one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
weird, it must be a bug then, because you shouldnt have an empty log.

Can you tell me which was the last quest you did? oh, as a note, Virgil and Luna have been added in 0.2.4 patreon's release, in the one in F95 its not available, although the quest log shouldn't be empty nonetheless so there might be a bug.

As of how many are, it should be: Abbadon, Helena, Lucina, Itzel, with Virgil and Luna added in this last update which are in the patreon's newest build
So dev can you tell me if your going to add in a andriod version

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I downloaded the version here 0.2.4, and I attempted to do the Lucina quest, which for some odd reason I'm back at Reunion. When I try to start it up it says that there is no more content for this right now (not exact words). Is that a bug or is that how it's suppose to be because that's kinda opposite what the Change Log says about the Lucina quest being finished and more character's added.
the version here is 0.2.4 dev, which is an alpha before the release of 0.2.4, I think there were some bugs there that are already fixed in the current patreon version.

Also can I ask which path of Lucina did you took? it may be a bug that's not been reported, did you took the feral story of lucina?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
the version here is 0.2.4 dev, which is an alpha before the release of 0.2.4, I think there were some bugs there that are already fixed in the current patreon version.

Also can I ask which path of Lucina did you took? it may be a bug that's not been reported, did you took the feral story of lucina?
Yes, I did take the feral path of Lunica in one save but I also took the path to restore her and neither of them work because they both just sent me back to the beginning of the quest, Reunion.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yes, I did take the feral path of Lunica in one save but I also took the path to restore her and neither of them work because they both just sent me back to the beginning of the quest, Reunion.
I need to look into that, but its weird, if you have an old save maybe it could work in a newer version, but I'll go back to check it (so far no one has reported this bug tho)

equistol

Jun 2, 2017
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
o shit man is your patreon ok? i love the game you are making, would be really sad if you cant continue.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
o shit man is your patreon ok? i love the game you are making, would be really sad if you cant continue.
its been fixed, took just a day to be honest, hopefully wont happen again but thanks for worrying!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@Bloo New version is out for public, can you update the thread?
It's on
i would suggest not to be honest, right now its kinda buggy, i need to release the new one tomorrow that fixes that

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i read a lot of tasty tags here but no review for this game so far :(. can anyone tell me how good the game is?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you all for reporting bugs! I'll check them out and try to fix them for the next update!

I know i said this before but i wish there there is andriod version of this game if not can some one tell why
the UI isn't optimized for smaller screens, so it would be unplayable to be honest

Reactions: Scultonic

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
This game has lots of potential but I really enjoyed what's offered so far.Here's some bugs I noticed,sorry if they are already reported but here goes:

• The character tabs calls my character a "Yeowoman"
  • I enabled everything in the tags section but the first few Lucina quests started out by calling her my nanny while the later quests said "nanny/mom"
  • I noticed that in the Lucina group sex scene Abbadon had both pronouns at once,like "hisher"
  • Clicking on the Portrait function of some characters either shows nothing or just floating body parts
  • Itzel's tab on the retainers section shows Lucina's portrait instead
Hope I helped,thanks for making such a cool game.I would also recommend adding the futa/shemale and male/female protagonist tags in this thread.

Reactions: Scultonic

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This game has lots of potential but I really enjoyed what's offered so far.Here's some bugs I noticed,sorry if they are already reported but here goes:

• The character tabs calls my character a "Yeowoman"
  • I enabled everything in the tags section but the first few Lucina quests started out by calling her my nanny while the later quests said "nanny/mom"
  • I noticed that in the Lucina group sex scene Abbadon had both pronouns at once,like "hisher"
  • Clicking on the Portrait function of some characters either shows nothing or just floating body parts
  • Itzel's tab on the retainers section shows Lucina's portrait instead
Hope I helped,thanks for making such a cool game.I would also recommend adding the futa/shemale and male/female protagonist tags in this thread.
There are sometimes mistakes by pronouns and stuff like that, i need to fix them, and I do when people report them or i notice them haha, but not many do

It says Yeowoman because your character is female gender or what's the problem with it?

The portrait its broken for a couple of generic NPCs that have no portraits yet (aka the minotaur and a fox)

Gonna fix that about itzel portrait lol, ty for all these reports tho!

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes