RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
haha well, I mean in my head there is a real story going on but in-game I haven't really laid it down. But, it was hinted that Kim deserved it basically.
If I come back from death after my bestfriend murdered me I'd be on a war path just saying. lmao

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
If I come back from death after my bestfriend murdered me I'd be on a war path just saying. lmao
Haha, that's 100% fair! That is why I am trying to make a dom path ;p Besides, What if you enslaved your best friend and treated them like crap =0 and decided not to take your shit anymore and decided...off with the queen's head? haha

Reactions: vultron

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
This game is getting much better with each update! Really love the fact you can get your own home and the game remembers your earlier submission!

Thank you! I am glad to hear that, makes me happy. That is my intention, I want all choices to matter and people to remember what you did. Make the world more alive =D.

Reactions: ajmay2

BloodyNights

Apr 8, 2018
Gotta say right I'm really enjoying the game, it's simply amazing honestly. I can't wait for all the future content.
Though I'm not sure how I feel about the sub points and dom points. I kind of like being able to say what I like at any point. I know I found myself wanting to click on a option that just wasn't available in a conversation. So I was kind of forced to go find someone repeat talking to them over and over again until I got enough sub points to get the option. Which kind of kills the roleplay aspect of it to me. Perhaps I'd be far more submissive with one character, but feel more dominant towards another? But instead I've got to be submissive towards the other until I get the points needed to be submissive. I do like that there is an introduction scene. Just something I thought I'd point out before you got too deep into the new sub/dom point system.

As for me personally I really love Ashley, and Katie right now. My favorite girls~ Ashley I want to make it to elite status and just have her humiliate me, by forcing me to praise how beautiful and hot she is, effectively forcing an elite girl to bow down to her~ Since she seems to have a slight complex of Kim getting above her in station, even though she loved the fact that you would praise her beauty when on the same level. It's actually probably a bit of a fetish of mine to be at the top, but still getting degraded and humiliated by someone of perceived lower class.

Same for Katie I love that you get a house of your own, and she essentially takes over if you let her. I look forward to more scenes with her humiliating Kim for not being able to resist her. Perhaps more missions that bring her money so that she can do even more with the home you bought?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is the sub/dom status relationship-dependant or is it general for all characters ? I think the first option would make more sense

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Gotta say right I'm really enjoying the game, it's simply amazing honestly. I can't wait for all the future content.
Though I'm not sure how I feel about the sub points and dom points. I kind of like being able to say what I like at any point. I know I found myself wanting to click on a option that just wasn't available in a conversation. So I was kind of forced to go find someone repeat talking to them over and over again until I got enough sub points to get the option. Which kind of kills the roleplay aspect of it to me. Perhaps I'd be far more submissive with one character, but feel more dominant towards another? But instead I've got to be submissive towards the other until I get the points needed to be submissive. I do like that there is an introduction scene. Just something I thought I'd point out before you got too deep into the new sub/dom point system.

As for me personally I really love Ashley, and Katie right now. My favorite girls~ Ashley I want to make it to elite status and just have her humiliate me, by forcing me to praise how beautiful and hot she is, effectively forcing an elite girl to bow down to her~ Since she seems to have a slight complex of Kim getting above her in station, even though she loved the fact that you would praise her beauty when on the same level. It's actually probably a bit of a fetish of mine to be at the top, but still getting degraded and humiliated by someone of perceived lower class.

Same for Katie I love that you get a house of your own, and she essentially takes over if you let her. I look forward to more scenes with her humiliating Kim for not being able to resist her. Perhaps more missions that bring her money so that she can do even more with the home you bought?
First of all, thanks for your opinions and feedback. This always me in the long run!

I understand where you are coming from with the points. The way you have described it is the wrong way the system is supposed to work. I must have messed up somewhere with the code for certain NPCs. I want you to unlock new content with Sub points rather than be locked out with the people you choose.

If you reach 10 points Sub and 25 points in Sub, you should talk to anyone under the 25 points limit. I was only trying to limit the more important content, to be honest. As for Ruby, once you hit 101+ Sub points, you unlock a desperate submissive scene and open more for her and more ways to earn money while being submissive. (Ruby content is the next update! working on it.)

The Point system is still in progress; my issue is balancing it, so it's not too grindy and not too fast. I don't want people to get frustrated, and I want your points to reward you. Do you have 100+ points, Sub? Congrats! Here is this whole new world you have unlocked where you'll be desperately pleasing a line of focus regardless of your reputation.

Also, I want there to be a roleplay aspect where you get to choose to be dominant and still work in progress. I certainly don't want you to do what you described, lol; that doesn't sound fun, and I want you to have fun =D.

I can go on and on about my thoughts, lol, but I'll stop there. Yes, the point system needs work, and I'm always up for suggestions on this!

I am glad you like those characters. Ashley will get two paths. Dominant and submissive pathways, but you may end up locked. That is the plan because I don't want it to seem like she doesn't remember anything.

Powerplay fetish, maybe? I love it.

Katie is going to have more scenes in the next update, along with Ruby. That is the plan, at least. I have a lot of the foundation for the new content in the game created this week, but I have to import all my writing, lol. Don't worry, Kim's Money is Katie's money!

Oh right, I know points can be limiting, but Affection points for Katie, Death, and Ruby is a system I still want to have because I want you to feel rewarded for getting close to them or sub/dom. Again in progress, slowly but surely. Since I want you to get close to a few other girls, I feel like that would be the best system.

The game is a long-term game, so there is a lot of content planned in my head, lol.

Anway's long-winded answer there. But it's mainly cause I am looking forward to work on the game, and comments/feedback is always helpful!

Is the sub/dom status relationship-dependant or is it general for all characters ? I think the first option would make more sense
Depends on the characters at the moment. They will remember how you treated them and if not then they are being worked on. Read my long-winded reply above ;p.

But, Some girls will be locked to Dom or sub status. Because it makes sense, at least to me. Like Katie is a dom. Ashley can be both.

However, reputation will slightly change the dialogue and how they treat you, that is where reputation will come in.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Crazy94
Love this! Yuri femdom is one of my favourites, very underappreciated.
How kinky femdom are you willing to do? Any fetishes you won't do?

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I click game.exe and I get a "failed to initialize graphics" error all the time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you tell me your PC specs? windows 7? 8? 10? 32 bit? Usually this error pops up because of video drivers. Let me know what you have and let me see if I can help.

Crazy94
Love this! Yuri femdom is one of my favourites, very underappreciated.
How kinky femdom are you willing to do? Any fetishes you won't do?
Yees Yuri femdom is the best ;p at least for me too haha. It so is! I feel like it is.

Here is my reply earlier

Throw a kink or a suggestion if you have one and I can tell you =).

Thank you for your kind comment =). So, sadly to some people, the only toilet you'll see is prob urination.

Just so people are curious, these are the kinks that I want in my game:

- Foot fetish
- Lesbian (obviously)
-Body worship (all parts of the body)
-Group domination (this is mostly going to be against the player)
-humiliation
-BDSM (good news! I was able to get a collar and maid for the next update.)
-Toys. (Strap-ons, whips, and all those fun stuff)
-Petplay! (as in being a pet)
-Powerplay (High status vs. low or vice versa!)
-Sub/dom

Things I don't mind adding:
-Hypno
-Spitting
-Urination
-furniture humans (chair etc)

Thing's I don't want to include:
- Anything illegal
-Furry
-Scat

HOWEVER, if people want a certain kink that isn't in the last pile, please suggest it. I don't mind it. I could have missed some. I know right now. It's pretty much Body worship, foot worship, and sub/dom. BUT the game is still in alpha, and I'm working on it.

I just wanted everyone to know =D

6nomad6

Nov 10, 2017
can you tell me your PC specs? windows 7? 8? 10? 32 bit? Usually this error pops up because of video drivers. Let me know what you have and let me see if I can help.
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
1. See if you need to update your drivers.
2. Right click the EXE and select properties and go to compatibility and set "run this program in compatibility mode for windows 7" then hit apply.

Let me know if that helps

6nomad6

Nov 10, 2017
1. See if you need to update your drivers.
2. Right click the EXE and select properties and go to compatibility and set "run this program in compatibility mode for windows 7" then hit apply.

Let me know if that helps
Tried that, no effect.
Other RPGM games run just fine.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Haha, that's 100% fair! That is why I am trying to make a dom path ;p Besides, What if you enslaved your best friend and treated them like crap =0 and decided not to take your shit anymore and decided...off with the queen's head? haha
Personally I'd kill my ex-friends family and make them watch but maybe that's too dark. lmao

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I think this game has lots of potential you should make a twitter for this game so we can track the progress and contribute to the creation
TBH I hate twitter, I got hacked on their as well. TO be fair it was like a super old password and account that I forgot about rofl. Some Russian bot got to it =(.

However, I was thinking I'd create a public discord server people can join and see updates, previews, teases, and maybe polls? I don't know how many would enjoy that.

outstanding
Thank you! Glad you had fun! Means a lot =D

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes