VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

1. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

I had completely missed out on the first few versions, but that means I got a nice chunk of content for my first go at the game.

The story here is nothing new by now. Guy with amnesia finds he has special powers.
    In this case, these stem from a completely different life in a fantasy world.
    We see the end of this story, the isekai like step into our world, but then the story of the MC in the other life starts from the beginning, so we don't know how he got from where we see him at the start, to leaving his world and start new in ours.

The graphics are fine, but nothing special, I think that has a lot to do with the lighting and the shadows. That part of the renders seems relatively flat.
    The girls are a mixture of often used and less used daz3d characters, most of them look good, the others look at least fine.

This does look like it could go into the incest route insofar as little sister seems jelly of your girlfriend and others interested in you and the landlady constantly runs around in skimpy outfits and dessous.
    You have a few skill stats, which might change how a certain situation plays out, you also have relationship points and some options depend on having more than a particular number.

Again, nothing new about this, but it works well. It's also very easy to cheat just by using the console, no need for a mod.
    I admit, I always do cheat in games like this, because I don't want to miss content because my stats aren't high enough. And so far that game is definitely done that way, fe. your girlfriend can either sleep in your room or leave and that depends on your points with her.

The sex scenes for now are with side characters, a horny doctor, a milfy neighbour, a blonde in a bar your secret girlfriend helps to pick up. All are attractive, and the first two are interesting enough that I hope we get more with them, even if they aren't among the LIs with stats especially for them.
    Those scenes are done pretty well, well described, with enough style and spiciness to add to the pictures, something which quite a few games don't manage. There are also enough pictures to make the scenes interesting as well.
    I would say the sex scenes are a strong plus for the game, maybe the best feature for now.

The writing is fine as well. Some hints that this might either not be the devs first language, or he needs a better proofreader/editor :), but apart from that it is all good.

Let me make this clear, this is a really good game. The characters work, the story is intriguing enough, and so far both worlds are realized well.
    I give it a four, because while it's good, it's not fantastic. There isn't one part that elevates it from good to excellent.
    It's really good, but not excellent, if you get what I mean.
    This could change, depending on how the story plays out, and to be honest, if this turns out to be a harem game, (one where you have to work for it) that would probably elevate it enough for me as well.

I will say this, while Younger roommate, girlfriend and hot teacher are sweet enough (the other LIs don't rate as high for me visually), some of side characters actually look hotter.
    Mom and sister of your dead best buddy, the hot, sexy doctor, even the snotty brat who has it in for your sister, give them a run for their money.

I hope, if this goes harem, we can also see more of some of these characters. The same with some of the females of the other races in the fantasy world (cat people, elves, orcs and some form of humans with slightly more bestial features).

I'm very much looking forward to new versions. I'm hooked.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

Version played: v0.095b
    Promising start so far. Plot is decent and could be quite interesting as it unfolds further. Writing is clear, without grammatical or spelling errors. Renders are solid and chicks are quite attractive. Sex scenes are well made, better than in most of similar projects. Another plus is there is no shitty ambient music or even worse ambient sounds. Just keep it that way dev, and you are golden(y)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SlideweenTV

Version played: v0.085b

Good so far, no grammatical or spelling errors as far as I can see. The renders looks good and the most of the female characters look pretty and attractive. The sex stuff is okay as well. Cant say much for the story as it is still early.

There is no ambient music or sfx at all. Perhaps something to consider once this vn has a firm foundation.