scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How do you delete save files? The inability to do so sometimes creates errors when starting new games.
Open the game in your browser. Without leaving the page:
- on Chrome (and browsers based on it: Edge, Brave, Vivaldi...): press F12 » Application » Local Storage
- on Firefox: press F12 » Storage » Local Storage
(on Mac the shortcut is Fn+F12, I guess)
Expand the list and click on the game URL*
BG saves are called savedata, savedata-X and savedata-auto-X (being X an integer). Their content starts with:
Code:
{"gameplay":{"attPoints":
Right click on them to open the context menu and delete them. If their name or content is different, I advise to not delete them: they may belong to different games.

F12.png

* game URL:
- if you play the game online, it is the line starting by: http://debasinggrounds.com/
- if you play it locally, it should say something like file:///... instead
- finally, if you play it locally, but with a web server, it should start with http://127.0.0.1...

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
- Olena will put characters in chastity before letting them out of the manor
How to achieve this? You can't leave her house at all except by quitting your job as a maid - but in that case she doesn't put anything on you. By the way, she gave out a quest to find information, but nothing happened after that. Moreover, this quest can be taken from her an infinite number of times when talking in the office - and still nothing will happen. If, of course, it should be at all. But it seems to me that quitting for the sake of fulfilling it is not what needs to be done.

- Olena's trust increases faster
Trust ceases to grow at all, having filled up about 1/5 of the scale. And it is also impossible to increase it through dialogue, since all the topics that can increase it have already been discussed and simply do not appear during subsequent conversations.

AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
How to achieve this? You can't leave her house at all except by quitting your job as a maid - but in that case she doesn't put anything on you. By the way, she gave out a quest to find information, but nothing happened after that. Moreover, this quest can be taken from her an infinite number of times when talking in the office - and still nothing will happen. If, of course, it should be at all. But it seems to me that quitting for the sake of fulfilling it is not what needs to be done.
I was able to get it pretty easily, when she stops punishing you for being bad at cleaning, you can go up to her office on the second floor and simply ask to go outside and she'll put you in chastity before letting you out of the manor.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
I was able to get it pretty easily, when she stops punishing you for being bad at cleaning, you can go up to her office on the second floor and simply ask to go outside and she'll put you in chastity before letting you out of the manor.
Hmm... I started a new game - this time the phrase with a request to leave the estate appeared, but she said to this request that she trusted me and just gave me a key with the right to enter and exit whenever I wanted, without forcing me to put on a cage. Gained too much trust?..

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Hello, have some questions about the game:

Does it have/will have mutant or monster encounters?

Does it have/will have body transformations?

Will it have pregnancy?

Reactions: GreatBuddy
Dec 31, 2019
New to the game and I am trying to figure some things out.

Are starting fetishes things your character likes doing or like having done to them?

What is the maximum for attribute stats? and can skills only increase with attribute stats?

blavaka

May 24, 2017
Can't save for some reason after clearing cache. When clicking Save, it opens the last button pressed, like Stats or Factions for example. It was working before clearing it.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Does it have/will have mutant or monster encounters?
Based on everything we've had thus far being human, probably not, but man that'd be nice.

Does it have/will have body transformations?

Will it have pregnancy?
That I definitely can't answer as I could see that happening, but the game's been progressing a bit slowly to roll out some basic stuff, that if it does happen, it's gonna be a hot minute for sure.

Are starting fetishes things your character likes doing or like having done to them?
Virtually every fetish is the latter. There's virtually no "topping" in this game outside of the very few consensual scenes, so almost everything is forced upon you.

What is the maximum for attribute stats? and can skills only increase with attribute stats?
The ones you pick at the beginning don't really seem to matter; the stats just influence which skills you start good at, but you can always increase them by doing things such as the gym or construction site to increase lifting, evasion by running away from people, or social by talking to them instead.

Jan 29, 2018
So, unsure if covered elsewhere but is there currently a way to get a id card and e cred wallet without being gang raped by police?

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
People with imagination?

I'll take a well-written erotica over same crappy models that have been used by 50% of the games on this site any day...
My personal preference is a mix. Lean and concise text (but definitely more than one poorly constructed sentence) with images. A good image can set the scene, "a picture is worth a thousand words" and all that, and text can embellish with detail beyond what the images alone can do, especially when there isn't the time (in manpower) or budget to fully animate things.

Force me to choose, and I'll take old fashioned erotica every time, mind you. Especially over a slide show of thousands of renders (even really good ones) with barely any effort made in the writing. I can work with bad English or a wonky translation, so long as there's some obvious effort.

I have to say, though, that the dream is a proper video game that's also got all the kinky and degenerate stuff built in from the start. Like if Skyrim came pre-packed with all the sex mods you can find on Lovers Lab.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The maid job feels a bit confusing.
How do I know what I have/haven't cleaned yet? Is there some indication that I'm missing? Am I just supposed to take a mental note?
I'm doing well enough, I think. Took until like day 3 to stop getting punished. But I feel like things would be a lot easier if there was an obvious way to tell if something's been cleaned so I don't waste time repeating actions.

edit: Nevermind, It's indicated by color changes on the minimap. I'm just stupid.
edit2: btw, you can cheat it by resting for 20 mins repeatedly until 5:00. The mansion's dirt doesn't pile up again unless you sleep so it stays immaculately clean indefinitely.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose
Jan 7, 2022
Does anybody know if dev is trying to make it rewarding to create a strong male character and go around initiating stuff instead of trolling to fulfill the victim fetish? Is this pretty much just a victim simulator?

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Does anybody know if dev is trying to make it rewarding to create a strong male character and go around initiating stuff instead of trolling to fulfill the victim fetish? Is this pretty much just a victim simulator?
I really, really, really hope that's not the case, but sometimes i do get worried that this will turn into another degrees of lewdity. That being said, on version 023 it seems the MC can use "dominance actions" on npcs, so i guess the dev does want the game to branch out in having freedom for the players when it comes to content. Agressive npcs will still be rough though, which is perfectly fine for me. Check out the latest changelog on patreon, it'll give you a summary on the stuff that's being added in.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I really, really, really hope that's not the case, but sometimes i do get worried that this will turn into another degrees of lewdity. That being said, on version 023 it seems the MC can use "dominance actions" on npcs, so i guess the dev does want the game to branch out in having freedom for the players when it comes to content. Agressive npcs will still be rough though, which is perfectly fine for me. Check out the latest changelog on patreon, it'll give you a summary on the stuff that's being added in.
If this game could become half as good as DoL that would already be an amazing accomplishment.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
If this game could become half as good as DoL that would already be an amazing accomplishment.
Hey, i've played DoL and i've seen a lot of good stuff in it, problem with it was and still is (for me, since i don't like hardcore abusive content, there's people that like that kind of thing and i fully respect them, whatever rocks their boat), the fact that the entire game is so focused in the victim fetish that you could say the're using a sniper scope. I remember seeing a discussion between some guys on their discord on how they're gonna make even the "love interests" be even more of a detriment for the player, so you can't really go and play that game while looking for any other kind of content. There was at least one "love interest" in that game that was supposed to be only wholesome as a relationship, but last time i checked their discussions they were making it be a toxid relationship as well. So it's one of those games that you can't really go into it and play it expecting anything other than that kind of content.

I'm all for a game, especially simulators, having an open mind to content so the dev can grab hold of more people, but there are games, like DoL, that want to only focus on some kinds of content and not include any more. It's all good for them, they can totally go and do that, but it's gonna push people that are not into what they're going for away. In DoL's case, it's hardcore abuse and victim fetish, being in abusive relationships, the player character always being the victim of rape/beat ups/blackmails, you name it.

The reason i said that i didn't want this project to follow DoL is because i hate that kind of content. I wish this game could offer the player a choice or ways to overcome or avoid such scenarios by leveling their skills or finding equipment, as well as being able to find relationships that are not incredibly abusive or rapeish, but stable or wholesome (to some extent at least, if the dev wishes to expand relationships in the future). It would just be really disappointing if this was one of those games that only focused on abusive content and victim fetish instead of giving the player control over how they go around the game world and seek the content they wanted.

Last edited:

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
The game gets confused which gender you are. Some of the Police scenes as male will reference "your pussy" and "cunt walls", so it's very likely unintentional.
Considering that feminization is a prominent kink, I don't think it's completely unintentional. Feminization often includes referring to a male's anus with words like pussy, cunt, cunny, boy-pussy, etc. Similarly, referring to the penis as a clit is common. (Sometimes irl this is used to reinforce the gender of a trans person - it works the other way to, referring to a clit as a dick or even dicklet, using the phrase blowing instead of going down, etc)

To be able to tell if it's intentional, check feminization and if it increased in intensity for the character.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Hey, i've played DoL and i've seen a lot of good stuff in it, problem with it was and still is (for me, since i don't like hardcore abusive content, there's people that like that kind of thing and i fully respect them, whatever rocks their boat), the fact that the entire game is so focused in the victim fetish that you could say the're using a sniper scope. I remember seeing a discussion between some guys on their discord on how they're gonna make even the "love interests" be even more of a detriment for the player, so you can't really go and play that game while looking for any other kind of content. There was at least one "love interest" in that game that was supposed to be only wholesome as a relationship, but last time i checked their discussions they were making it be a toxid relationship as well. So it's one of those games that you can't really go into it and play it expecting anything other than that kind of content.

I'm all for a game, especially simulators, having an open mind to content so the dev can grab hold of more people, but there are games, like DoL, that want to only focus on some kinds of content and not include any more. It's all good for them, they can totally go and do that, but it's gonna push people that are not into what they're going for away. In DoL's case, it's hardcore abuse and victim fetish, being in abusive relationships, the player character always being the victim of rape/beat ups/blackmails, you name it.

The reason i said that i didn't want this project to follow DoL is because i hate that kind of content. I wish this game could offer the player a choice or ways to overcome or avoid such scenarios by leveling their skills or finding equipment, as well as being able to find relationships that are not incredibly abusive or rapeish, but stable or wholesome (to some extent at least, if the dev wishes to expand relationships in the future). It would just be really disappointing if this was one of those games that only focused on abusive content and victim fetish instead of giving the player control over how they go around the game world and seek the content they wanted.

DoL is a game based in the helplessness of the MC. It isn't skewed that way, that's the intention. Those that could/can find ways to exert themselves outside of that mold? Absolutely awesome for them, sincerely. But the game in based in that specific content.

That being said, it's absurdly impressive how wide spread and detailed the content can be. I believe that is the sentiment being expressed rather than the intent the game is based in. Truly, any text based game that is half as expansive as DoL is already impressive, and the game could be about literally anything. The adventures of a squirrel in a mostly urban environment - very different from DoL's purpose of taking on the role of a helpless MC the entire world desires to the point of madness - if it was like the format and not content of DoL, if it was similar breadth, well that's an impressive game about a city squirrel isn't it?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes