VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
LaikDink I think he was asking if you could combine the incest patch with it. Like asking if you can use both together.
Or he was asking if you could 'incorporate' your WT script.rpy with the incest script.rpy?
Kiaterra117
Anyway the answer is you CANNOT use both. You have to make a choice. It's either the WT or the incest.

• Haha
Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
LaikDink I think he was asking if you could combine the incest patch with it. Like asking if you can use both together.
Or he was asking if you could 'incorporate' your WT script.rpy with the incest script.rpy?
Kiaterra117
Anyway the answer is you CANNOT use both. You have to make a choice. It's either the WT or the incest.
thank you for explaining it for me because I'm really confused when he said impatient

• Haha
Reactions: Potoum

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Deceived: The Lost Soul [v0.075] + LaikDink's WT Mod + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
So the .apk has the WT + Incest ... hummm :unsure:
DL, unzip .apk, move x-script.rpyc into another 'temporary' unzipped game, run unren, extract .rpyc, rename x-script.rpy to script.rpy, move script.rpy into my 'DeceivedTheLostSoul-0.075-pc\game' folder, run game once then exit to update the script.rpyc inside my 'PC' folder...
Not sure if I should post the script.rpy I extracted from the .apk here, but if ppl want the WT+Incest it easy to do.
P.S. I don't even play game on my phone. I only DL'ed it to see if it was possible to do... And it is.

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
How come the MC doesn't know what "social structure" is but maintains his knowledge of words and talks to everyone appropriately (up until he flirts with his teacher in front of his girlfriend)?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.075
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
UPDATE ?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It’s like they wanna make negative money with these things :WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO:
I'll give it a try at least. Surely the options and situations will be obvious enough and it wont be the choice between eating breakfast or not or going left instead of right with no information. I mean it is only some bad endings if you fuck up. It cant be that bad....:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The game looks good, but you should remove the text box
How do devs make renders fully aware that they will be covered up by the text box and still use the most obstructive option. I mean, even if you dont know how to adjust the alpha with renpy(its really simple btw and I usually just fix it myself. all I did was google it), at the very least, throw it into photoshop or something and make it more translucent. Or make an option to turn it off. Pressing H after every render gets annoying.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First time playing this VN. I'll play it again when the WT is updated. First impression is that picking the path to max stats is annoying. It would be useful to have insight into the relative importance of various stats to future encounters. Seems likely they'll matter for the Fight Club and fighting John etc, but understanding how would be helpful, since it appears that our decisions made now will have lasting impact.

LIs are attractive. Harem is planned not sure how that works with the Mom vs GF points trade off at the hospital.The game over for getting caught screwing the doctor is very annoying. Still all in all this VN shows promise and I'm looking forward to the next update. Thanks for your hardwork.

Reactions: Wolfodeus

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.085b
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
Updated to v0.085b

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
I see dissatisfaction with the NTR tag in many comments. So let's talk about it. I'm not sure exactly what I have in mind would count as NTR. Let me explain. I don't plan to add any cheating content. My plan is to show you how the characters progress in their lives after making choices throughout the game. Let's say you stayed with the doctor and left everyone else behind. This means that you never interact with other characters. So they moved on with their lives and ended up with someone else.

If I narrate their sexual lives in this situation, is this count as NTR or not?

I think this mechanic enriches the story, but that's my point of view. So let me hear your perspective about this. Also, if you know a better term for it, I can change the tag.

If you want, you can write here or send a private message.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes