Smuggulant

Sep 17, 2023
Is there anything to do in this game besides getting raped by random people.
Yea you need to walk around a little and talk to people, some will offer you jobs or a place to stay at in exchange for work ect. This game doesn't hold your hand you have to explore a ton on your own

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I saw gloryhole in the changelog but no idea where to find it, let alone know if conditions are needed to find it for that matter which would be a pain.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
In the club, when talking to the NPC, they say: “You have nice lips,” she says. "How about we go to the toilet and you wrap them around my cock?" - but if the heroine agrees, they will take the heroine not to the toilet, but to their home. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

What are the conditions for meeting with Thulle Deviant's?

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
How do you get an ID? The only option I can find leads to a bad end
With the Bad end you talk about the police station? You can get out of there, but you have to become their bitch.
You can ask Lilly to borrow the ID from her friend or break into the black hat detectiv house

Edit: this is for V0.20 in 21 there is another way according to the discord

Reactions: PofB

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
With the Bad end you talk about the police station? You can get out of there, but you have to become their bitch.
You can ask Lilly to borrow the ID from her friend or break into the black hat detectiv house

Edit: this is for V0.20 in 21 there is another way according to the discord
V0.20 isn't the most recent? weird to not see the most recent version on this site.

asdf1234qwerty

Jul 24, 2021
Enjoying the game so far, but how do I find the brothel owner mentioned in the starting quest? I feel like I've spoken to everyone and none of them match that description.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
How do you delete save files? The inability to do so sometimes creates errors when starting new games.

Reactions: LTD

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
how to get scene Holger results in the player being put into chastity
Okay, so the dev said on their patreon that it's one of the punishments at the gym. However, I believe said punishments are bugged, because I can't get past: "Holger signals to the others and they haul you to the middle of the training space, pushing you onto a bench. Your wrists are tied to its legs and your legs spread wide open. He takes hold of your genitals, giving them a rough squeeze. His erection growing bigger as he stands between your legs. Leaning in close, he runs his tongue along your neck as the other men keep a tight grip on your limbs watching with voracious eyes."
There's nothing to click so that you can continue, so you end up needing to reload a past save, and I assume punishments might happen in a specific order, cause I just keep seeing that bugged one, and can't reach the chastity event.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes