VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.075
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
Updated to the v0.075

Reactions: Jeespoks

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
much appreciated!!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it really that hard to understand that the MC is David in the modern timeline and Ethan in the past? It's probably some type of possession effect where he took over some assholes' body after traveling through the portal. Looks like dev even added an option at the start for MC to be "blessed" and overriding the David name with his own. That seems kinda dumb and it would change the nature of the story somewhat.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It was a decent start...

I think showing the intro scene of the "real" MC (default name Ethan) is kind of a bad decision. If we are to assume that the vast majority of the game will be playing as "David," then this intro sequence of Ethan kinda squashes all the mystery involved. It also makes it feel like a possession game where you are not really David, and whatever memory and feelings you unlock from David's life is not really yours. This is especially true since the MC's name is Ethan even while playing as David, leading to the feeling that your MC is really Ethan and David's life is just something you are taking over.

Instead, imagine if we didn't start with Ethan entering the portal and start from David (who you can name) waking up from amnesia. Now "David" is the main character. You can unlock new memories and eventually find out that you are not really David, but Ethan, who went into David's body or whatever is happening (I think it's like souls merging and Ethan assimilated David's feelings and memories). This would be an interesting reveal and wouldn't lead to a detached feeling towards David's character because we consider his experience after waking up from the hospital as the main story. Since we start playing him after he lost all his memories, as far as we are concerned, Ethan and David are the same character, making both David's and Ethan's memories equally important.

I'm not sure if I explained things correctly, but it's just a matter of perspective. I mean... unless I'm just entirely misunderstanding the story lol.

Anyways, other than that, it seems like grammar was fixed somewhat? Looks like people complained a lot on the first release, but it doesn't seem super horrible in this version. It could surely be better, but I've seen a lot worse. The dialogue and character writing is pretty weak though. MC is really nonchalant about losing his memories. It doesn't seem natural at all how he just takes it in stride and doesn't have any questions or emotions that would be associated waking up with strangers treating you like family.

Dev needs to decide exactly how this possession/soul merging effect works on a mechanical level. MC wakes up and is shocked about cars existing, but later he operates a smartphone like it's nothing.

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
It was a decent start...

I think showing the intro scene of the "real" MC (default name Ethan) is kind of a bad decision. If we are to assume that the vast majority of the game will be playing as "David," then this intro sequence of Ethan kinda squashes all the mystery involved. It also makes it feel like a possession game where you are not really David, and whatever memory and feelings you unlock from David's life is not really yours. This is especially true since the MC's name is Ethan even while playing as David, leading to the feeling that your MC is really Ethan and David's life is just something you are taking over.

Instead, imagine if we didn't start with Ethan entering the portal and start from David (who you can name) waking up from amnesia. Now "David" is the main character. You can unlock new memories and eventually find out that you are not really David, but Ethan, who went into David's body or whatever is happening (I think it's like souls merging and Ethan assimilated David's feelings and memories). This would be an interesting reveal and wouldn't lead to a detached feeling towards David's character because we consider his experience after waking up from the hospital as the main story. Since we start playing him after he lost all his memories, as far as we are concerned, Ethan and David are the same character, making both David's and Ethan's memories equally important.

I'm not sure if I explained things correctly, but it's just a matter of perspective. I mean... unless I'm just entirely misunderstanding the story lol.

Anyways, other than that, it seems like grammar was fixed somewhat? Looks like people complained a lot on the first release, but it doesn't seem super horrible in this version. It could surely be better, but I've seen a lot worse. The dialogue and character writing is pretty weak though. MC is really nonchalant about losing his memories. It doesn't seem natural at all how he just takes it in stride and doesn't have any questions or emotions that would be associated waking up with strangers treating you like family.

Dev needs to decide exactly how this possession/soul merging effect works on a mechanical level. MC wakes up and is shocked about cars existing, but later he operates a smartphone like it's nothing.
Thanks for your comment. This's pretty detailed. We have different perspectives, but that's not a problem.

You're right about the MC's behavior, he seems indifferent about losing his memory. But things will get more complicated in the next update. I saved it for v0.1.

For the smartphone issue, I guess you passed the Krystal's explanation scenes about the things like that. He can use the phone because Krystal taught him.

Anyway, I thank you again for your comment. It was nice to see the story through your eyes.

Reactions: desmosome

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I don't know how to create a file
Then you can do another thing. Open up the script.rpy with notepad located in the game folder. Copy the texts from here and replace the texts.

Last edited:

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
can u impatient the incest patch with it

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes