focused games on the market anyways, so props where going not many have gone before! As I said, I look forward to following this game further as content is added and bugs are fixed aaaand especially if you plan to have more smelly, sweaty forced foot or shoe/boot sniffing scenes down the line.~ Rebecca and Maid Samantha's were my favorite.~ Smelly stockings are great too.~ Buuuut my interjecting of my fetishes in here aside, great work so far and keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update and what you got planned! (y)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hey there Crazy94, just wanted to give my two cents as well and since you're fielding some bug reports, I seem to have found some as well, two rather major in my case. First and foremost though, I'm definitely loving the game so far! I can definitely see the Harshville influence and with that game on hiatus for however long, this definitely has room to fill in that space some. I especially like that your game is even more foot worship focused than Harshville though,~ so you got my vote! There's definitely a lot of good premise here and I'm looking forward to watching how this develops further.

Do you plan to ever add any art/CG at all though? It's never mandatory, but if you don't plan to use CG or art, then you'll definitely need to proofread some of the dialogue again. Which brings me to one of the first things I noticed. Don't know if it's been pointed out already but the three girls on the bench, the first slave interaction with them (which isn't repeatable it seems and is the only one on the bench?) has their names all moved around. Think that's an issue too where Kim's portrait speaks a line another character is saying.\ a couple times as well, or double messages like the last person reported about. I'd also say that if you are using the character generator parts for characters, to try to have their expressions match what they are saying. I noticed in the first conversation with Kim and Death that some of the smirks or other mouth parts didn't quite exactly fit what was being discussed, what with Kim having a smirk on her face or sticking her tongue out while she is clearly angry and not wanting to be a slave. Mostly a minor issue, but one you may want to consider smoothing over in future updates.

The first major bug I had, though I'm not sure if it happened for anyone else, was that for some reason in my files, you can only ever talk to any NPC in town when standing above them. For some bizarre reason if I try to talk to anyone from south, east or west, they simply don't respond and kind of glitch out a little bit. I don't know if this is exclusive to my saves or not if I somehow broke something, but it was rather odd and kind of annoying, especially given some NPCs pathing, like Maid Samantha's where she didn;t seem to move down too much. The only exceptions are Crystal, Katie, and the 4 slave girls, the mayor, the item shop owner, the innkeeper and mine guard. Everyone else in town, and the bucket girl in Ruby's estate, I can only talk to from the top. There was also some other NPC that sometimes appeared at night in Rose's estate as well, but when talking to her, all they ever say is "test10" or "test25" so I don't know if it's a debug or test carry over or if something didn't get implemented properly.

The other big bug I found, that only seemed to start appearing after I played for an hour, was another sort of 'double text' message thing. Where if your food was like 40 or less Death would basically tell you 'its like the real world you have to eat,' than every time you entered a new area or building or talked to someone this message would appear. For some reason it never appeared once whenever I starved before the 1 hour mark of the game, but it's kind of breaking when it replays over and over and over basically any time you talk to someone or enter somewhere. Can probably nix that reminder completely if you decide to implement food and stuff on the heads-up display and just mention it at in the initial tutorial conversation with Death.

Also I think Samantha might be a little bugged too, or maybe it's intentional, but if you try to get lessons from her inside the mayor's home, once you select a lesson her portrait changes to her other outfit, not a maid one, despite her sprite still having the maid outfit on. Not super big, but as someone with a hardcore, dominant maid fetish, if a maid is going to be dominating me she better still look like a maid! :sneaky: Also, she never appeared outside again, only in the mayor's house after I spoke with the mayor and asked about her. Again, not sure if intentional or not.

Another bug I found was that if I had 0 gold, I simply couldn't talk to the innkeeper for whatever reason, I'd hit the space bar, but nothing would come up. While on the topic of the inn, I'm not sure if it just hasn't been implemented yet, but I never seemed to be able to RNG draw doghouse 4 to stay in, only the first 3. Though if doghouse 4 isn't implemented yet, just disregard this point. That being said, the doghouse and 'lock you in until the owner plays with you' idea is an utterly brilliant mechanic for a femdom/lezdom game and I thought that was highly creative and enjoyed it!~

Lastly, the only other thing I could think of was the slave employment agency. Again, not sure if there simply isn't more jobs implemented yet, but the only job I seemed to draw was the purple haired miner one and it was the same one request of pleasuring her. Again, if not implemented yet then this is kind of a moot point as well.~

Overall I still think this is a great game that does cater to my foot interests nicely! Plus there's not a ton of lezdom foot focused games on the market anyways, so props where going not many have gone before! As I said, I look forward to following this game further as content is added and bugs are fixed aaaand especially if you plan to have more smelly, sweaty forced foot or shoe/boot sniffing scenes down the line.~ Rebecca and Maid Samantha's were my favorite.~ Smelly stockings are great too.~ Buuuut my interjecting of my fetishes in here aside, great work so far and keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update and what you got planned! (y)

Hey Zeriel, I read everything you had to say, and I thank you for the time to report bugs. I'm going to be spending tonight going over many bug fixes and focusing on my more significant update tomorrow. I did not realize there were this many issues. Thank you. Bear with me; I'm going to answer as much as I can.

I am happy you love the game! Ah, Yeah, my foot fetish is strong, and I love yuri femdom, and I thought this would be the best of all worlds for me. Obviously, I love harshville.

1. Art/CG. I'm undecided. I am going forward with the idea of a Text-based game only to make sure I do that correctly. Some players don't like the Daz models/CG models in a 2d model game. I am trying to learn Daz, though. So, this is undecided, and I am developing it as if it will be text-based indefinitely. So I agree I need to make sure dialogue is on point.
  2. Three girls on the bench. I will check them out tonight and see what's going on with them. The event is supposed to show them as talking all at once; it's a group dom situation. However, I'll look at it as well. To make sure I understand you!
  3. I will go through all of death and Kim's conversation as I need to change a lot of it. Best time since I'm going to destroy people's saves. =(.
  4. This is not a bug; it's a pain-in-the-ass feature that I'm not sure what to do about. If you speak to someone in the wrong Direction and "bow down" to them, your character will vanish. I plan to fix this, and I want to see if I can make it much smoother.
  5. Yeah, Test10 and test25 were my Debug/test that carried over. My bad! Ha.
  6. Damn, thank you. I'll make sure that annoying messege doesn't pop up again. I hadn't seen that issue, but part of me was worried that it would happen. Yeah, with the HUD, I may nix it as you said.
  7. Ahh, I must have selected the wrong portrait for her. Easy fix! Thank you. Her not leaving the Mayor's house is intentional; she now lives with the Mayor. She is, after all, the Mayor's pet.
  8. Hmmm, odd. I thought I wrote it so that if you had 0 gold, she'd tell you to get gold. I'll fix this!
  9. Doghouse 4 has yet been implemented, but I have someone in mind for that room. Hahaha, I am so glad you like it! I wasn't sure if it would either please people or annoy them... or both? Who knows. Glad you enjoyed it.
  10. Slave employment Agency has only one job currently and needs more jobs! Work in progress. I want at least three because there are so many more maps I can have more jobs in.

Thank you so much for your write-up. I am sad there aren't many Lezdom foot-focused games, but oh well, here I am trying my best, haha. Thank you for your kind words!

I don't mind having smelly, sweaty force foot or shoe/boot sniffing scenes and stockings. =).

I have no guarantee when the next update comes as there is a lot to fix and more content I'm working on. But I am excited to show everyone.

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
Will there be an update this weekend or will you save it for next week cause there's quite a lot going on? Curious because my flu vacation is nearly over!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Will there be an update this weekend or will you save it for next week cause there's quite a lot going on? Curious because my flu vacation is nearly over!
I have already fixed a lot that has been reported. So, my goal is this weekend because I will be much busier Monday and going forward. So I want to give you guys updates before I am preoccupied.

I will keep you informed

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes