VN Ren'Py Onhold Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
Cover001.jpg

Overview:
You awaken in a hospital bed and realize you don't know who you are and why you're here. Your past is all lost!
Not sure if you're dreaming or if this is reality. Where are these images coming from? Who are these people?
You need to figure out what's happening before it's too late and become "The Lost Soul"
Thread Updated: 2023-06-18
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: Wolfodeus
Censored: No
Version: R0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

If you have any questions, you can visit my Patreon page. I answered some of your questions there.

Information on why the game is ONHOLD can be found here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Version 0.15

Extra: Walkthrough Mod
habsrule44 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Yet another Hospital Bed Amnesia game? It is now a new genre all of its own.

Still if the story and characters are any good it will do just fine. :rolleyes: :coffee:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Why? Just...why? Adding the biggest cliché on F95 to a smaller cliché is supposed to make it better?
It's possible the dev didn't intend it. But... very frequently, the "returning home after 5 years at college" or "waking from a several year coma with amnesia" plots are excuses to enable an incest plot. They force the protagonist's family members to be unfamiliar to him to a greater or lesser degree; he has to get to know them again, and that creates space for the "wow my sister used to be 12 and now she's all booby!" or "who's this hot girl I want to- wait I have a sister?" gateways.

There's nothing stopping anyone from using the amnesia or homecoming starts without family members being involved, but it's just less of a point to it. You don't need excuses for the protagonist to not know people if he genuinely just met them; you don't need excuses for him to be attracted to people he shouldn't be if there's no reason he shouldn't be attracted to them.

It's not unreasonable to guess that that's what the dev intended, is what I'm saying.

Not so much MNF because he lived with his dad all his life but there are many, many, maaaaany games where a guy comes back after several years usually studying.

The amnesia thing has a few less entries but enough that it's also become cliché now
I'm waiting on a truly innovative dev to introduce a character who comes back home after spending several years of college in a coma.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes