RPGM Decayed Ethics [v0.8.1] [GamerDadX]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You wake up in an abandoned building, after you dreamed of a Goddess, who has an important task for you in fixing the world. With only simple clues you have two goals, live and find the Writer.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: GamerDadX - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - -
- - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Please let me know or report any missing tags.

I did the quick overview. Only played for 5 min to see if its running alright and get a gist of the story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DecayedEthics-0.8.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
edit: updated to 0.8.1​

Last edited:

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
tried for about an hour to play this game but my god it's a jumbled incoherent mess. east takes you to a room with a note, north is a broken forest path (in many many ways) South you can only go by hitting enter and didnt lead to anything i could find. Got conversation dialogues from characters that didn't exist. I could go on but I think you get the point.

May 29, 2024
tried for about an hour to play this game but my god it's a jumbled incoherent mess. east takes you to a room with a note, north is a broken forest path (in many many ways) South you can only go by hitting enter and didnt lead to anything i could find. Got conversation dialogues from characters that didn't exist. I could go on but I think you get the point.
That will be because Bob69 uploaded Alpha version 0.8.0 where I went to the game files and manually changed the codes. Also this is my anti piracy build you're playing. Please go support the Official site and release.

Last edited:
May 29, 2024
Protag: "I started looking for such writer, but it's harder than expected. There's just so many holes in the plot." lol

THX for sharing...
Thank you for playing my game, although from an Illigitimate source. Alpha 0.8.0 was a rough ride because I made most of the libraries and game files as Hidden before packaging which the Machine (Your computer) will not read them and will skip them entirely in most cases with windows. Bob69 clearly failed to catch the updates since then.

May 29, 2024
To everyone who played my game from This site, I must apologize. This was in fact Alpha build 0.8.0 not Alpha build 0.8.5 (hot fix) the problem was I made most of the game files Hidden in the properties before packaging it as a way to prevent my code from being stolen; The collision not registering, save not working, loading errors and many countless bugs were because of this.
As for the story, that is being fleshed out more as my profile states on itch.io
I am making this game with 0 experience in coding JavaScript, World building, level/ map design or Story Writing and I have been working on it for about 3 years now.
If anyone still wishes to play my game. Please go to the Official website ---> gamerdadx.itch.io/decayed-ethics

The Attached images are from My creator's dashboard as proof I am GamerDadX
Please go to the original site from now on. In it you will find FAQs, Ideas and Bug report forums, please use them so I can make a game worth playing.
20240528_234522.jpg 20240528_234527.jpg 20240528_234553.jpg

May 29, 2024
I cant save I cant do anything, when I try to talk with people they just dismiss me
The Save Function was turned off until you reached a certain point in the game. This IS in fact a feature not a bug that has carried over to the Official Beta 0.0.1 that has been released on the official site. Also this is my anti piracy build you're playing. Please go support the Official site and release.

Last edited: