michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man its pretty annoying that the ingame chars call me David

But pretty sure we got forced into David his body

And everyone thinks we are him

Still kindda worried about that NTR tag

Hopefully thats avoidable

For now it was a decent intro ... I dont trust that docter either so i didnt accept her advances

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Deceived: The Lost Soul v0.95b with LaikDink Walkthrough / Cheat Mod

Download

Removed all "step" stuff at the beginning and added "About" button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
Man its pretty annoying that the ingame chars call me David

But pretty sure we got forced into David his body

And everyone thinks we are him

Still kindda worried about that NTR tag

Hopefully thats avoidable

For now it was a decent intro ... I dont trust that docter either so i didnt accept her advances
Don't worry, ntr will be only in some bad endings. If there is an ntr, that's an end for that path.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Models looking good. But why playing it atm when all posted screenshots actually cover the whole game? Or otherwise asked why putting all pictures of the first version into the first post, that normally should attracked people to play?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
"I tried to make everything clear. I hope that would be helpful. Thank you for your effort."

hmmmmm about as clear as MUD! Is the MC a young man, a Middle aged man or an Old Man. Knowing that would have made it a little bit clearer.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
She is your adoptive Mom the child is the one who is adopted, also the girls are your sisters. Step only comes into play when a parent marries a non parent who brings children.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Good so far, great potential.

Forget Autumn, I want Evelyn!
As soon as I saw her, I was: "Fuck! She's so hot, but she's not on the promo image. Which means I won't be able to fuck her. Oh well, missed opportunity."
Naturally I was overjoyed when she came, and when offered round 2, I didn't hesitate to destroy my relationship with Autumn, and plowed that sweet pussy.
MUST. HAVE. MORE. EVELYN.

Also, definitely want to tap Autumn's Mom.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I like what I'm seeing in the overview, from the preview picture and stuff. I'll be checking this out and seeing where it goes from there.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I hope they won't me call David with it :ROFLMAO:
Nope,they still call me David,incest patch or not. Same as before..
Wait. Yes MC will be named David even if you name it. He coded it that way. I didn't notice it at first.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes