RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Really looking forward to the content you're adding and going to add. I really like the idea of buying a house and gifting it to Katie, nice touch <3

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: figured it out, click on the desk at the top for a new job. Awesome stuff by the way!
Haha no problem! I hope this update was fun. I thought I made it clear where you start the job but I'll try to be better at that. Glad you are having fun!

I also tried the mac version but the application can't be opened... Has anyone able to play from mac/ios?
I may have done it incorrectly. Let me see if I can fix it.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Unfortunately, I won't be able to release an IOS version since I don't have the important part to the recipe, a mac book lol.

An android isn't working at the moment but I can figure that out soon.

I was hoping I would be able to. =./

Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
Hey Zeriel, I read everything you had to say, and I thank you for the time to report bugs. I'm going to be spending tonight going over many bug fixes and focusing on my more significant update tomorrow. I did not realize there were this many issues. Thank you. Bear with me; I'm going to answer as much as I can.

I am happy you love the game! Ah, Yeah, my foot fetish is strong, and I love yuri femdom, and I thought this would be the best of all worlds for me. Obviously, I love harshville.

1. Art/CG. I'm undecided. I am going forward with the idea of a Text-based game only to make sure I do that correctly. Some players don't like the Daz models/CG models in a 2d model game. I am trying to learn Daz, though. So, this is undecided, and I am developing it as if it will be text-based indefinitely. So I agree I need to make sure dialogue is on point.
  2. Three girls on the bench. I will check them out tonight and see what's going on with them. The event is supposed to show them as talking all at once; it's a group dom situation. However, I'll look at it as well. To make sure I understand you!
  3. I will go through all of death and Kim's conversation as I need to change a lot of it. Best time since I'm going to destroy people's saves. =(.
  4. This is not a bug; it's a pain-in-the-ass feature that I'm not sure what to do about. If you speak to someone in the wrong Direction and "bow down" to them, your character will vanish. I plan to fix this, and I want to see if I can make it much smoother.
  5. Yeah, Test10 and test25 were my Debug/test that carried over. My bad! Ha.
  6. Damn, thank you. I'll make sure that annoying messege doesn't pop up again. I hadn't seen that issue, but part of me was worried that it would happen. Yeah, with the HUD, I may nix it as you said.
  7. Ahh, I must have selected the wrong portrait for her. Easy fix! Thank you. Her not leaving the Mayor's house is intentional; she now lives with the Mayor. She is, after all, the Mayor's pet.
  8. Hmmm, odd. I thought I wrote it so that if you had 0 gold, she'd tell you to get gold. I'll fix this!
  9. Doghouse 4 has yet been implemented, but I have someone in mind for that room. Hahaha, I am so glad you like it! I wasn't sure if it would either please people or annoy them... or both? Who knows. Glad you enjoyed it.
  10. Slave employment Agency has only one job currently and needs more jobs! Work in progress. I want at least three because there are so many more maps I can have more jobs in.

Thank you so much for your write-up. I am sad there aren't many Lezdom foot-focused games, but oh well, here I am trying my best, haha. Thank you for your kind words!

I don't mind having smelly, sweaty force foot or shoe/boot sniffing scenes and stockings. =).

I have no guarantee when the next update comes as there is a lot to fix and more content I'm working on. But I am excited to show everyone.

I don't mind having smelly, sweaty forced foot or shoe/boot sniffing scenes and stockings. =).
Why yes sir, you do have my most immediate and undivided attention.~ ;)

And I'm glad my feedback helped you out with a couple things. Thanks for taking the time to respond back to me though. As for your #4 response. I must say that is worrisome. I have no idea why RPG maker would do that, but if you can't find a fix, could always just remove the bow animation completely, or only make it so no matter the direction they still bow forward towards the player. I only ever dabbled in RPG Maker a little though so don't know how hard it is to implement/fix. But I can at least say I'd rather lose out on the bow animation if it meant I could talk to anyone for any direction, because again, depending where and how an NPC moves, pathing issues where you might not be able to to speak above them. That's just my two cents though and best of luck fixing it and other stuff.~

Anyways, looking forward to your next several updates! Especially with forced stinky, sweaty foot, boot or stocking sniffing scenes.~ And best of luck! (y)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I am liking this game and some of the issues i had before seem to have been worked out. looking forward to where this is going to go in the future.
Thank you! I am glad the issues were fixed. If I have missed any please let me know. I try to fix as much as I can!

Why yes sir, you do have my most immediate and undivided attention.~ ;)

And I'm glad my feedback helped you out with a couple things. Thanks for taking the time to respond back to me though. As for your #4 response. I must say that is worrisome. I have no idea why RPG maker would do that, but if you can't find a fix, could always just remove the bow animation completely, or only make it so no matter the direction they still bow forward towards the player. I only ever dabbled in RPG Maker a little though so don't know how hard it is to implement/fix. But I can at least say I'd rather lose out on the bow animation if it meant I could talk to anyone for any direction, because again, depending where and how an NPC moves, pathing issues where you might not be able to to speak above them. That's just my two cents though and best of luck fixing it and other stuff.~

Anyways, looking forward to your next several updates! Especially with forced stinky, sweaty foot, boot or stocking sniffing scenes.~ And best of luck! (y)
lol! I appreciate it. Important 2 cents, since it bothers me as well. What I may just do is allow you to talk to everyone however you want and still keep the bow emote.

Downside? Depending on which way you spoke to them, your character might vanish for the scene and come back. I guess you can pretend you went under their desk/skirt ha.

Thank you! I hope I can keep updates alive and well. Though, this month is busy.

Very interested in this. Will keep an eye on development but will hold off for now c:
haha, that's up to you! I feel like I have created a good amount of content if that is what you're worried about but, at the end of the day it's up to you and I appreciate you being interested!

sexpriest

Jul 14, 2020
Hi, Im very glad I found a game like this. Its awesome! Before a short time I started to try to create my own RPG games with RPG maker MV. Now Im just learning what and how works. I have a little similar idea as yours. Im inspired by Harshville's respect system as you are. But I dont know yet how to implement this thing into the game. It would be great if you can help me how to make the respect system working - tell me wher you found how to do it its more than enough :) I will make my own research :)
And in the end -I have one bug report too :)
If you are in the "house of pleasure" where you are supposed to please to clients - if you run out of it instead of fulfilling needs of first client - it is possible. But when you return the second client causes a bug whitch block game and its needed to close the window.
Keep your great work and have a beutiful day!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, Im very glad I found a game like this. Its awesome! Before a short time I started to try to create my own RPG games with RPG maker MV. Now Im just learning what and how works. I have a little similar idea as yours. Im inspired by Harshville's respect system as you are. But I dont know yet how to implement this thing into the game. It would be great if you can help me how to make the respect system working - tell me wher you found how to do it its more than enough :) I will make my own research :)
And in the end -I have one bug report too :)
If you are in the "house of pleasure" where you are supposed to please to clients - if you run out of it instead of fulfilling needs of first client - it is possible. But when you return the second client causes a bug whitch block game and its needed to close the window.
Keep your great work and have a beutiful day!
Hey, I am glad you enjoyed the game. So, to be honest, I started with RPGmaker MZ rather than MV. Now, I'm still a noob. I think I'm 2 months in now? (Steam says 167.9 hours. Well damn, that's a long time.) Just expect to learn a lot! Cause there is so much I don't know yet and I learn as I go.

If you are trying to make A respect/reputation system. It's easy, create a variable called "Reputation" or "Respect" whatever you want to call it, and make sure to add/remove said variable.

So, say I talk to Lary in the end of the conversation you want to put Change variable + 5 OR -5. Cause maybe Lary hates you, who knows?

PM for help, it will be easier and I can point you to guides. There isn't a lot of differences between MZ and MV luckily.

Thank you for the bug report! I'll fix this, I thought I made sure the door was locked when you were servicing. Whoops.

Also for everyone:

Hi everyone, I am grateful to all of you for playing my game!

I want to give you guys a fair warning that real life will be a bit busy, so April – (early) May My updates will slow down, and I will be busy with real-life business and personal matters.

This doesn’t mean the game is on Hold or abandon! This means expect me to be less responsive during the day (work hours) and more at night. I’ll try my best to stick to my goal of 1 week for each significant/minor update for updates. BUT This isn’t a promise, but I’ll keep you guys updated.

My PMs/discord is always open though, so feel free to join discord or message me on here. Just expect me to be delayed response during the day.

Thank you again, everyone

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
Loved the update, but some things didn't work for me, i think. I tried it on mobile, runs fine!

The 3 mean girl group event, never got it to trigger, how do I do it?

Loved the pee options on pussy worship, nice touch! Gives me hope for fart attached to ass worship and sweaty feet attached to foot worship.

So I do love the sub route, but my 2nd play through has 300+ rep but I can't get much Dom points and there's a certain ugly bitch I want to tame, is this not ready yet? I get it, sub route more fun, more popular, I love it more too tbh.

And I think I got the Rebecca event, but I'm not sure.

Really looking forward to peasant girl, more Katie and more mean girls.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Loved the update, but some things didn't work for me, i think. I tried it on mobile, runs fine!

The 3 mean girl group event, never got it to trigger, how do I do it?

Loved the pee options on pussy worship, nice touch! Gives me hope for fart attached to ass worship and sweaty feet attached to foot worship.

So I do love the sub route, but my 2nd play through has 300+ rep but I can't get much Dom points and there's a certain ugly bitch I want to tame, is this not ready yet? I get it, sub route more fun, more popular, I love it more too tbh.

And I think I got the Rebecca event, but I'm not sure.

Really looking forward to peasant girl, more Katie and more mean girls.
I am surprised and happy it worked for you on mobile. I am trying to figure out how to get one that works perfectly. I may request someone to make Both android and Ios version. I saw there was a request form for it.

I am glad you enjoyed the options. I am trying to make sure they are also skippable for people who dislike it. Yurimanic answered all your questions correctly!

You need slave status for Rebecca's event.

I am actually going to be working on the dom path next and get some content for that. I hope I can do it justice like the submission path.

no pictures in game?
Yurimanic answered you correctly as well. No art/models. Just text-based and sprites. So, if you don't like no art/3d I don't know if you'll have a good time.

The HUD and Death's new looks (and expressions!) are positively wonderful! (okay, that's just my red and black bias here but she certainly gives good shinigami feels, good job with the facemaker)

Thanks for telling us about the progress and changes/fixes! Please make sure you give RL top priority, no worries as long as you don't get sidetracked by other projects.

Not much playtesting so far:
- as expected, the tentative time HUD is a bit weird for single digits (e.g. 0:0); simply padding a zero when minutes or hours are <10 should fix that
- just a code suggestion but may break the way you want to handle things, using % (mod, modulo) may make all the math easier, once again, it's your call, code it the way you think is most intuitive for when you get back to it later and what you have planned!
- still hunting for accidents in dialogue (Kim please, "Where I'm I?" heh); not sure what tools MZ provides for this or if there's something more convenient but you should be able to extract strings and import them back if you don't really want to go crazy with JSON (if you manage to lure some of the Tower of Delays veteran fan coders here, they may be able to help), this also will help later if you feel like you have to get into localization for your game (other languages, but this really shouldn't be a priority as this is an English community)
- forgot to suggest something that you may (or may not) find useful in a dialogue-based game, log feature (same way a VN does, not sure how hard it is to implement so please don't go crazy with this!)

Thank you again for the update (looks like the project size is smaller too), keep up the good work when you have the time!
I won't lie I had to pay an artist for Death's new looks and expressions. I think it was worth it! Pixel work isn't easy or cheap and I am happy with it. ooo, Shinigami from death note universe? I love that series. I like that lol!

I like to make sure everyone knows what's going on before people think I have abandoned or vanished ;p.

Thanks for writing down all your notes!

- Gah. I didn't take that into a count. That's not a bad idea. I'll see if I can. Thank you.
- See, I haven't played much with Mod. I actually will be using Mod a lot with a new idea I have. like getting paid weekly from renters! ;)
- I have never done that before. Extracting strings and such. I legit just go back to the editor and fix them one by one lol! Thank you I'll make sure to fix that!
- This is a nice idea but I'm not sure if it would be supported with RPGmaker compared to VN.

Thank you for your kind words and for answering other people's questions for me! oh, and reporting them bugs/issues haha.

I posted this on discord but I should share it with people who don't use it:

This has no particular order but these are planned/ongoing things.

Planned:

- End game girls: Katie, Ruby, Death, and The Queen

- More honorable jobs that give better reputation.

- Basement/dungeon expansion.

- Owning slaves and interactions with Kim and/if you have Katie living with you.

- Buying out homes in the lower class and earning money weekly from these homes.

- Not pain in the ass story quests/events. Events that move along the story.

On-Going:

- Stronger story line.

- Stronger Sub/Dom paths.

- Lots of balancing.

Maybe:

- crafting.

This list will be added to when I get ideas or suggestions that are favorable! (Also, I’m drawing a blank for a lot of the ideas I had prior to writing this list.)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
As a general note: None of the charachters in this game have an especially strong sexual identity. They're all doms and subs with the exact same intirest in humiliation in the exact same way with the exact same auxiliary kinks.

Beyond just making for repetitive scenes, it also just makes for blander characters. When considering what to do with charachters and how to design them, you'll find that you'll get stronger responses to individual ones by designing them with the question in mind "How is this girl's kinks diffrent from the others?"

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
As a general note: None of the charachters in this game have an especially strong sexual identity. They're all doms and subs with the exact same intirest in humiliation in the exact same way with the exact same auxiliary kinks.

Beyond just making for repetitive scenes, it also just makes for blander characters. When considering what to do with charachters and how to design them, you'll find that you'll get stronger responses to individual ones by designing them with the question in mind "How is this girl's kinks diffrent from the others?"
Looks good! Swift quests should also be easier to code for you.

More minibugs, sorry if they were already mentioned, failed to mentioned them in time during 0.32
- After the player gets scolded, it's currently possible to exploit Ruby "offering" Kim to sell Katie's mom for 1G an action by just having Ruby stand there and keep talking to Katie's mom for free reputation due to the switches' processing, not a big deal, though you could turn that into a feature by making Ruby angry at the player if they outright ignore her or something like this if you choose not to fix it and instead make use of it, heh
- Can technically miss out on the "pay" if you don't talk to the bucket slave and Crystal after doing their respective tasks (of course, the player might just be eager to clean shit, serve farm slaves and not interested in gold) as this requires player interaction
- Still testing the time-related things to make sure things work more or less as planned (most exploitable will probably be the things that depend on a set hour or send you to a set hour instead of adding time)
- Also testing Alexis and stuff (and because I love mining and fishing) for positive reputation players

Random idea for when you're bored and are out of things to do in your project flow, also only if you find it interesting: proficiency for the minigames you've implemented (MC getting more proficient as they successfully perform a task, making them less likely to fail and allowing them to get rare material more easily; if you do it casually, it's just a simple variable that affects the random roll and allows you to make, say, copper the most common, silver slightly less usual and gold relatively rare, same for fish, depending on their shop price/story importance)

This kind of thing can get hellish if you go all out with it though so if you do decide to consider it, you'll want to try it casually first. Might make the minigames more interesting but honestly, they're fun enough as they are.

(I was typing the post as a new one got posted but T51bwinterized has a very good point. It's already visible that some characters are harsher than others but you could choose literally anything to make them feel unique: blatant fetish for some girls that doesn't appear on others, girl freaks out and goes "this is so not my thing, how does this even work, you degenerate", girl forces her fetish on you even if you hate it and enjoys it even more if you do, girl goes tsundere... Many options. All up to you. This will eventually play a role in the major release stage where some of your game fans go best girl battle mode and signature frenzy. :sneaky:)

Firstly, thank you for the bug reports. I'll look into all of that! I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I gave a lot of thought toward giving proficiency in a skill. Like, mining and fishing! I mostly left it out for now because I have many other systems I need to balance. However, it is a great idea that I'd consider going back to in the future.

I'm not sure how to respond to you both about the characters and kinks. I think the issue here is; I'm primarily focusing on foot fetish/lesbian domination that I trapped myself in a box. So, that is why they all seem to be okay with it.
I don't "Force" a fetish onto someone because they might not enjoy it. When I play a game with a focus I'm not into, I am happy there is a skip button, and I wouldn't like it if I was forced to watch a scene I didn't want.

Though, saying that, I could give a choice option for people who want to be forced? I'm not sure.

As for blander characters... I want to avoid that. I understand where you guys are coming from. Repetitive scenes are boring!

I honestly thought I had different kinks for the main girls with foot fetish still involved.

Katie- loves to use strap ons and dominate you regardless of your status. pussy worship.
Ruby: Will dominant you by owning you as a worker and have you make money for her.
Death Loves to use you as a dog/pet play. I'll expand more on that.

Mean girls:
Each one will have their own kink during the pleasure house.

But overall, Yes. You will see that most of them will accept foot-play, regardless of their other personal kinks. However, I could be miss understanding both of your guy's points. Or, they need to be rewritten to show they have these specific kinks. Though again, it's a fetish game, and I chose to focus on feet and added a lot more around it as well.

Tokendyke

Jun 15, 2020
Rebecca just says I miss her feet. Have I done it and not realised? I have slave status and Supersub.

I actually disagree, I think the link identies are strong already for some, that's why everyone loves Katie, she loves to use and humiliate you and it's great.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Rebecca just says I miss her feet. Have I done it and not realised? I have slave status and Supersub.

I actually disagree, I think the link identies are strong already for some, that's why everyone loves Katie, she loves to use and humiliate you and it's great.
I do want to make more characters who are lovable like Katie though!

Did you do the group event? Where they all bully you?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, if that's what causing you to be unsure, you can include a "Skip" (in fact, you already did) and that'll work just fine. Some developers are unnecessarily struggling with fetish switches in the options (that they then have to adjust for all scenes) - this kind of thing only is really useful when you have alternate versions of actual art ready I'd say, and then the filename literally does the filtering for you. "Skip scene" is enough for text really and you've implemented that more or less already. If you want to do it globally, it can become way harder for subtle text implications. (Can't really give very constructive feedback on this because it's all subjective and people will react differently.)

From what I can tell, dom/sub levels do not affect anything at this point (the switches aren't called). If you're getting to her last page, though, yes, you both saw the group bitch scene *and* worked for Rebecca in the House of Pleasure.

Ninja'd by Crazy... I need to type faster for real, heh.

With RPGmaker, it isn't too hard to add the skip button, to be honest. I haven't decided if I wanted to effect the story or not. Like with Rebbecca it did. When you refused the pee scene she admitted that she wasn't into it and didn't even think about it.

Now, I could have other scenes where if you skip it, it will still affect the story. If that make sense? However, I feel like that would defeat the whole "CYOA" feel of the game.

Like, say you skipped the option to get peed on? BUT She calls you, "Pee face" or something stupid. Then, I have taken away the CYOA feel and that isn't what I want.

That is why I'd like to include skip and have dialogue for it like Rebbeca. "Gross, why would you even think I'd like that? get away!"

Don't worry about being slow, I appreciate you trying to answer when I can't! Yeah, the switches are only to check if you have pleasured the group or not.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes