str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Hormones are enough new and he still having many issues with those..
You should report that on Discord..

You need to assign the Dungeon as you should have did with the house, click on the icon looking as Google Maps on the top..
There're some dungeons spread around the city (in the Barrack of Thulle Deviants and Isara Lab), so that is to allow you to select where to bring your prey (be careful some NPCs could be scared seeing the instruments and will attempt to leave, making probably the encounter not consensual if you use force to keep them there, the curtains preventing that..).
after my last few goes i finally got that all sorted damn thats pretty awesome that theres more dungeons we can have
was pretty shocked when i got the first one LOL keeps getting better around here
been out of quests for a while never bothered with Rebecca much on my male mc but ran into her with my female mc
asked her about a job had to piss around a bit but FINALLY i got her to talk shop short story long i had 2 choices buy her shit myself OR find someone else who would (something along that line) i bought some stuff and then tried to buy more
currently 2 options (same as the first time) everytime i wanna buy she just spam repeats the same question NOT allowing me options to buy so is this a mechanic a bug or is it one of them things no matter what i have to go with her other answer
offering to look for a buyer?had it my way id just do it all myself and fuck the buyer

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
after my last few goes i finally got that all sorted damn thats pretty awesome that theres more dungeons we can have
was pretty shocked when i got the first one LOL keeps getting better around here
been out of quests for a while never bothered with Rebecca much on my male mc but ran into her with my female mc
asked her about a job had to piss around a bit but FINALLY i got her to talk shop short story long i had 2 choices buy her shit myself OR find someone else who would (something along that line) i bought some stuff and then tried to buy more
currently 2 options (same as the first time) everytime i wanna buy she just spam repeats the same question NOT allowing me options to buy so is this a mechanic a bug or is it one of them things no matter what i have to go with her other answer
offering to look for a buyer?had it my way id just do it all myself and fuck the buyer
Rebecca is related to Holger as you can become the main drug dealer in the Gym or let her the place..
You can buy only 1 dose 1 time at day, from her..

Once Rebecca trust is high enough she will ask you to collect a sample from the Equiknot in Isara Basement, then once you did that she will talk about Sagara and Sagara will offer you a job as spy inside Isara..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Rebecca is related to Holger as you can become the main drug dealer in the Gym or let her the place..
You can buy only 1 dose 1 time at day, from her..

Once Rebecca trust is high enough she will ask you to collect a sample from the Equiknot in Isara Basement, then once you did that she will talk about Sagara and Sagara will offer you a job as spy inside Isara..
are you talking about the DNA? ive got the DNA but theres been no dialog options to give it to her
i was training at the gym with holger and then got board of it so chose to no longer train with him anymore does that matter?
hope it doesnt fuck up any drug deals?
UPDATE:some how after my post here shortly after i finally got to sell to him and he wants me to be the main supplier then had option to say i had amnesia (something like that) i avoid that fooled around with dialog until i got to end it without using the amnesia options slowly but surely im getting through this
as mentioned i still have the DNA but no options to hand that quest in to her
UPDATE:doh sucks ass having tons of windows open and closing game by mistake LOL (teach me for playing tired LOL )
ANOTHER UPDATE: alright so im all caught up and right back to where i was before i lost everything by mistake
how to trigger Rebecca to let me FINALLY hand in this DNA to her?met her in a few different places her home included and took her to mine also
absolutely nothing i do seems to get that DNA quest triggered i have it just need to give it to her
sold stuff to holger and he went on saying about me being the new supplier or something BECAUSE i saved THAT point
decided to experiment and went through the dialogs of having amnesia goes on about a library and books i should read nothing to terrible so kept going
and yeah saved there too haha

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
are you talking about the DNA? ive got the DNA but theres been no dialog options to give it to her
i was training at the gym with holger and then got board of it so chose to no longer train with him anymore does that matter?
hope it doesnt fuck up any drug deals?
UPDATE:some how after my post here shortly after i finally got to sell to him and he wants me to be the main supplier then had option to say i had amnesia (something like that) i avoid that fooled around with dialog until i got to end it without using the amnesia options slowly but surely im getting through this
The drug dealer quest is related to trust, not to the training..

as mentioned i still have the DNA but no options to hand that quest in to her
UPDATE:doh sucks ass having tons of windows open and closing game by mistake LOL (teach me for playing tired LOL )
ANOTHER UPDATE: alright so im all caught up and right back to where i was before i lost everything by mistake
how to trigger Rebecca to let me FINALLY hand in this DNA to her?met her in a few different places her home included and took her to mine also
absolutely nothing i do seems to get that DNA quest triggered i have it just need to give it to her
Could be you need to be in Pharma to give her the sample, out of that i guess there're no other requirements once you got it..

sold stuff to holger and he went on saying about me being the new supplier or something BECAUSE i saved THAT point
decided to experiment and went through the dialogs of having amnesia goes on about a library and books i should read nothing to terrible so kept going
and yeah saved there too haha
That is part of the main quest to discover most of the principal places of the town..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
good god why me another place needs fixed i think its the brothel so im in a room with Roy and i guess there was an option to build a dungeon and so i did and then after all done all you can do is open/close curtains THATS IT
needless to say i regret not making any saves in a while as i lost a good chunk of my progression grrrrr
an idea for future builds maybe add a back button OR at least an emergency button of some sort that take you out of the situation your stuck in
example like being stuck not being able to do anything BUT open/close curtains
UPDATE: im almost back to where i was before the game crashed also Roy dialog needs some work some of the questions has no replies
like ask about jobs (nothing happens when you select to ask this)
ya he needs work done.....take off restraints and he acts as tohugh they havent been removed
the sex needs work somtimes have to leave/reenter room to do sex again kind of annoying and also wish can have more options for positions
you would think if your paying for sex you would have control over positions?

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
good god why me another place needs fixed i think its the brothel so im in a room with Roy and i guess there was an option to build a dungeon and so i did and then after all done all you can do is open/close curtains THATS IT
needless to say i regret not making any saves in a while as i lost a good chunk of my progression grrrrr
an idea for future builds maybe add a back button OR at least an emergency button of some sort that take you out of the situation your stuck in
example like being stuck not being able to do anything BUT open/close curtains
UPDATE: im almost back to where i was before the game crashed also Roy dialog needs some work some of the questions has no replies
like ask about jobs (nothing happens when you select to ask this)
Emergency.png

The Emergency button already exists, Rax already filled the missing text for "Asking about jobs" for the NPCs missing it, but anyway would be just a generic reply for all of them (will works in 4.2)..
If you wanna work in the Brothel you need to talk to Jania/Jan..

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 4021400

The Emergency button already exists, Rax already filled the missing text for "Asking about jobs" for the NPCs missing it, but anyway would be just a generic reply for all of them (will works in 4.2)..
If you wanna work in the Brothel you need to talk to Jania/Jan..
cool wish id of seen that button ages ago LOL /kicks himself and for working the brothel i learned that part
as far as the outfits go i know holger gives you an outfit (could be wrong about what 1) denim shorts and crop top set?
i think ya said (i could be wrong here) get another at coffee shop? andrew is the boss? i never got an outfit as far as i can tell from him BUT i got another one (forget from who and where) but its a see through gown of some sort and cat collar?
looking for all available outfits that other NPC gives you and these are what i got this far (female mc of course)

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
cool wish id of seen that button ages ago LOL /kicks himself and for working the brothel i learned that part
as far as the outfits go i know holger gives you an outfit (could be wrong about what 1) denim shorts and crop top set?
i think ya said (i could be wrong here) get another at coffee shop? andrew is the boss? i never got an outfit as far as i can tell from him BUT i got another one (forget from who and where) but its a see through gown of some sort and cat collar?
looking for all available outfits that other NPC gives you and these are what i got this far (female mc of course)
The crop top and denim shorts are from Andrew (yes, the only one you can actually interact in the Coffee Shop, so hard to miss him)..
Holger Will give you a Black crop top and Whyte gym shorts..
Olena/Olen will give you the maid outfit (a see through gown for formal that will need during dinners servings, a top and skirt both see through for casual work, maid shoes, fishnet stocking and servant necklace..)

They will give the same stuffs no matter the sex of MC..

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The crop top and denim shorts are from Andrew (yes, the only one you can actually interact in the Coffee Shop, so hard to miss him)..
Holger Will give you a Black crop top and Whyte gym shorts..
Olena/Olen will give you the maid outfit (a see through gown for formal that will need during dinners servings, a top and skirt both see through for casual work, maid shoes, fishnet stocking and servant necklace..)

They will give the same stuffs no matter the sex of MC..
where do i find Olena/Olen ? is that the restaurant?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
where do i find Olena/Olen ? is that the restaurant?
Olena/Olen hangout usually in the morning till 2PM in Main Street or Market Street (usually in both at the same time)
Is a Property Owner (Administrator), will hire you as maid for the Manor in 5 East Street..

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes